Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#863805 - 11/30/07 04:28 PM Prayers please for son's mother-in-law
corkygirl Offline
Power Poster
middle of the country
My daughter-in-laws mother has lung cancer, as gone thru one round of chemo and radiation to reduce the approx 7 1/2 cm tumor to around 2 cm but it can not be removed. And it is growing again. The tumor is resting on the tracea so it can not be removed and her lungs are not healthy enough for surgery anyway. She was taking chemo by pill but that is not working so yesterday they started standard chemo again. She is the heart of that family and the dr's are trying to give her time.

This is the daughter-in-law that will give birth to our first grandchild any day now. Please include Cora (the mother) and her entire family in your prayers.

Return to Top
#863813 - 11/30/07 04:33 PM Re: Prayers please for son's mother-in-law corkygirl
kitten Offline
10K Club
kitten
Not prison
prayers from new england corky.

Return to Top
#863917 - 11/30/07 05:32 PM Re: Prayers please for son's mother-in-law kitten
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10

good luck to her, corky!

Return to Top
#863929 - 11/30/07 05:36 PM Re: Prayers please for son's mother-in-law Retired DQ
Quadspapa Offline
Power Poster
Quadspapa
Quadrupletville, Texas
Corky,
Of course we will pray for Cora and your entire family, and also that she will be able to see her granddaughter also....What a situation to be in with the Concern about health and the imminenet joy of birth.

Return to Top
#864040 - 11/30/07 06:33 PM Re: Prayers please for son's mother-in-law Quadspapa
waldensouth Offline
Power Poster
waldensouth
FINALLY ABOVE the gnat line
Prayers going up for Cora and family!

- Frederick Douglass

My Opinion Only.

Return to Top
#864462 - 11/30/07 10:59 PM Re: Prayers please for son's mother-in-law waldensouth
Mrs. Rizzo Offline
10K Club
Mrs. Rizzo
Curled up by the fire...
Prayers and good thoughts coming from Oregon, Corky.

Return to Top
#864601 - 12/01/07 03:20 PM Re: Prayers please for son's mother-in-law Mrs. Rizzo
BurntSienna Offline
Diamond Poster
Midwest
Prayers coming from Illinois for Cora, her daughter, your son, all your family, all their family, and the doctors, to give them wisdom in treating her.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z, John Burnett