Learn More - Click Here!

Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Thread Options
#865798 - 12/04/07 05:38 PM Re: Man Accused Of Slipping Woman Abortion Pill kms
rainman Offline
Power Poster
rainman
Originally Posted By: kms
Wow, TMOS would be the last person I would call callous towards women. Otherwise I would never consort with him!!!!

Wow! Do your boyfriend and his fiancee know about this????

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#865801 - 12/04/07 05:41 PM Re: Man Accused Of Slipping Woman Abortion Pill TheManofSteel
Hated By Some Offline
10K Club
Hated By Some
Somewhere vanilla
Originally Posted By: The Man of Steel
Originally Posted By: Ron Mexico
choice/autonomy, tmos. your callousness to women's needs is also despairing.

No callousness here, that is a bone-headed assumption on your part. But I am not surprised

i think lots of women would disagree with you, but, like your philosophy in this thread, you are more than capable of making decisions for them. now back to the kitchen with you, woman!

Return to Top
#865802 - 12/04/07 05:41 PM Re: Man Accused Of Slipping Woman Abortion Pill rainman
TheManofSteel Offline
10K Club
TheManofSteel
Fortress of Solitude
Originally Posted By: rainman
Wow, TMOS would be the last person I would call callous towards women. Otherwise I would never consort with him!!!!

Hey, its all platonic, so far

Return to Top
#865804 - 12/04/07 05:43 PM Re: Man Accused Of Slipping Woman Abortion Pill Hated By Some
TheManofSteel Offline
10K Club
TheManofSteel
Fortress of Solitude

No callousness here, that is a bone-headed assumption on your part. But I am not surprised

i think lots of women would disagree with you, but, like your philosophy in this thread, you are more than capable of making decisions for them. now back to the kitchen with you, woman!

More nonsensical hyperbole for the king of it. One woman has already chimed in about my supposed callousness.

Return to Top
#865807 - 12/04/07 05:45 PM Re: Man Accused Of Slipping Woman Abortion Pill Hated By Some
Jokerman Offline
10K Club
so what you are saying is that we should have a no-sex police?

Way to completely miss the point. I told myself as I was typing it that I was probably wasting my time. Thanks for proving me right. Again.

Quote:
if all these privatley funded programs aren't meeting the needs of those under the current system...

Can you name a woman who has sought help from one of these privately-funded programs who has been turned away?

Return to Top
#865809 - 12/04/07 05:45 PM Re: Man Accused Of Slipping Woman Abortion Pill Hated By Some
°X° Offline
Power Poster
°X°
WOOHOO
so we are supposed to ignore those in orphanages--a number set to increase exponentially under the conscientious conservative plan because we are going to force women to deal with their child instead? "if that ***** just could've kept her legs closed". the man has no responsibility?

seems like the things you talk about hardly even deal with the problem as it currently stands.

but in theory and priniciple, man, you all sound so pious and righteous.

I must admit that you have a point, Huge Ron - it does seems that the pro-life groups stop supporting kids at birth, especially those kids on the poor side of town. Having been in an orphanage for years myself provides me with direct evidence, but I was allowed to be born, I was not aborted - if I would have had a say as an unborn, even knowing of the struggle ahead, I'd choose life.

Return to Top
#865811 - 12/04/07 05:48 PM Re: Man Accused Of Slipping Woman Abortion Pill °X°
TheManofSteel Offline
10K Club
TheManofSteel
Fortress of Solitude
Originally Posted By: _X_
so we are supposed to ignore those in orphanages--a number set to increase exponentially under the conscientious conservative plan because we are going to force women to deal with their child instead? "if that ***** just could've kept her legs closed". the man has no responsibility?

seems like the things you talk about hardly even deal with the problem as it currently stands.

but in theory and priniciple, man, you all sound so pious and righteous.

I must admit that you have a point, Huge Ron - it does seems that the pro-life groups stop supporting kids at birth, especially those kids on the poor side of town. Having been in an orphanage for years myself provides me with direct evidence, but I was allowed to be born, I was not aborted - if I would have had a say as an unborn, even knowing of the struggle ahead, I'd choose life.

Wow -X- that is hardcore. And to have the courage to say so online. Having lived in an orphanage and struggling thorugh what followed must have really shaped your character and way you see life.

Return to Top
#865812 - 12/04/07 05:49 PM Re: Man Accused Of Slipping Woman Abortion Pill rainman
Jokerman Offline
10K Club
Even a single day's delay in the shipment is an infringement of my Second Amendment right!

(I'm kidding people!)

Firearms delayed are firearms denied.

Return to Top
#865826 - 12/04/07 05:56 PM Re: Man Accused Of Slipping Woman Abortion Pill TheManofSteel
Hrothgar Geiger Offline
10K Club
Hrothgar Geiger
Jersey Shore

No callousness here, that is a bone-headed assumption on your part.

Shame on you Ron, TMOS has excellent reasons for making women prisoners of their fecundity.

Return to Top
#865838 - 12/04/07 05:59 PM Re: Man Accused Of Slipping Woman Abortion Pill rainman
Becka Marr Offline
Power Poster
Becka Marr

kms' boyfriend has a fiance?

Return to Top
#865844 - 12/04/07 06:03 PM Re: Man Accused Of Slipping Woman Abortion Pill Hrothgar Geiger
TheManofSteel Offline
10K Club
TheManofSteel
Fortress of Solitude
Originally Posted By: AML-Barbarian

No callousness here, that is a bone-headed assumption on your part.

Shame on you Ron, TMOS has excellent reasons for making women prisoners of their fecundity.

I guess I can draw from this that you and Ron have excellent reasons for supporting infanticide. Way to go, compassionate Libs.

Return to Top
#865849 - 12/04/07 06:05 PM Re: Man Accused Of Slipping Woman Abortion Pill Hrothgar Geiger
Ledeana Offline
Diamond Poster
California
Please explain how the ideas expressed by TMOS give you reason to believe that he has reasons for making women "prisoners of their fecundity". Just because a woman is able to conceive and be fruitful and multiply does not mean that they should do so without thinking of the consequences associated with that fruitfulness. Women have a choice and they know that if they make a wrong choice that may bring another life into the world.

Return to Top
#865858 - 12/04/07 06:08 PM Re: Man Accused Of Slipping Woman Abortion Pill Ledeana
Becka Marr Offline
Power Poster
Becka Marr
Originally Posted By: NewConontheBloc
Women have a choice and they know that if they make a wrong choice that may bring another life into the world.

What if bringing another life into the world is the wrong choice?

Return to Top
#865861 - 12/04/07 06:10 PM Re: Man Accused Of Slipping Woman Abortion Pill Becka Marr
Ledeana Offline
Diamond Poster
California
They should have thought of that prior to allowing themselves to get into that situation. We all have the power of saying "No". Willpower is a strong thing!

Return to Top
#865865 - 12/04/07 06:12 PM Re: Man Accused Of Slipping Woman Abortion Pill TheManofSteel
Hrothgar Geiger Offline
10K Club
Hrothgar Geiger
Jersey Shore
Since I don't agree that abortion = infanticide, you *shouldn't* draw that conclusion, but I'm sure you will anyway.

Return to Top
#865868 - 12/04/07 06:13 PM Re: Man Accused Of Slipping Woman Abortion Pill Ledeana
Becka Marr Offline
Power Poster
Becka Marr
We all have the power of saying "No".

How do you ensure that people exercise that power?

Return to Top
#865870 - 12/04/07 06:13 PM Re: Man Accused Of Slipping Woman Abortion Pill Ledeana
Hated By Some Offline
10K Club
Hated By Some
Somewhere vanilla
Please explain how the ideas expressed by TMOS give you reason to believe that he has reasons for making women "prisoners of their fecundity". Just because a woman is able to conceive and be fruitful and multiply does not mean that they should do so without thinking of the consequences associated with that fruitfulness. Women have a choice and they know that if they make a wrong choice that may bring another life into the world.

while men can put another notch in their belt and high five the guys at the gym. yeah! she shouldn't be such a *****!

Return to Top
#865875 - 12/04/07 06:14 PM Re: Man Accused Of Slipping Woman Abortion Pill Ledeana
Hrothgar Geiger Offline
10K Club
Hrothgar Geiger
Jersey Shore
Please explain how the ideas expressed by TMOS give you reason to believe that he has reasons for making women "prisoners of their fecundity".

His expressed view is that at the moment of conception, a set of unspecified rights belonging to the fertilized egg outweigh the rights and privileges of an adult female citizen.

Return to Top
#865876 - 12/04/07 06:15 PM Re: Man Accused Of Slipping Woman Abortion Pill Hrothgar Geiger
Hated By Some Offline
10K Club
Hated By Some
Somewhere vanilla
viability is NOT a pragmatic test nor does it make sense to anybody that doesn't want to accept it.

Return to Top
#865878 - 12/04/07 06:15 PM Re: Man Accused Of Slipping Woman Abortion Pill Hrothgar Geiger
TheManofSteel Offline
10K Club
TheManofSteel
Fortress of Solitude
Originally Posted By: AML-Barbarian
Since I don't agree that abortion = infanticide, you *shouldn't* draw that conclusion, but I'm sure you will anyway.

Since I do not agree that recognizing and respecting the value of unborn human life = imprisoning women within their fecundity, you *shouldn't* draw that conclusion, but you already have anyway.

Return to Top
#865879 - 12/04/07 06:15 PM Re: Man Accused Of Slipping Woman Abortion Pill Becka Marr
Ledeana Offline
Diamond Poster
California
You can't ensure that people do anything. Each one of us has freedom of choice. We aren't the "don't get pregnant" police. It's a matter of each of us doing the right thing.

Return to Top
#865880 - 12/04/07 06:16 PM Re: Man Accused Of Slipping Woman Abortion Pill Hated By Some
Ledeana Offline
Diamond Poster
California
Is that what mean do in gyms? I always wondered about that.

Return to Top
#865882 - 12/04/07 06:17 PM Re: Man Accused Of Slipping Woman Abortion Pill Ledeana
Hated By Some Offline
10K Club
Hated By Some
Somewhere vanilla
Quote:
It's a matter of each of us doing the right thing.

which, as far as your argument goes, is that women are responsible for all. keep your legs, closed!

or are you saying that women *should* bear a harder burden?

Return to Top
#865883 - 12/04/07 06:17 PM Re: Man Accused Of Slipping Woman Abortion Pill Hated By Some
TheManofSteel Offline
10K Club
TheManofSteel
Fortress of Solitude

while men can put another notch in their belt and high five the guys at the gym. yeah! she shouldn't be such a *****!

Yet another glaring example of why Shemp has him on ignore.

Return to Top
#865885 - 12/04/07 06:19 PM Re: Man Accused Of Slipping Woman Abortion Pill Ledeana
Becka Marr Offline
Power Poster
Becka Marr
We aren't the "don't get pregnant" police.

Neither are we the "don't have an abortion" police.

Return to Top
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12