Learn More - Click Here!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Thread Options
#927305 - 03/20/08 07:56 PM Need April Fool's ideas
MelissaAnn Offline
Platinum Poster
MelissaAnn
Washington State
We have a teller who is always goofing off and trying to scare the other tellers and such. We are trying to find a good way to get him back. Any ideas?
He has a beta fish on his teller window, we were thinking of switching out the fish with a gold fish and see if he notices.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#927323 - 03/20/08 08:06 PM Re: Need April Fool's ideas MelissaAnn
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
Get some friends to come in and ask for change for Monopoly money! If you can get a few different people to do it a fe times throughout his shift, it should be amusing.
Last edited by Bengalsfan; 03/20/08 08:07 PM.
Return to Top
#927332 - 03/20/08 08:11 PM Re: Need April Fool's ideas B_F
TheManofSteel Offline
10K Club
TheManofSteel
Fortress of Solitude
Get home ahead of your loved one. Turn off all lights except for a barely luminous light in a dark corner in one room, and make sure the other lights will not work. Be partially leaning against the wall in a crouch near the barely luminous light, with your face painted yellowish white or greenish white, your hair mussed up but hanging over your eyes a little, and make sure your clothes look like they have not been washed for sometime. When your loved one looks in at you in the very lowlit room, only turn your head very slightly keeping it tilted down but eyes looking up at him/her, and smile.

April Fools will never be the same.
Last edited by BlackDog; 03/20/08 08:21 PM.

Return to Top
#927334 - 03/20/08 08:12 PM Re: Need April Fool's ideas MelissaAnn
Peepers Offline
10K Club
Take $200 out of his teller drawer then watch him sweat as he tries to balance at the end of the night.

Inform him that he will be terminated if he can't come up with the $200 and a SAR will be filed because he's suspected of insider abuse.

Then, tell him you have him on camera making out with another employee. All of this will lead to his downfall and ruin his career in banking.

Then see if you can trick him into buying weed while on company time. When he does, inform him that it's part of a sting being run by the local police.

Finally, tell him you will allow him to put his own money into the drawer so long as he gives you $100 to keep quiet.

In the end, you make a cool $100 bucks! Everyone wins!

Return to Top
#927335 - 03/20/08 08:13 PM Re: Need April Fool's ideas TheManofSteel
cheekEE Offline
Power Poster
Easy Street
Originally Posted By: BlackDog
Get home ahead of your loved one. Turn off all lights except for a barely luminoous light in a dark corner in one room, and make sure the other lights will not work. Be partially leaning against the wall in a crouch near the barely luminous light, with your face painted yellowish white, your hair mussed up but hanging over your eyes a little, and make sure your clothes look like they have not been washed for sometime. When your loved one looks in at you in the very lowlit room, only turn your head very slightly keeping it tilted down but eyes looking up at him/her, and smile evilly.

LoLoad!!!! Evil....I love it!

Return to Top
#927342 - 03/20/08 08:16 PM Re: Need April Fool's ideas B_F
Bacon Boy Offline
10K Club
Bacon Boy
Stuck w/Avatar
Do a Control Alt and the left, right or down button at his station. It will turn the view and mouse control.

Have someone call into the branch, request him and indicate they would like to meet after work.

Conspire with everyone else to slip a nonsense word into every conversation with him: "So, can you believe the customer? I don't know what gets into some of this turtles some times." "Uh, Paul, can you pass me that turtle." "If it wasn't for the turtle, I would have been late to work today." or some variation, just to cause confusion.

Have a manager or security officer send him an email about a pressing issue that must be talked about later in the day, and they're not at liberty to discuss further.

Have his car towed.

Return to Top
#927345 - 03/20/08 08:17 PM Re: Need April Fool's ideas cheekEE
sadie23 Offline
Platinum Poster
sadie23
between here & there, GA
Originally Posted By: CheekEE Monkey
Originally Posted By: BlackDog
Get home ahead of your loved one. Turn off all lights except for a barely luminoous light in a dark corner in one room, and make sure the other lights will not work. Be partially leaning against the wall in a crouch near the barely luminous light, with your face painted yellowish white, your hair mussed up but hanging over your eyes a little, and make sure your clothes look like they have not been washed for sometime. When your loved one looks in at you in the very lowlit room, only turn your head very slightly keeping it tilted down but eyes looking up at him/her, and smile evilly.

LoLoad!!!! Evil....I love it!

This would probably scare me more than anything in the world. Hope there's no weapons around.

Return to Top
#927346 - 03/20/08 08:17 PM Re: Need April Fool's ideas Bacon Boy
Queen Bee Offline
Diamond Poster
Queen Bee
CT
put saran wrap over the toilet seat.

Return to Top
#927347 - 03/20/08 08:18 PM Re: Need April Fool's ideas Queen Bee
Peepers Offline
10K Club
Slip a whole pack of laxatives in his coffee then lock the bathroom doors.

Return to Top
#927349 - 03/20/08 08:19 PM Re: Need April Fool's ideas Peepers
Peepers Offline
10K Club
Or, make some weed brownies after you've arranged for a branch wide drug test.

Return to Top
#927351 - 03/20/08 08:19 PM Re: Need April Fool's ideas MelissaAnn
TheManofSteel Offline
10K Club
TheManofSteel
Fortress of Solitude
Originally Posted By: MelissaAnn
We have a teller who is always goofing off and trying to scare the other tellers and such. We are trying to find a good way to get him back. Any ideas?
He has a beta fish on his teller window, we were thinking of switching out the fish with a gold fish and see if he notices.

Tell him you overheard that he is the subject of a suspicious activity report. That'll fix his aass. But make sure the manager is in on it.

Return to Top
#927356 - 03/20/08 08:21 PM Re: Need April Fool's ideas Peepers
Ops Offline
Power Poster
Ops
Georgia
Completely rearrage his teller window. I used to do this to my mom's cabinets.. it'd make her mad every year.

Return to Top
#927359 - 03/20/08 08:21 PM Re: Need April Fool's ideas Ops
Peepers Offline
10K Club
Cut the brake lines on his car.

Return to Top
#927360 - 03/20/08 08:22 PM Re: Need April Fool's ideas Peepers
cheekEE Offline
Power Poster
Easy Street
A favorite at my old office was to take someone keys and move their car. Happy Hunting!

We would also get into Word and auto correct "the" the read "I'm a dork" or something like that.

Return to Top
#927361 - 03/20/08 08:22 PM Re: Need April Fool's ideas TheManofSteel
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
Make sure none of the pens within reach have any ink!

Return to Top
#927362 - 03/20/08 08:24 PM Re: Need April Fool's ideas Ops
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
Originally Posted By: Ops
Completely rearrage his teller window. I used to do this to my mom's cabinets.. it'd make her mad every year.

We did that to one of our roomies during college. Emptied out all the drawers from his dresser and moved them into other drawers.

Return to Top
#927368 - 03/20/08 08:26 PM Re: Need April Fool's ideas Peepers
Hated By Some Offline
10K Club
Hated By Some
Somewhere vanilla
Originally Posted By: Mr. Peepers
Take $200 out of his teller drawer then watch him sweat as he tries to balance at the end of the night.

Inform him that he will be terminated if he can't come up with the $200 and a SAR will be filed because he's suspected of insider abuse.

Then, tell him you have him on camera making out with another employee. All of this will lead to his downfall and ruin his career in banking.

Then see if you can trick him into buying weed while on company time. When he does, inform him that it's part of a sting being run by the local police.

Finally, tell him you will allow him to put his own money into the drawer so long as he gives you $100 to keep quiet.

wouldn't you actually make $300 on this swindle? the $200 you stole (not really "stealing" as pranks are humorous, fun and not malicious plus i think the penal code makes a "pranks" provision) from the drawer plus the $100 bribe money?

Return to Top
#927371 - 03/20/08 08:27 PM Re: Need April Fool's ideas B_F
Peepers Offline
10K Club
Find out if he's allergic to anything then lace his food and/or beverage with it.

Return to Top
#927378 - 03/20/08 08:30 PM Re: Need April Fool's ideas Peepers
doobydoobydoo Offline
Power Poster
doobydoobydoo
Basking in the Cool Weather
drug him witha very effective sedative and then undress him... take lots of innappropriate pictures of him and fellow coworkers/animals, inanimate objects, and then email then from his email account to the president of the bank with the subject
"Have I got something to show you!"

Return to Top
#927379 - 03/20/08 08:30 PM Re: Need April Fool's ideas Peepers
Peepers Offline
10K Club
Wait until he goes to lunch, then hit the hold up alarm.

When the police arrive, describe him as the robber and his car as the getaway vehicle.

Remember to add that he was armed with an automatic weapon.

Return to Top
#927382 - 03/20/08 08:32 PM Re: Need April Fool's ideas Hated By Some
Peepers Offline
10K Club
Originally Posted By: Ronzilla
Originally Posted By: Mr. Peepers

wouldn't you actually make $300 on this swindle? the $200 you stole (not really "stealing" as pranks are humorous, fun and not malicious plus i think the penal code makes a "pranks" provision) from the drawer plus the $100 bribe money?

Thanks alot Debbie Downer. In my overzealousness to be a smart a$$, I didn't do the math right. Feel like a big man now?

Return to Top
#927389 - 03/20/08 08:35 PM Re: Need April Fool's ideas Hated By Some
Bailey. Offline
Power Poster
Originally Posted By: Ronzilla

must you lawyer-up everything you say? really, it's so dry none of us can swallow it.

Return to Top
#927392 - 03/20/08 08:36 PM Re: Need April Fool's ideas Peepers
Mrs. Rizzo Offline
10K Club
Mrs. Rizzo
Curled up by the fire...
I put tape on the bottom of my departments mouse's one year...now that was funny!
I also love those staplers that shock.

Return to Top
#927395 - 03/20/08 08:37 PM Re: Need April Fool's ideas Peepers
Hated By Some Offline
10K Club
Hated By Some
Somewhere vanilla
Quote:
Feel like a big man now?

if by this you mean "proudest moment of my life", then yes.

Return to Top
#927425 - 03/20/08 08:51 PM Re: Need April Fool's ideas Hated By Some
Peepers Offline
10K Club
Late at night, on March 31st, arrange a "SAW" like maze within the branch.

Make sure he's the first and only one in that morning. When he's trapped in some sinister looking device he will be forced to choose a loss of a limb or death.

You can then post this on Youtube.

Return to Top
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4