Learn More - Click Here!

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Thread Options
#886696 - 01/11/08 09:53 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice Ledeana
Miscuit Offline
10K Club
Miscuit
TX
Missed it. I'll have to catch the re-play online this weekend.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#886699 - 01/11/08 09:53 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice Ledeana
#Just Jay Offline
10K Club
#Just Jay
Cheeseheadland
I think an Olympic softball player.

Return to Top
#886727 - 01/11/08 10:05 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice #Just Jay
Sinatra Fan Offline
Power Poster
Sinatra Fan
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: bbsgrant
I think an Olympic softball player.

Jenny Finch

Return to Top
#889951 - 01/18/08 02:07 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice #Just Jay
X O Offline
Diamond Poster
X O
the maelstrom
i lost a lot of respect for gene simmons last night. maybe he wanted to go home so submarined himself or maybe he is so cocky he decided to play powerball with trump and lost....

Return to Top
#890088 - 01/18/08 04:15 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice X O
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
In the Snow :)
He definitely acted like an idiot. Trump basically told him who to bring in, and he didn't. Then again, last week Trump pretty much told Nellie to bring in Marylou, and she didn't either. Gene was so sure of his idea, that he kept saying that the client was wrong - maybe he's been on one too many road tours.

The best part was that the guys were up in the suite cracking up at what was happening!

Return to Top
#890140 - 01/18/08 04:45 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice Snow Bunny
Comp Guy No More Offline
Diamond Poster
Comp Guy No More
North East
It seems to me that the first three weeks had really been the Gene Simmons show! The guy really is smart and I'm certain it was his idea to be sent home. He easily could have gone the distance and his actions did a great dis-service to the pediatric aids foundation. Yes, he should have attended the client meeting, BUT, those who did attend the client meeting also should have gotten it right, and they didn't. Should make the rest ogf the season interesting without his ideas!

Return to Top
#890147 - 01/18/08 04:49 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice Comp Guy No More
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
But Gene's MO was to Not attend the client meetings. He didn't last week either. Luckily, Steven Baldwin saved them last week. He decided what the theme should be, and didn't listen to the people who met with Kodak. He was too independent and sure that he was right.

Return to Top
#890221 - 01/18/08 05:43 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice Snow Bunny
*BUSTER* Offline
Power Poster
*BUSTER*
In hades.
The way they edited last nights episode, it seemed like Stephen was the PM again even though Tito was. But as long as Stephen keeps the guys winning, who's complaining.

It also seems like the female celebs are not of the same caliber as the males. Lead singer of KISS went up against a Latin TV producer that not everyone has heard of. The most recognizable of the females are Jenny Finch and Omarosa. The guys have actors, a music star, two fighters(granted not everyone recognizes Tito), and Piers is the least recognizible.

I never finish anyth

Return to Top
#893772 - 01/25/08 04:41 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice *BUSTER*
Hoosierland Offline
Platinum Poster
Anyone watch last night? I have to say, that Nellie person is one of the most annoying people I have ever seen on television. I would like to see her get fired even before the obnoxious Omarosa!

I like the men's team. I'm a huge Trace Adkins fan, and wish he'd get a little more air time. I think the fact that he steers clear of the arguing, etc. means less time on screen. But I also think he is right to steer clear and behave reasonably, unlike some of those people!

Return to Top
#893785 - 01/25/08 04:52 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice Hoosierland
Ledeana Offline
Diamond Poster
California
I was really hoping they would fire Nelly last night. She bugs the crud right out of me. She's obnoxious and brags about herself way too much. Next week should be interesting. The previews show the Sopranos guy defecting to the women's team.

Return to Top
#893820 - 01/25/08 05:16 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice Ledeana
Sing A Little Offline
Power Poster
Sing A Little
CA
Who got the boot last night? I missed it.

Return to Top
#893859 - 01/25/08 05:39 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice Sing A Little
*BUSTER* Offline
Power Poster
*BUSTER*
In hades.
Jenny, the softball player. Trump said she was just outmacthed.

I never finish anyth

Return to Top
#893893 - 01/25/08 06:08 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice *BUSTER*
Sing A Little Offline
Power Poster
Sing A Little
CA
That's understandable, she seemed way too nice for this show.

Return to Top
#893932 - 01/25/08 06:52 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice Sing A Little
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
The guy from the Sopranos was on a local radio station this morning. He said he's been taking a back seat so far, but watch out for the next two weeks.

Return to Top
#893987 - 01/25/08 07:30 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice Snow Bunny
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
[censored] i missed it!!!!

Return to Top
#897876 - 02/01/08 03:38 AM Re: Celebrity Apprentice kms
BBoyd Offline
Diamond Poster
BBoyd
MI
Tonight's show was ridiculous. It went WAY too far, and was just stupid and childish.

Return to Top
#897884 - 02/01/08 04:05 AM Re: Celebrity Apprentice BBoyd
Comp Guy No More Offline
Diamond Poster
Comp Guy No More
North East
I loved the ending though! How funny was that?!?!?

Return to Top
#897886 - 02/01/08 04:20 AM Re: Celebrity Apprentice Comp Guy No More
BBoyd Offline
Diamond Poster
BBoyd
MI
I really wish he would've fired Pears (sp) too. THAT would've been great he's an arrogant a**!

Return to Top
#897895 - 02/01/08 04:43 AM Re: Celebrity Apprentice BBoyd
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
What about the previews for next week - looks like Steven may walk out.

Return to Top
#897929 - 02/01/08 01:37 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice Snow Bunny
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
Good, let him walk out. I find him to be a hypocryte the way he preaches vs the way he lead his life. And lead it until quite recently. I like Piers, I think that if I had an opportunity(in business)to gain the other hand on the competition, I would use whatever means available

Return to Top
#897972 - 02/01/08 02:13 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice kms
Hoosierland Offline
Platinum Poster
kms, I agree with you, both about Steven and Piers. Sure, there are situations in real life where you might not want to go down the road Piers went down with his "sabotage" last night. . .but this is a GAME! The best part was, as Ivanka said, "That's straight out of Omarosa's playbook" but Omarosa was taken in by it 100%.

Still rooting for my man Trace to win!

Return to Top
#898013 - 02/01/08 02:44 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice Hoosierland
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
I love me some Trace.....::licking her lips::

Return to Top
#898040 - 02/01/08 02:59 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice kms
*BUSTER* Offline
Power Poster
*BUSTER*
In hades.
Would anyone be so kind as to post a short recap? Lost took presedence last night.

I never finish anyth

Return to Top
#898110 - 02/01/08 03:38 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice *BUSTER*
kitten Offline
10K Club
kitten
Not prison
http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/

you can read one here, maxi.

Return to Top
#898123 - 02/01/08 03:50 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice *BUSTER*
Hoosierland Offline
Platinum Poster
Maximus, I'll give it a shot. Forgive me if this is long. . .they drug the show out for 2 hours!

The task was to make a receptacle for Crocs. They have a campaign where people donate their used Crocs, and then the Crocs company donates shoes to needy people in Africa. The two teams had rooms side by side for their planning sessions. Piers led the men's team (minus Tito, who was at a fight) and Carol led the women's team. Since the rooms were side-by-side, everyone had to keep their voices down, etc. so the other team wouldn't hear. Piers saw a shadow outside their room, said it was one of the women, and decided to send Vinnie to "spy" on the women in retaliation. They faked a fight, and Vinnie left the room.

Then Vinnie went to the women, acting all mad and hurt, and they invited him to join their team. He then took notes on their campaign, and managed to pass this information to the men. (It didn't really matter, because the men already had their campaign figured out at this point.)

Somewhere along the line, Vinnie decided that since he dislikes Piers, he wanted to be on the girls team for real. So he becomes a double agent. Piers and Steven let the women know (while Vinnie was still working with Marilu) that they knew the whole campaign. The women, understandably, got mad that Vinnie duped them, and he couldn't convince them that now he really was on their side. So, they "fired" him and he went back to the men.

Vinnie and Piers got into a big fight because Piers ratted out Vinnie the "rat" and Vinnie was asked to leave the men's team as well.

The women won the task because their receptacle was much better (although I think the men's slogan "Wear them. Share them." courtesy of my man Trace was much better). The boardroom was just all about the spying/sabotage. Vinnie decided to resign because he didn't want to work with Piers anymore.

From next week's previews, it appears that Steven may also quit, because midway through the "spying" he decided he found it morally objectionable. Whatever!

Return to Top
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6