BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#903225 - 02/12/08 04:33 PM Moms MADD over road renaming for Congressman
Imagine Offline
Power Poster
Imagine
Sigh...
No wonder why we here in NJ are always laughed at for being politcally corrupt...

Quote:
Mothers Against Drunk Driving is mad about a plan to
name Route 23 after a former Congressman who seriously injured two people
while driving drunk.

http://thnt.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AI...k+tkJbEoPIs8%3D

Aren't there people who are paid to research this stuff, as to make sure incidents like this do not happen?

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#903269 - 02/12/08 05:07 PM Re: Moms MADD over road renaming for Congressman Imagine
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
LOL, I know exactly where Route 23 is! How idiotic that it was approved in the first place.

Return to Top
#903277 - 02/12/08 05:11 PM Re: Moms MADD over road renaming for Congressman Retired DQ
buggs Offline
Power Poster
I'm with the moms on this one.

Return to Top
#903327 - 02/12/08 05:51 PM Re: Moms MADD over road renaming for Congressman buggs
Imagine Offline
Power Poster
Imagine
Bugs, no doubt.
I'm with the Moms too.
Seriously, like this Governor isn't screwing the people of NJ enough...
How the heck could he let something like this happen? I could probably get a nice job, with pension, just sitting there and researching things like this.

Return to Top
#903586 - 02/12/08 08:53 PM Re: Moms MADD over road renaming for Congressman Imagine
Sinatra Fan Offline
Power Poster
Sinatra Fan
New Jersey
It never ceases to amaze me how insular, clueless, and ham-handed politicians, their staffs, and the public bureaucracy is. They really do live in their own little world, one that is lavishly appointed by the tax paying citizenry. And then they are shocked--shocked!--when someone reacts to their idiocy.

Return to Top