Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Thread Options
#873528 - 12/14/07 07:12 PM Re: There is NOTHING worse than a reformed smoker! RR Joker
Pup Offline
Power Poster
Pup
Pedaling along a scenic highwa...
:Gasping for air and reaching for his keyboard:

Nice visual.

For the record, though, if a woman can beat me on the pool table, I will likely fall instantly in love with her. Be careful.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#873537 - 12/14/07 07:18 PM Re: There is NOTHING worse than a reformed smoker! Pup
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
You are in MUCH trouble now PUP. Becca! Let's get that table and get back in practice...I can't remember ANY man who could beat me back when I was on top of my game! Sounds like you were just as good. This should be easy...I just don't like breaking...so...someone else may have that honor!

Say you'll haunt me - Stone Sour

Return to Top
#873566 - 12/14/07 07:34 PM Re: There is NOTHING worse than a reformed smoker! RR Joker
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
LOL! In college I would bait guys into playing myself and 'a friend' for the table if none were open. (That friend was the 6'3" 240lb meathead I've told you about, joker.) Sometimes he'd bait them in by saying, "Here, I'll partner with this chick" while I feigned disinterest in the game. We'd let our victims get in a couple of shots and then run the table on them. We very rarely lost a table once we'd claimed it, and if we did we'd have it back within another game or two. If it was just our usual group out together, we'd play 9 ball for shots (as in drinks). Good times!

ETA: and for the sake of keeping this thread on track...I always hated the way I smelled after a night out at the bar. No matter how drunk, I always took a shower before going to bed because I couldn't stand to go to sleep with my hair (which was waist-length at the time) stinking of cigarette smoke.
Last edited by RR Becca; 12/14/07 07:37 PM.

Return to Top
#873569 - 12/14/07 07:38 PM Re: There is NOTHING worse than a reformed smoker! RR Becca
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
Oh no...we used to do the same thing...only it was me and my..well, yeah...meathead ex husband! LOL! Before we were married probably. We were quite the team and big time pool table husslers...LOL! Great memory.

Return to Top
#873585 - 12/14/07 07:52 PM Re: There is NOTHING worse than a reformed smoker! RR Joker
Pup Offline
Power Poster
Pup
I've only found one woman who can come close to me on the pool table....but I was still married at the time, so she got away. Oh, she is moving back to town soon, though...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I don't hustle, by the way. I'll whoop you from the first rack until the last. That's just the way I play. And it can be 8 or 9 ball.

Return to Top
#873596 - 12/14/07 08:05 PM Re: There is NOTHING worse than a reformed smoker! Pup
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
Originally Posted By: Fraud Pup
I don't hustle, by the way. I'll whoop you from the first rack until the last. That's just the way I play. And it can be 8 or 9 ball.

*speaks with soft GA drawl* Yes, well - I'm quite out of practice by now. You'll let me have a few warm-up games though, right? *bats eyelashes*

Return to Top
#873601 - 12/14/07 08:08 PM Re: There is NOTHING worse than a reformed smoker! Pup
cheekEE Offline
Power Poster
Easy Street
:Gasping for air and reaching for his keyboard:

Nice visual.

For the record, though, if a woman can beat me on the pool table, I will likely fall instantly in love with her. Be careful.

Perpare to play the woman of your dreams! hee hee hee

Return to Top
#873608 - 12/14/07 08:14 PM Re: There is NOTHING worse than a reformed smoker! RR Becca
Pup Offline
Power Poster
Pup
But Cheekers, I'm already in love with you.....you know that!!

Originally Posted By: RR Becca

*speaks with soft GA drawl* Yes, well - I'm quite out of practice by now. You'll let me have a few warm-up games though, right? *bats eyelashes*

:gulp, loosens tie:

Return to Top
#873649 - 12/14/07 08:46 PM Re: There is NOTHING worse than a reformed smoker! Pup
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
umm, a reformed virgin is worse, especially if you're the one on a date with her

Return to Top
#873658 - 12/14/07 08:53 PM Re: There is NOTHING worse than a reformed smoker! RR Joker
Skittles Offline
10K Club
Skittles
TN
Although I don't play pool well, since I live in GA can I come, too? Although I don't have the Suthen accent - yet.

Return to Top
#873667 - 12/14/07 08:59 PM Re: There is NOTHING worse than a reformed smoker! Skittles
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
You know you can, skittles!

Return to Top
#873697 - 12/14/07 09:20 PM Re: There is NOTHING worse than a reformed smoker! Skittles
Bagweaver Offline
Diamond Poster
SW GA
OK . . . I don't play pool either, but I was born and raised in GA. Can I invite myself over???

Return to Top
#873702 - 12/14/07 09:21 PM Re: There is NOTHING worse than a reformed smoker! Bagweaver
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
Of course! However, we might never get the Pup here now...he'd be afraid...very afraid!

Return to Top
#873703 - 12/14/07 09:22 PM Re: There is NOTHING worse than a reformed smoker! Bagweaver
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
if this event is planned between 12/21 and 12/23; please post here, I will be in the Atlanta area and would also attend

Return to Top
#873706 - 12/14/07 09:24 PM Re: There is NOTHING worse than a reformed smoker! Pale Rider
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
We're about 4 hours South, Pale, but we'd love to have ya! Oh..btw...if you visit Peep heaven...PLEASE tell them thank you for not having an "everyday-of-the-year" peep for me!

Return to Top
#873711 - 12/14/07 09:28 PM Re: There is NOTHING worse than a reformed smoker! RR Joker
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
Maybe we should just all pile in and have a little BOL Atlanta roadtrip? They have much better bars up there anyway!

Return to Top
#873725 - 12/14/07 09:37 PM Re: There is NOTHING worse than a reformed smoker! RR Becca
Ops Offline
Power Poster
Ops
Georgia
I'd much rather drive to Atlanta than clear to the other end of the state! (I border North Carolina!) And if ya play me in pool, you've got a sure fire win. Warning: I play better when I'm drunk.

Return to Top
#873731 - 12/14/07 09:41 PM Re: There is NOTHING worse than a reformed smoker! Ops
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
I'm way overdue for an Atlanta area visit anyway...my friends who live up there still are getting a little pi$$y about it.

ROAD TRIP!

Return to Top
#873744 - 12/14/07 09:56 PM Re: There is NOTHING worse than a reformed smoker! RR Joker
Pup Offline
Power Poster
Pup
Originally Posted By: RR joker
Of course! However, we might never get the Pup here now...he'd be afraid...very afraid!

I fear nothing. But, travel being as expensive as it is these days, I don't see a trip to Atlanta in my "near" future.

Return to Top
#874391 - 12/17/07 07:26 PM Re: There is NOTHING worse than a reformed smoker! Pup
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
That's OK, Pup. If we do manage to get together we promise to raise a bottle in your honor.

Return to Top
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3