Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#898135 - 02/01/08 03:56 PM Assessment of audit performance by auditees
rexinaudit Offline
Gold Star
rexinaudit
New England
The Audit Committee and the Audit Department want to know the concerns, questions, and suggestions of managers and employees about internal audit services and performance. I as the audit manager have drafted these procedures and would like your feedback and suggestions for improvements. We are a community bank nearing 1 billion in assets, and have an active audit committee that meets bi-monthly.

"You will have four ways to provide this feedback.

1. We welcome your comments given to the audit manager or audit staff in person, by email, in paper memos, or by telephone.

2. You may contact the bank's President or Executive Vice President at any time with a concern or a comment about the internal audit function. If you request, they will maintain your anonymity and will relay the concern to the Audit Committee.

3. You may directly contact the Audit Committee of the bank’s board of directors with a concern or a comment about the internal audit function. Do this by calling or writing to one of the Audit Committee members.

4. Complete our periodic online survey. This survey is designed to help us recognize our shortcomings and improve our work. Please complete this survey when you are periodically notified by email. We will be using the online survey tool at http://www.SurveyMonkey.com . You will be able to respond anonymously using this periodic survey."

Return to Top
Audit
#902748 - 02/11/08 05:46 PM Re: Assessment of audit performance by auditees rexinaudit
KAT Offline
Platinum Poster
Massachusetts
If possible I would put names and mailing or email addresses with this. This sounds like a good idea but as a department of 1 I don't think I could take any more "constructive" comments.

How do you get your committee to meet bi-monthly. I have a problem with once a month.

Return to Top
#902780 - 02/11/08 06:34 PM Re: Assessment of audit performance by auditees KAT
rexinaudit Offline
Gold Star
rexinaudit
New England
Thank you for your response.

By bi-monthly I mean the committee meets every other month, or six times per year.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z