Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#921709 - 03/13/08 12:36 PM Clinton Apologizes to Black Voters for Racial Comm
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
just keep it in context

Quote:
“I want to put that in context. You know I am sorry if anyone was offended. It was certainly not meant in any way to be offensive,” Hillary Clinton said. “We can be proud of both Jesse Jackson and Senator Obama

Ah yes, once again, something related to Hillary must be "put" in context...

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#921772 - 03/13/08 01:27 PM Re: Clinton Apologizes to Black Voters for Racial Comm HappyGilmore
#Just Jay Offline
10K Club
#Just Jay
Cheeseheadland
This whole race is just getting way too PC... call it like it is...

Obama is a modern day carpetbagger, Hillary is a vindictive vengeful power hungry witch, and Mccain is a war mongering, cantankerous old f@rt.

Return to Top
#921773 - 03/13/08 01:29 PM Re: Clinton Apologizes to Black Voters for Racial Comm #Just Jay
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
Wow, and the one who scares me the least is the war mongering cantankerous old f@rt.

Return to Top
#921803 - 03/13/08 01:48 PM Re: Clinton Apologizes to Black Voters for Racial Comm B_F
Imagine Offline
Power Poster
Imagine
Maybe Olbermann's rant last night "worked"?

Countdown Special Comment: Sen. Clinton, “This is not a campaign strategy. This is a suicide pact.”
http://www.crooksandliars.com/2008/03/12...a-suicide-pact/

Quote:
Senator, as it has reached its apex in their tone-deaf, arrogant, and insensitive reaction to the remarks of Geraldine Ferraro… your own advisers are slowly killing your chances to become President.

Senator, their words, and your own, are now slowly killing the chances for any Democrat to become President.

In your tepid response to this Ferraro disaster, you may sincerely think you are disenthralling an enchanted media, and righting an unfair advance bestowed on Senator Obama.

You may think the matter has closed with Representative Ferraro’s bitter, almost threatening resignation.

But in fact, Senator, you are now campaigning, as if Barack Obama were the Democrat, and you… were the Republican.

Return to Top
#921809 - 03/13/08 01:52 PM Re: Clinton Apologizes to Black Voters for Racial Comm Imagine
Peepers Offline
10K Club
Originally Posted By: NeophytePolitico
Senator, their words, and your own, are now slowly killing the chances for any Democrat to become President.

With any luck.....

Return to Top
#921829 - 03/13/08 02:15 PM Re: Clinton Apologizes to Black Voters for Racial Comm Peepers
MB Guy Offline
10K Club
Way, way south.
Olberman is an idiot.

Return to Top
#921849 - 03/13/08 02:39 PM Re: Clinton Apologizes to Black Voters for Racial Comm HappyGilmore
°X° Offline
Power Poster
°X°
WOOHOO
Originally Posted By: HappyGilmore
just keep it in context

Quote:
“I want to put that in context. You know I am sorry if anyone was offended. It was certainly not meant in any way to be offensive,” Hillary Clinton said. “We can be proud of both Jesse Jackson and Senator Obama

Ah yes, once again, something related to Hillary must be "put" in context...

Hmmm......isn't using Jesse Jackson's name in the same sentence (same level) as BO another form of being racist? It seems to me that simply making that comparison - as Bill Chinton did several weeks ago is racist, pointing out that they are both black - possibly hinting that they bring about the same thing to the table. BO is lightyears ahead of Jackson in talent for the game and no comparison should be made or hinted at.

Return to Top
#921863 - 03/13/08 02:54 PM Re: Clinton Apologizes to Black Voters for Racial Comm Imagine
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
Quote:
Senator, their words, and your own, are now slowly killing the chances for any Democrat to become President

wishes do come true...they do they do they do

Return to Top
#922072 - 03/13/08 05:10 PM Re: Clinton Apologizes to Black Voters for Racial Comm MB Guy
Hated By Some Offline
10K Club
Hated By Some
Somewhere vanilla
Originally Posted By: MB Guy
Olberman is an idiot.

that sounds like political bias because:
Originally Posted By: Needs Dan Patrick

is pretty profound.

hillary is a power hungry witch as another poster stated and she is truly cutting off her nose to spite her face.

Return to Top
#922104 - 03/13/08 05:18 PM Re: Clinton Apologizes to Black Voters for Racial Comm MB Guy
Blade Scrapper Offline
Power Poster
Blade Scrapper
Outside A Garage
Olberman is an idiot.
even a stopped clock is right twice a day

Return to Top
#922107 - 03/13/08 05:19 PM Re: Clinton Apologizes to Black Voters for Racial Comm Hated By Some
MB Guy Offline
10K Club
Way, way south.
Political bias? Eh, maybe. Not a fan of the guy at all, but I know many others do, especially Neo.

Return to Top
#922111 - 03/13/08 05:21 PM Re: Clinton Apologizes to Black Voters for Racial Comm Hated By Some
straw Offline
Power Poster
straw
Originally Posted By: Ronzilla
Olberman is an idiot.

that sounds like political bias because:
Originally Posted By: Needs Dan Patrick

is pretty profound.

hillary is a power hungry witch as another poster stated and she is truly cutting off her nose to spite her face.

And your disdain for Hillary has nothing to do with your Obama man-crush?

Return to Top
#922115 - 03/13/08 05:26 PM Re: Clinton Apologizes to Black Voters for Racial Comm MB Guy
Hated By Some Offline
10K Club
Hated By Some
Somewhere vanilla
Political bias? Eh, maybe. Not a fan of the guy at all, but I know many others do, especially Neo.

you called him an idiot though. i dislike carl rove and dick cheney but they are no idiots.

his comment that you responded to that i quoted was pretty darn profound. are you saying that he just got lucky?

Return to Top
#922124 - 03/13/08 05:32 PM Re: Clinton Apologizes to Black Voters for Racial Comm straw
Hated By Some Offline
10K Club
Hated By Some
Somewhere vanilla
or perhaps it is that i perceive obama to be more genuine than i perceive hillary to be; he is in the race for the merits, she is in it for the power.

Return to Top
#922147 - 03/13/08 05:40 PM Re: Clinton Apologizes to Black Voters for Racial Comm Hated By Some
straw Offline
Power Poster
straw
And you base that on your opinion do you not?

Return to Top
#922175 - 03/13/08 05:52 PM Re: Clinton Apologizes to Black Voters for Racial Comm straw
Hated By Some Offline
10K Club
Hated By Some
Somewhere vanilla
did i make it seem otherwise when i used the words "i perceive..."?

Return to Top
#922179 - 03/13/08 05:53 PM Re: Clinton Apologizes to Black Voters for Racial Comm Hated By Some
straw Offline
Power Poster
straw
exactly, but your perception is objective (definition of oxymoron)

Return to Top
#922261 - 03/13/08 06:32 PM Re: Clinton Apologizes to Black Voters for Racial Comm Hated By Some
MB Guy Offline
10K Club
Way, way south.
Originally Posted By: Ronzilla

you called him an idiot though. i dislike carl rove and dick cheney but they are no idiots.

his comment that you responded to that i quoted was pretty darn profound. are you saying that he just got lucky?

Honestly Ron, I didn't even read your post of his words, I just think the guy is an idiot. I have heard his show, and I think he is arrogant, and thinks he is far more intelligent than he really is.

Happy now?

Return to Top
#922339 - 03/13/08 07:14 PM Re: Clinton Apologizes to Black Voters for Racial Comm MB Guy
Hated By Some Offline
10K Club
Hated By Some
Somewhere vanilla
better.

Return to Top