BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#880673 - 01/01/08 03:44 PM questions that make you think
sadie23 Offline
Platinum Poster
sadie23
between here & there, GA
1.Would you state you were guilty of a crime you didn't commit to free a loved one?

2.What was your favorite TV show as a child? Which TV show is the first you remember watching?

3.Where is your favorite place to sleep? Where is the strangest place you’ve ever slept?

4.Who do you think is the most beautiful person alive today?

5.If you could be invisible for one hour, where would you go and what would you do?

6.Would you be able to serve on a jury and sentence the defendant to the death penalty?

7.What would you like to be famous for?

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#880707 - 01/02/08 12:35 PM Re: questions that make you think sadie23
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
1.Would you state you were guilty of a crime you didn't commit to free a loved one?

No. Responsibility falls on them.

2.What was your favorite TV show as a child? Which TV show is the first you remember watching?

Bugs Bunny and... Bugs Bunny

3.Where is your favorite place to sleep? Where is the strangest place you’ve ever slept?

My bed. Someone else's bed.

Halle Berry

5.If you could be invisible for one hour, where would you go and what would you do?

I would go to GWB's oval office and play mind games with him.

6.Would you be able to serve on a jury and sentence the defendant to the death penalty?

Yes.

Writing a great novel.

Return to Top
#880728 - 01/02/08 01:41 PM Re: questions that make you think sadie23
Bagweaver Offline
Diamond Poster
SW GA
1.Would you state you were guilty of a crime you didn't commit to free a loved one? Nope. If you do something wrong, you should pay the consequences.

2.What was your favorite TV show as a child? Which TV show is the first you remember watching? Bonanza. Howdy Doody.

3.Where is your favorite place to sleep? Where is the strangest place you’ve ever slept? My bed. In a tepee.

4.Who do you think is the most beautiful person alive today? My granddaughter (of course, my grandson is cute too!)!

5.If you could be invisible for one hour, where would you go and what would you do? Go to a Garth Brooks concert and be on stage right next to him.

6.Would you be able to serve on a jury and sentence the defendant to the death penalty? Nope.

7.What would you like to be famous for? Being a good person.

Return to Top
#880782 - 01/02/08 03:04 PM Re: questions that make you think Bagweaver
Bacon Boy Offline
10K Club
Bacon Boy
Stuck w/Avatar
1.Would you state you were guilty of a crime you didn't commit to free a loved one? Probably, yes. But it would depend on the crime. Burglary I would admit to, vehicular homicide I wouldn't

2.What was your favorite TV show as a child? Which TV show is the first you remember watching? Tom and Jerry, for both questions

3.Where is your favorite place to sleep? Where is the strangest place you’ve ever slept? My bed, under all the blankets. In the trunk of my car, would be to strangest.

4.Who do you think is the most beautiful person alive today? My mom

5.If you could be invisible for one hour, where would you go and what would you do? I really wouldn't want to be invisible, but if I had to be I'd go to the post office and see how they throw mail around.

6.Would you be able to serve on a jury and sentence the defendant to the death penalty? Absolutely, and I'd do it with a smile on my face. I'm uber pro-death penalty.

7.What would you like to be famous for? Not getting caught.

Return to Top
#880796 - 01/02/08 03:15 PM Re: questions that make you think Bacon Boy
sadie23 Offline
Platinum Poster
sadie23
between here & there, GA
aww to bacon boy for question # 4.

Return to Top
#880801 - 01/02/08 03:19 PM Re: questions that make you think sadie23
*BUSTER* Offline
Power Poster
*BUSTER*
In hades.
1.Would you state you were guilty of a crime you didn't commit to free a loved one? Depends, I like some loved ones more than others.

A-Team and Transformers.

3.Where is your favorite place to sleep? Where is the strangest place you’ve ever slept? In my bed. Long time ago at Best Buy when I worked there we had a disply piece of furnature that was buried in the warehouse topstock, when we got tired we would sneak back and catch a nap.

4.Who do you think is the most beautiful person alive today? My niece and nephew.

5.If you could be invisible for one hour, where would you go and what would you do? I don't think I would want to be invisible.

6.Would you be able to serve on a jury and sentence the defendant to the death penalty? I would have no problem with it if the evidence was overwhelming.

7.What would you like to be famous for? For being a good husband and a greater father.
[/quote]
Last edited by Maximus; 01/02/08 03:20 PM.

I never finish anyth

Return to Top
#880806 - 01/02/08 03:25 PM Re: questions that make you think *BUSTER*
X O Offline
Diamond Poster
X O
the maelstrom
1.Would you state you were guilty of a crime you didn't commit to free a loved one? depends on the severity of the crime

2.What was your favorite TV show as a child? Which TV show is the first you remember watching? nature, dallas

3.Where is your favorite place to sleep? Where is the strangest place you’ve ever slept? my recliner, in a lawn chair by the lake?

5.If you could be invisible for one hour, where would you go and what would you do? go watch my son at school

6.Would you be able to serve on a jury and sentence the defendant to the death penalty? yes

7.What would you like to be famous for? fame isn't for me.

Return to Top
#880810 - 01/02/08 03:32 PM Re: questions that make you think X O
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH

Nope, if they commit the crime, they need to do the time.

The first TV show I remember watching was Howdy Doody. My favorite as a child was the Sonny and Cher show. Also, Zorro and the Cisco Kid!

My favorite place to sleep is in my very own bed. The strangest place I ever slept was on the floor in my furnished apartment in college because the bed was that uncomfortable.

Nataliebear! (She has inspired so many people, and that is true beauty)

If I were invisible for one hour, I'd be at the doctor's office trying to figure out why and how to fix it.

Absolutely not. I do not believe the death penalty is a just punishment for any crime.

Winning the lottery and donating it all to provide homes and jobs for the homeless.
Last edited by Bengalsfan; 01/02/08 03:34 PM.
Return to Top
#880833 - 01/02/08 03:47 PM Re: questions that make you think sadie23
A_G Online
10K Club

Probably not.

for both questions - Thundercats, hoooooooooooooooooooooo.

My own bed. Probably in a twin bed with a total of five people in the bed or one of my friends parent's beds.

Alyssa.

I'd go to as many spots and do as much as I could.

Yup.

being famous.

Return to Top
#880834 - 01/02/08 03:47 PM Re: questions that make you think B_F
Comp Guy No More Offline
Diamond Poster
Comp Guy No More
North East

Depends on the crime and the loved one.

I think The Brady Bunch maybe? For both.

My bed or a nice comfy hotel bed. Strangest was in the back of a fire truck during a 19 hour chemical spill, using an extinguisher as a pillow.

My daughter

Hmmmm, so many possibilities!

yes.

I don't want to be famous....I want to be INFAMOUS!

Return to Top
#880845 - 01/02/08 03:56 PM Re: questions that make you think Comp Guy No More
Ops Offline
Power Poster
Ops
Georgia

Absolutely not. But I'd probably post bail.

Punky Brewster was my favorite, and the first I remember watching was Today's Special.

My bed, stock car races.

My hubby's best friend's grandma.

I'm not sure, but I think I would so something illegal.

Yes.

Either an invention or college football analysis.

Return to Top
#880848 - 01/02/08 03:56 PM Re: questions that make you think Comp Guy No More
#Just Jay Offline
10K Club
#Just Jay
Cheeseheadland

Nope

Silverspoons, Little House on the Prairie

My bed. The laundry room of an apartment building.

Varies by the day, and the number of drinks

Not the power I want, but I would use the time to nose where I have no business nosing.

Yes.

Nothing

Return to Top
#880971 - 01/02/08 06:09 PM Re: questions that make you think #Just Jay
waldensouth Offline
Power Poster
waldensouth
FINALLY ABOVE the gnat line
1.Would you state you were guilty of a crime you didn't commit to free a loved one? Absolutely not!

2.What was your favorite TV show as a child? Which TV show is the first you remember watching? Fav - Star Trek; 1st - Captain Kangaroo

3.Where is your favorite place to sleep? Where is the strangest place you’ve ever slept? Fav - in my bed; strangest - deck chair by pool at hotel on beach during the week at the beach following HS graduation.

4.Who do you think is the most beautiful person alive today? I know of several individuals who are beautiful where it counts - kind, loving, generous, caring, compassionate, unafraid to take action

5.If you could be invisible for one hour, where would you go and what would you do? Only 1 hour? I would go to school with my daughter and see what really happens.

6.Would you be able to serve on a jury and sentence the defendant to the death penalty? yes

7.What would you like to be famous for? I don't want to be famous. I would like to be remembered as a Christian who lived her beliefs instead of just talking about them.

- Frederick Douglass

My Opinion Only.

Return to Top
#880989 - 01/02/08 06:24 PM Re: questions that make you think waldensouth
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
1.Would you state you were guilty of a crime you didn't commit to free a loved one? No, never.

2.What was your favorite TV show as a child? Which TV show is the first you remember watching? favorite: The Brady Bunch; The first remembered: The Donna Reed Show

3.Where is your favorite place to sleep? Where is the strangest place you’ve ever slept? favorite:In my sun room; strangest: In someone elses bed

Everyone has some beauty in them.

5.If you could be invisible for one hour, where would you go and what would you do? I don't want to be invisible.

6.Would you be able to serve on a jury and sentence the defendant to the death penalty? Yes

7.What would you like to be famous for? I don't want to be famous. What I would like is the ability and means to take care of every little kid and every elderly person to ensure each of them has a home and someone to love them.

Return to Top
#881014 - 01/02/08 06:53 PM Re: questions that make you think pjs
Pepper's Sister Offline
Platinum Poster
Pepper's Sister
Midwest
No

Ding [censored] School; first I remember watching was Dave Garroway on the Today show.

My bed is my favorite; strangest was on a motel room floor with 20 other people (don't ask!)

My step-mother's mother --- she was beautiful inside and out, heart and soul. She's long since gone, but I've never met anyone more beautiful than she.

I'd love to say something political but would probably get deleted......

Yes indeed

Being a person of integrity, and true to my word.

Return to Top
#881320 - 01/03/08 02:22 PM Re: questions that make you think Pepper's Sister
arye Offline
Gold Star
arye
Ohio
No; but I would visit them in jail.

Mr. Rogers Neighborhood; Same.

Our bed; strangest (location)-floor of a chartered bus. Strangest (weird)-a hotel in WV we had to stop at on our way home from our honeymoon...very spooky.

My wife.

I would probably try to split my trip between the White House and the Vatican, just because I would love to know what goes on there.

Yes, without hesitation.

Being a good husband, father, and friend.

Return to Top
#882257 - 01/04/08 04:06 PM Re: questions that make you think arye
Peepers Offline
10K Club
No, I have too many relatives as it is to keep track of and stay in contact with, fewer on the streets would make my life easier.

2.What was your favorite TV show as a child? Which TV show is the first you remember watching? Bugs Bunny or some other cartoon (for both questions)

In a bed (for both questions)

Prince Charles’ new donkey, Camilla (she’s hot when she’s chewing oats)

I would go for a drive, just to see the reaction of the other motorists.

Absolutely, and I could probably do this if it were a relative on trial, especially if the jerk owed me money.

Eating the most BK Quad Stackers……ever! (I’m continually training for this)

Return to Top