Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#918562 - 03/10/08 05:26 PM FACT Act self-assessment compliance guide?
someone else Offline
Power Poster
someone else
back to my roots
Hi all! I am hoping that someone here can help me. We are doing an internal review on FACT Act compliance and are looking for some sort of self-assessment compliance guide or exam. Does anyone have such a tool? I looked at the BOL page on FACTA/FCRA, but what I am looking for isn't there. I have something already for FCRA, but am looking for something FACTA-specific. I would really appreciate any help on this. Thank you!

Return to Top
#918591 - 03/10/08 05:47 PM Re: FACT Act self-assessment compliance guide? someone else
rlcarey Offline
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
FACTA is not a regulation - it was purely an amendment to the FCRA. I would suggest using the Interagency Exam Guidelines for the FCRA.

http://www.occ.treas.gov/ftp/bulletin/2006-49a.pdf

Return to Top
#918594 - 03/10/08 05:50 PM Re: FACT Act self-assessment compliance guide? someone else
Jerod Moyer Offline
Platinum Poster
Jerod Moyer
Sioux Falls, SD
Try this, it is the OCC examination procedures OCC:

OCC 2006-49

Return to Top
#918604 - 03/10/08 05:53 PM Re: FACT Act self-assessment compliance guide? Jerod Moyer
someone else Offline
Power Poster
someone else
back to my roots
Yeah, this is kind of what I thought would happen. We are trying to review FACTA separate from FCRA, and it just isn't working because they are so related or even one-in-the-same. Well, thanks all. I appreciate it.

Return to Top