Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#88572 - 06/16/03 08:01 PM Hey CubDave -- Question
EllenA Offline
Platinum Poster
EllenA
Flushing, NY
I have a followup to a Cub game question. Last week I was watching the Yankee game (I know, I know) and there was a collision and one of your guys was knocked unconscious. He was taken to the hospital and the announcers assured us that they would update the audience. I guess the game was over before they knew. What happened? is he OK?

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#88573 - 06/16/03 08:15 PM Re: Hey CubDave -- Question
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hee Sop Choi is doing well - thank you for asking (well, the Cubs are like my family). he basically had a concussion and soreness, but he is rejoining the team Tuesday and comes off the DL a few days after that. He may have to wear a helmut in the field for awhile, but all in all, he is a very lucky man (and, I might add, the first S. Korean major league ballplayer ever) - you will see a lot of this guy - he is going to be a star!

Return to Top
#88574 - 06/16/03 08:38 PM Re: Hey CubDave -- Question
Skunk Boy Offline
Diamond Poster
Skunk Boy
R.I.P. Chief Illiniwek
Quote:

Hee Sop Choi is doing well - you will see a lot of this guy - he is going to be a star!

By the way - he's picked by many to be the rookie of the year. I read this morning that he will spend a few days in the minors to get back in the swing of things (sorry, bad pun).... unlike some "other" Cubs players that feel they don't need a few days in the minors (cough...Sosa).

Return to Top