Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#897307 - 01/31/08 04:58 PM Equal Housing Lender required?
Ninky Offline
Gold Star
Ninky
This may be overkill, but just in case......We are informing our customers via a DDA statement message, that they can now make their Home Equity loan payments on our new online process on our newly designed website. Do we have to make the Equal Housing Lender statement?

Return to Top
Lending Compliance
#899669 - 02/04/08 11:46 PM Re: Equal Housing Lender required? Ninky
Dorothy W Offline
100 Club
Dorothy W
Upstate SC
Not required for a deposit account statement message regarding availability of internet bill pay services.

Never hurts to include it. But you are not advertising the availability/terms/conditions for granting new real estate secured consumer loans/lines of credit.

Return to Top
#899807 - 02/05/08 02:06 PM Re: Equal Housing Lender required? Ninky
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
Originally Posted By: anonymouse
This may be overkill, but just in case......We are informing our customers via a DDA statement message, that they can now make their Home Equity loan payments on our new online process on our newly designed website. Do we have to make the Equal Housing Lender statement?

I agree with Dorothy on what she said, but wanted to make one comment that I may or not be misinterpreting. When you say "the Equal Housing Lender statement"...please realize you can't do that like you can "Member FDIC" without the logo. EHL has to be done with the doghouse logo.

Say you'll haunt me - Stone Sour

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z