Learn More - Click Here!

Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15
Thread Options
#888532 - 01/16/08 04:32 PM Re: PETA goes too far! ~Special K~
Blade Scrapper Offline
Power Poster
Blade Scrapper
Outside A Garage
Remember this is the same group that protested a homicide bombing in Israel because the terrorists strapped a bomb to a donkey. What a bunch of jackasses (pun intended).

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#888560 - 01/16/08 04:47 PM Re: PETA goes too far! ~Special K~
°X° Offline
Power Poster
°X°
WOOHOO
Originally Posted By: ~Special K~
BUT WHAT IN THE [censored] DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH COL. SANDERS??? AND HIS GRAVE SITE?????

I type in all caps because it seriously pisses me off!! What is Col. Sanders gonna do about it? He sold that company a long time before it became extremely popular.
It disgusts me to no end that people have no respect for the deceased and their final resting place. I'm sooo glad they will be removing that jackass tombstone that was erected.

So, you are disgusted - who cares?

The Col. killed a lot of chickens in his time and he sold his name and likeness when he sold the company - he's fair game even in the grave. PETA is in the business of getting the attention of jackasses, they got your attention, so it worked and some people, not you of course, will do the research and want to do something about the torturing of chickens.

Return to Top
#888564 - 01/16/08 04:48 PM Re: PETA goes too far! Blade Scrapper
Bacon Boy Offline
10K Club
Bacon Boy
Stuck w/Avatar
K, I'm so with you. If PETA wants to protest, fine. Do it in front of the company headquarters.

Return to Top
#888569 - 01/16/08 04:50 PM Re: PETA goes too far! Bacon Boy
A_G Offline
10K Club
KFC

Return to Top
#888572 - 01/16/08 04:53 PM Re: PETA goes too far! A_G
Blessed Offline
Diamond Poster
Blessed
USA
X - Who cares what you think... Screw the animals save the people!

Return to Top
#888577 - 01/16/08 04:56 PM Re: PETA goes too far! Blessed
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
I love all animals, especially next to my mashed potatoes and kernal corn

Return to Top
#888585 - 01/16/08 04:59 PM Re: PETA goes too far! Blade Scrapper
°X° Offline
Power Poster
°X°
WOOHOO
Originally Posted By: Swimware
Remember this is the same group that protested a homicide bombing in Israel because the terrorists strapped a bomb to a donkey. What a bunch of jackasses (pun intended).

"Ingrid Newkirk, president of the American animal rights group PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) wrote to Palestinian Authority chairman Yasser Arafat: "Your Excellency, We have received many calls and letters from people shocked at the bombing. If you have the opportunity, will you please add to your burdens my request that you appeal to all those who listen to you to leave the animals out of the conflict?"

She was then asked by the Washington Post whether she would also criticize the attempt by the Palestinian perpetrators to kill Israeli civilians but she said it was not her business to do so."

So, she is sticking to what she knows and cares about, leaving others to protest all the human killing - something wrong with that? We all select our causes and leave others for those most interested to pursue those causes. You are all upset about PETA, but what about Dufar Genocide? PETA has no obligation to address all related issues, you have no obligation to address any issues and should not be critical of those who select specific issues to address in their own way.

God must love stupid people, he made so many of them and it seems they have gathered here.

Return to Top
#888588 - 01/16/08 04:59 PM Re: PETA goes too far! Pale Rider
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
if PETA would put as much effort into inner city kids, education, and eliminating crime, the US would be a much better place. What a waste of human resources these people are...

Return to Top
#888597 - 01/16/08 05:02 PM Re: PETA goes too far! HappyGilmore
Comp Guy No More Offline
Diamond Poster
Comp Guy No More
North East
_X_, if you ever come to Maine, I'd love to treat you to a nice dinner of fresh Maine lobster and steamers! Mmmmmmm!

Return to Top
#888606 - 01/16/08 05:04 PM Re: PETA goes too far! °X°
#Just Jay Offline
10K Club
#Just Jay
Cheeseheadland
Originally Posted By: °X°
BUT WHAT IN THE [censored] DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH COL. SANDERS??? AND HIS GRAVE SITE?????

I type in all caps because it seriously pisses me off!! What is Col. Sanders gonna do about it? He sold that company a long time before it became extremely popular.
It disgusts me to no end that people have no respect for the deceased and their final resting place. I'm sooo glad they will be removing that jackass tombstone that was erected.

So, you are disgusted - who cares?

The Col. killed a lot of chickens in his time and he sold his name and likeness when he sold the company - he's fair game even in the grave. PETA is in the business of getting the attention of jackasses, they got your attention, so it worked and some people, not you of course, will do the research and want to do something about the torturing of chickens.

Personal attack and name calling not allowed X, please modidify your post and keep it professional.

Return to Top
#888611 - 01/16/08 05:06 PM Re: PETA goes too far! °X°
#Just Jay Offline
10K Club
#Just Jay
Cheeseheadland

God must love stupid people, he made so many of them and it seems they have gathered here.

Please modify your post... we do not need to be called names by you X.

Return to Top
#888632 - 01/16/08 05:16 PM Re: PETA goes too far! #Just Jay
~Special K~ Offline
Power Poster
~Special K~
RRFCG PM
What are you doing to make sure chickens are not tortured X?

I guess I'm not the only jackass here.

Return to Top
#888664 - 01/16/08 05:33 PM Re: PETA goes too far! Comp Guy No More
Bacon Boy Offline
10K Club
Bacon Boy
Stuck w/Avatar
Originally Posted By: Comp Guy
_X_, if you ever come to Maine, I'd love to treat you to a nice dinner of fresh Maine lobster and steamers! Mmmmmmm!

Is this offer open to all BOLers?

Return to Top
#888678 - 01/16/08 05:42 PM Re: PETA goes too far! Bacon Boy
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
Q - Why'd the chicken cross the road?

A - it was stuck to X...

Return to Top
#888717 - 01/16/08 06:24 PM Re: PETA goes too far! HappyGilmore
°X° Offline
Power Poster
°X°
WOOHOO
Originally Posted By: HappyGilmore
if PETA would put as much effort into inner city kids, education, and eliminating crime, the US would be a much better place. What a waste of human resources these people are...

Geez, Happy - is there any subject that you will not chime in on, don't you have work to do.....

Your premise is incorrect, again - every one of us selected on issues - you are not in the position to tell people what to care about, as I am not (well, perhaps I am) - there is nothing wrong with what PETA is doing, live and let live - let people speak out in whatever way they want - it's free speech issue - one would think that you would understand that.

Return to Top
#888719 - 01/16/08 06:24 PM Re: PETA goes too far! Bacon Boy
Comp Guy No More Offline
Diamond Poster
Comp Guy No More
North East
Originally Posted By: BaconBoy

Sure! I try to have a nice lobster bake every year!

Return to Top
#888721 - 01/16/08 06:25 PM Re: PETA goes too far! Comp Guy No More
°X° Offline
Power Poster
°X°
WOOHOO

If I do come to Maine, it will not be to eat dinner with you, I'd be there to show you how a wood chopper works - up close and personal.

Return to Top
#888723 - 01/16/08 06:27 PM Re: PETA goes too far! Comp Guy No More
°X° Offline
Power Poster
°X°
WOOHOO

Do you know that lobsters mate for life? Do you normally eat the entire family of lobsters or just baby lobsters?

Return to Top
#888726 - 01/16/08 06:29 PM Re: PETA goes too far! ~Special K~
°X° Offline
Power Poster
°X°
WOOHOO

I'm a member of PETA. No, you are definately not the only jackass here, but you are a Huge one.

Return to Top
#888732 - 01/16/08 06:33 PM Re: PETA goes too far! °X°
~Special K~ Offline
Power Poster
~Special K~
RRFCG PM

I'm a member of PETA. No, you are definately not the only jackass here, but you are a Huge one.

Thanks, I love you too!!!
Last edited by ~Special K~; 01/16/08 06:34 PM.
Return to Top
#888744 - 01/16/08 06:42 PM Re: PETA goes too far! °X°
Blade Scrapper Offline
Power Poster
Blade Scrapper
Outside A Garage
Originally Posted By: HappyGilmore

Geez, Happy - is there any subject that you will not chime in on, don't you have work to do.....

Your premise is incorrect, again - every one of us selected on issues - you are not in the position to tell people what to care about, as I am not (well, perhaps I am) - there is nothing wrong with what PETA is doing, live and let live - let people speak out in whatever way they want - it's free speech issue - one would think that you would understand that.

No one is saying that far left, eco terrorist lunatic groups like PETA and ELF do not have the right to express their opinions, others have the right to lambast their views. And if they show up at a funeral of someone I know, they will be begging for ethical treatment for themselves that will not be forthcoming.

Return to Top
#888747 - 01/16/08 06:47 PM Re: PETA goes too far! °X°
Comp Guy No More Offline
Diamond Poster
Comp Guy No More
North East

If I do come to Maine, it will not be to eat dinner with you, I'd be there to show you how a wood chopper works - up close and personal.

Venturing onto awful shaky ground there my friend. Is that a threat?

Return to Top
#888749 - 01/16/08 06:50 PM Re: PETA goes too far! Comp Guy No More
Blind Guardian Offline
Platinum Poster
He doesn't kill animals but he would kill a human? Hmm...

Return to Top
#888750 - 01/16/08 06:51 PM Re: PETA goes too far! Blind Guardian
~Special K~ Offline
Power Poster
~Special K~
RRFCG PM
Interesting...

Return to Top
#888752 - 01/16/08 06:52 PM Re: PETA goes too far! °X°
Comp Guy No More Offline
Diamond Poster
Comp Guy No More
North East

Do you know that lobsters mate for life? Do you normally eat the entire family of lobsters or just baby lobsters?

I usually eat 2 per sitting, usually both males if I can (females usually have some extra "stuff" in them and I don't care for it. They are typically 1.25 pounds each (babies are not legal to catch). I like firm shell which is between Hard shell and soft shell (hard shell is meatier and soft shell is sweeter, firm shell is just right!) With these delisious treats, I'll have about 1.5 - 2 lbs of steamers (weight is pre-cooked and includes the shells). Native Maine corn on the cob is a very nice addition to the meal as well. The steamers are cooked live in beer while the lobsters are boiled/steamed in a large pot. Some salted drawn butter and you're ready to go! MMMMM! Is anyone else hungry?

Return to Top
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15