Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#902598 - 02/11/08 02:09 PM New head for Clinton campaign
FBH Offline
Power Poster
FBH
The Land of Tax Free Shopping!
Hillary changes Campaign Manager

"But even more troublesome was the campaign's money crunch. Over the last seven years, Clinton had raised $175 million for her re-election and her presidential campaign. But Solis Doyle didn't tell Clinton that there was next to no cash on hand until after the New Hampshire primary."

Let me get this straight...She had $175 million cash on hand for her presidential bid, but has no idea where all the money went? And she wants to be president?

I remember a quote of hers that said she will raise taxes and take money for the common good - If she can't manage her own funds efficiently, do you really want her in charge of the government?

If America elects her, we deserve whatever we get. Wake up, folks!!

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#902618 - 02/11/08 02:50 PM Re: New head for Clinton campaign FBH
Jokerman Offline
10K Club
So you're on board with McCain now?

Return to Top
#902623 - 02/11/08 02:58 PM Re: New head for Clinton campaign Jokerman
FBH Offline
Power Poster
FBH
I think I'm 60/40 McCain/Obama if the election were held today. It's going to depend a lot on their running mates. Especially McCain's. I hate to say it, but the guy IS over 70 years old.

We'll see...A lotta game left. That article just shows me Hillary is not ready to govern. She picked a poor advisor who failed to give her information essential to her goals. That shows poor judgment. The fact that $175 million apparently evaporated speaks volumes to what will happen to my salary if she's elected.

Obama hasn't shown me anything yet. He and his wife are great public speakers, his inexperience doesn't concern me - if anything, I like the fact he's new to DC. It needs to be flushed in my opnion.

McCain's willingness to compromise to achieve important goals is probably the main thing that will cause me to vote for him.

Return to Top
#902626 - 02/11/08 03:05 PM Re: New head for Clinton campaign FBH
#Just Jay Offline
10K Club
#Just Jay
Cheeseheadland
Originally Posted By: Fightin BlueHen
McCain's willingness to compromise to achieve important goals is probably the main thing that will cause me to vote for him.

One of the reason's why I do like him, but am still leaning towards Obama. At this point, I think the Repubs would be more inclined to comprimise on business more with Obama than McCain... those boys knows know how to hold a grudge.

Return to Top
#902633 - 02/11/08 03:15 PM Re: New head for Clinton campaign #Just Jay
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
In the Snow :)
I'm finding it interesting that the Democratic nominee may end up being a repeat of the 2000 Bush/Gore election - the winner of the popular vote (right now looks to be Obama) may not be nominee because Hillary will have more delegates and Super Delegates. The next 6 months may prove to be interesting. There are still several large states to hold elections (Pa, Texas), and the invalidity of the elections in Florida and Michigan may prove to be major.

Return to Top
#902647 - 02/11/08 03:30 PM Re: New head for Clinton campaign Snow Bunny
FBH Offline
Power Poster
FBH
If Hillary gets the nod, I think the Republicans can throw me up there and win. It'll be a tough fight if Obama gets it. I saw him speak at Rodney Square in Wilmington, DE two weekends ago - he's generating a lot of interest...

Don't blame me...I voted for Kodos!
Last edited by Fightin BlueHen; 02/11/08 04:12 PM.

Return to Top