Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#87552 - 06/12/03 02:08 PM A funny thing happened on the way to:
Anonymous
Unregistered

At golf league last night, leave it to Beaver, (Tom C.) showed up with a wine cork on his titanium driver, smoking his cigar, and drinking his 20oz. Bud Light. It was hillarious, watching him tee off. Of course the ball ended up in right field!

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#897527 - 01/31/08 07:16 PM Re: A funny thing happened on the way to:
Bacon Boy Offline
10K Club
Bacon Boy
Stuck w/Avatar
And on my way back from the washroom on the 12th floor, some lady was lodged in the elevator doors. Apparently she was holding the elevator for her friend who was using the washroom and the doors kept closing on her, as well as its alarm sounding.

((I love resurrecting chronically aged threads!))

Return to Top
#897571 - 01/31/08 07:49 PM Re: A funny thing happened on the way to: Bacon Boy
TigerIze Offline
Gold Star
TigerIze
FukoLand, MellonValley
I hadn't even noticed the age of the thread until you said something. Now it makes sense why I haven't seen a user named Checkmate around here...

Return to Top
#897840 - 01/31/08 11:47 PM Re: A funny thing happened on the way to: TigerIze
Sing A Little Offline
Power Poster
Sing A Little
CA
Wow this is an old thread. Ok, why would the woman let the door keep closing on her. Couldn't she just stand outside the elevator and wait for her friend to come out? LOL

Return to Top
#897850 - 02/01/08 12:12 AM Re: A funny thing happened on the way to: Sing A Little
Bacon Boy Offline
10K Club
Bacon Boy
Stuck w/Avatar
They were in a hurry. But it was so funny because the doors would open and close on her over and over again and she was making this noise that sounded like when you accidentally step in your dog.

And yes, it is an old thread.

Return to Top