Page 47 of 60 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 59 60
Thread Options
#898563 - 02/01/08 09:17 PM Re: lost Skunk Boy
TigerIze Offline
Gold Star
TigerIze
FukoLand, MellonValley
Originally Posted By: Skunk Boy
Did anyone see the 'hidden' stuff on the show after lost last night?

I caught it on youtube this morning. For anyone who was wondering what it was about it you didn't miss much. It was an (mock) advertisement for Oceanic Airlines with a former employee hacking into the commercial telling you not to believe Oceanic since they've said that there weren't any survivors from the crash but he believes there were. A website is flashed various times that ends up being another side story game that you can "play". Seems moderately interesting. You aren't missing anything serious though if u don't check it out.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#898575 - 02/01/08 09:24 PM Re: lost TigerIze
Bankster Offline
Diamond Poster
Yinzerville, PA
There seems to be a secret that Jack and Hurley are keeping. Hurley mentioned that Jack came to check on him to make sure that 'he didn't tell anyone'. Also the creepy Oceanic guy said are theu still alive, or something like that. Maybe the Oceanic 6 had to tell everyone that they were the only survivors in order to get off the island, and that secret is what is eating-up Jack and Hurley. Kate can deal with it more easily as she has lived on the run and with a secret before.

I missed (or forgot about) Jin and Sun behind Jack on the plane. Michael's name was in the opening credits last night.

I didn't see hair on the eye in the cabin, but it could have been. My wife thought that it was Patchy. I still think it was Locke. He said something to Hurley like, 'what did you see?' And he just happened to be right there. Plus we know that he can commuincate with Jacob.

Return to Top
#898597 - 02/01/08 09:34 PM Re: lost Bankster
Bankster Offline
Diamond Poster
Yinzerville, PA
Ooh I forgot, the cop that was interrogating Hurley ask whether he met Anna Lucia, before take-off or on the plane, because the story is that the six are the only survivors....

Return to Top
#898603 - 02/01/08 09:38 PM Re: lost Snow Bunny
TigerIze Offline
Gold Star
TigerIze
FukoLand, MellonValley
Originally Posted By: Pooh (The Bear)
Originally Posted By: TigerIze

For anyone who is REALLY into Lost like I am be sure to check out Lostpedia.com (or .net). It has possibly the most amount of info on Lost on the internet without giving spoilers for future episodes.

Spoilers - I Want Spoilers -I'm the type of person who will read the end of a book so that I know what happens. Can't stand to be in suspense!

When I can think of the site I'll post the one that does have spoilers from time to time. As with most shows this one has a connection to an insider and gets info for thr next or next couple episodes at times.

Return to Top
#898727 - 02/02/08 09:40 AM Re: lost TigerIze
Citrus Offline
Diamond Poster
On "The View" the other day, a spoiler of sorts was mentioned by Whoopie. (Sorry, I wasn't paying attention at first as it was on in the background, but... it was something like this...)

You know how it has been said (the 'search party' mentions it...?) that Oceanic 815 is in the ocean (even though we know it's on the island)...well, supposedly there will be a new storyline and there will be a "fake plane" (Oceanic 815) at the bottom of the ocean or in the ocean...and there will be "survivors" on it...

Oceanic 815 is found... but is it a fake?... a duplicate created when the flight flew/fell through the mysterious energy field that surrounds the island?

BTW, here's the Oceanic Golden Pass Announcement if you'd like to watch it. It says you can get a Golden Pass to fly anywhere anytime. (We know the O6 got them, because Jack said he has been using his pass each weekend to fly all over the world.)

During the ad, a man is flashed onto the screen and says "Don't trust these people." And they also show a pic of what appears to be the plane at the bottom of the ocean, and the guy says "we found it." The announcement shows this link FlyOceanicAir and when you go there... ... it mentions the search for flight 815 is being called off and the passengers are all being declared "deceased" . . . and...well, LOL, there's more.....

Return to Top
#898728 - 02/02/08 10:13 AM Re: lost Citrus
Citrus Offline
Diamond Poster
Also, the Associated Press released this:

"Lost" fans should be rejoicing. And even with just eight episodes currently on tap thanks to the writers strike, ABC has promised another 40 will eventually follow, leading up to the series' finale in 2010.

And and and...

in case anyone doesn't know - All episodes, going all the way back to season one, are available to watch here: LOST episodes

Return to Top
#899440 - 02/04/08 08:47 PM Re: lost Citrus
Hmmm... Offline
Gold Star
Also, check out the Lost Sam's Diaries. They are kind of interesting too. I found them by doing a search on google when someone else told me about them. It's five, two minute clips. Go watch it if you love Lost -- just another back story to keep us guessing.

Return to Top
#899479 - 02/04/08 09:07 PM Re: lost Hmmm...
*BUSTER* Offline
Power Poster
*BUSTER*
In hades.
I did the find815.com website game over the weekend. Pretty neat.

Spoiler ( It follows a man who's girlfriend was a flight attendant on 815 and his attempts to find the wreckage after oceanic calls off the search. He ends up finding the "wreckage" of flight 815 in the ocean. )
Last edited by Maximus; 02/04/08 09:08 PM.

I never finish anyth

Return to Top
#899606 - 02/04/08 10:12 PM Re: lost *BUSTER*
Mint Julep Offline
Diamond Poster
Mint Julep
Tennessee
Why is there never any mention of "Lord of the Flies" on this show? Or have I just missed it?

MJ

Return to Top
#899701 - 02/05/08 03:52 AM Re: lost *BUSTER*
Citrus Offline
Diamond Poster
Originally Posted By: Maximus
I did the find815.com website game over the weekend. Pretty neat.

Yeah, Max - I saw that info, too. It was interesting, for sure.

OMG - there is sooooo much info out there! I am just amazed at what ABC and the writers have done with this show! And with all the websites, both ABC-affiliated and just fan sites, it can keep you busy and entertained for days! ...and give you information overload! LOL

Return to Top
#901928 - 02/08/08 12:50 PM Re: lost Citrus
FBH Offline
Power Poster
FBH
The Land of Tax Free Shopping!
Another excellent episode last night! I like the new characters, and it seems that the Losties are now the "Others." Locke & Co. are starting to seem odd and leery whenever they run into someone new on the island.

I'm also beginning to wonder if Sayid was the one in the coffin at the end of last season, and not Ben. We'll see...

And as I've said before, Marsha Thomason (Naomi) is very, very, HOT! She had a flashback last night, so I wonder if she's really dead.

Return to Top
#901935 - 02/08/08 01:14 PM Re: lost FBH
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
In the Snow :)
I liked the new people and their backstories. I think it will be quite some time before the show moves forward. Considering that there are only 6 more episodes this year, the only thing that we may learn about this year is the new people.

Return to Top
#901958 - 02/08/08 01:58 PM Re: lost Snow Bunny
Bank Angler Offline
Gold Star
Bank Angler
Just a short drive from Lake E...
My guess is that the boat is Dharma people, and that the Dharma Initiative still lives. After all, someone was continuing to supply Desmond with supplies in the hatch. I think Dharma found out that Ben led the purge, and has been looking for the island to take back control. The picture that they had of him looked like it was taken during one of his journeys off the island on the submarine.
I still can't figure out why the archeologist had a bullet proof vest on, and what the roles were of the people that parachuted onto the island were. Based on the gas mask, they may have been prepared to kill everyone on the island (another purge), to get control of the island again.
Ben is in control again, with a plant on the boat.

Another great episode.
|
|
¿ <°)))><

Return to Top
#901964 - 02/08/08 02:03 PM Re: lost Bank Angler
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
In the Snow :)
Good thought on Dharma. The people who landed on the island have been recruited by the people who control the freighter, but I don't think they are part of them. From the conversation Naomi had with the tall black man, the 4 who landed each have a specific purpose. Pilot, archeologist, physicist, spiritualist. The gas mask could be a clue to that. Ben killed the Dharma people using poisonous gas, so they may have come prepared in case he uses gas again, or, to gas him and whoever is with him.

Return to Top
#902098 - 02/08/08 04:23 PM Re: lost Snow Bunny
BotV#6 Offline
Power Poster
BotV#6
Anywhere I want to be
Anyone else notice the dig the archeologist went to and the symbol with the polar bear remains? Adds to the mystery of the island.

I think the answer to Angler's question is that the people were expecting violence, so that's why the archeologist was wearing a vest.

Return to Top
#902112 - 02/08/08 04:36 PM Re: lost Snow Bunny
Mint Julep Offline
Diamond Poster
Mint Julep
Tennessee
The tall black man is the same "lawyer from Oceanic Air" that visited Hurley. Perhaps he wasn't really from OA, perhaps he is Dharma. I got the impression that he was sending Naomi on an assassin mission to get Ben and protect the rest of the team and the flashback provided the irony that the protector was the first to get killed.

The pilot's connection is through OA. He is there to ID bodies and/or wreckage.

The physicist is there to study the magnetic properties of the island.

The "archeologist" may actually be an anthropologist and is there to study the Dharma stuff, everything from the bodies in the pit to the animals from the zoo that were running around the island.

The spiritualist is there to contact Jacob.

Of the four new cast members, I think the spiritualist has the longest life expectancy.

It seemed odd that when Ben finally offered to tell Locke anything about the island, Locke's first question was about the smoke monster, which hasn't been seen since they killed off the African priest. Funnier still, I think Ben honestly didn't know anything about the smoke monster and thought Locke was crazy.

I think Sawyer is one of the O6, along with Jack, Kate and Hurley. I think Kate and Sawyer are a couple in the future and back home. When she met Jack at the end of the runway, she said she had to go because "he" will be wondering where she was. She said it like Jack was familiar with "he".

Return to Top
#902114 - 02/08/08 04:38 PM Re: lost Mint Julep
Hated By Some Offline
10K Club
Hated By Some
Somewhere vanilla
is it wrong that i don't look at excess' posts but merely drool at the avatar?

Return to Top
#902125 - 02/08/08 04:47 PM Re: lost Hated By Some
BurntSienna Offline
Diamond Poster
Midwest
Fantastic episode last night! I think the last of the O6 is Sawyer, too, for the same reason Mint Julep mentions. I thought the most interesting thing in the whole episode was the polar bear skeleton in Tunisia that had the collar with a Dharma symbol on it - yikes! Just how worldwide and far-reaching IS this Dharma group?!?!

Return to Top
#902149 - 02/08/08 05:04 PM Re: lost Hated By Some
BotV#6 Offline
Power Poster
BotV#6
Anywhere I want to be
Originally Posted By: Ron Mexico

No.

Return to Top
#902157 - 02/08/08 05:09 PM Re: lost BotV#6
swiggles Offline
Power Poster
swiggles
Originally Posted By: Excess
Originally Posted By: Ron Mexico

No.

You Guys!!! Stop it! I'm beginning to feel extra ugly.

Return to Top
#902188 - 02/08/08 05:42 PM Re: lost swiggles
file queen Offline
Gold Star
file queen
Nevada
I agree-great episode. Did anyone else notice that Kate got a little jealous when Jack and Juliette were together? I think Sawyer defecting to Locke's team ticked her off, and now she wants Jack again. Make up your mind, Kate!

Return to Top
#905481 - 02/15/08 01:43 PM Re: lost file queen
Hoosierland Offline
Platinum Poster
Another great episode last night! I was so disappointed in Hurley for his part in trapping Sayid and Kate. I also don't know what to make of the flash-forwards of Sayid. I don't want him to be a "bad guy" because he is my favorite character. Oh well, he'll probably still be my favorite anyway.

If Sayid deliberately left Kate (traded her for the hostage) which I suspect to be the case, then it would make sense that the person in the casket (previous episode's flash-forwards) might be Sayid, as someone speculated earlier in this thread. I remember Kate asking Jack "why would I have gone" to the funeral. . .if Sayid left her/traded her, I could see why there might not be any good feelings for Sayid on her part.

Return to Top
#905514 - 02/15/08 02:22 PM Re: lost Hoosierland
Bank Angler Offline
Gold Star
Bank Angler
Just a short drive from Lake E...
I liked the episode also. What if the boat isn't there to attack Ben, but follow his orders. Maybe he is in charge, but hasn't been off the island for a while because Locke blew up the sub. Maybe he set up the fake crash being discovered so that when the boat reached the island, they could kill all of the survivors and once again, Ben would be in total control of the island. If you think about it, Ben was in total control until the survivors messed things up for him.
|
|
¿ <°)))><

Return to Top
#905542 - 02/15/08 02:51 PM Re: lost Bank Angler
swiggles Offline
Power Poster
swiggles
Sayid in flash forward mode.....hubba, hubba!!!

Ok....am I correct. So far "the 6" consist of:
Jack
Kate
Hurley
Sayid

Ben is now in flash forward with Sayid...surprise, surprise. But he wouldn't be counted in the six would he?.....nor would Julia.

Next week, it looks as though Sawyer and Kate will be "back at it" again.

Return to Top
#905564 - 02/15/08 02:59 PM Re: lost swiggles
swiggles Offline
Power Poster
swiggles
Evidently, the island IS some kind of never-never land. When the scientist did the experiment whereby the freighter (I guess) sent him the metal tube through the air, it was 30 minutes late arriving. Further, he told the helicopter pilot to be sure to stick with the navigation path exactly....not to deviate no matter what happens.....interesting.

I think that when the helicopter flies through that time warp (or whatever it is), Naomi will come back to life.

I still think Charlie is alive. ;o)

Return to Top
Page 47 of 60 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 59 60