Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Thread Options
#930530 - 03/26/08 04:33 PM Re: Yet Another Leftist Display of Patriotism Hated By Some
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
Originally Posted By: Ronzilla
partisanship has grown to a new level: "even our extremists are better than the left's! our extremists know how to properly target audiences to effectuate results. GO CONSERVATIVES!!!"

sarcasm to be effective must contain a strong element of truth, so even though you are being the north end of a mule facing south, you are essential accurate in your post

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#930555 - 03/26/08 04:53 PM Re: Yet Another Leftist Display of Patriotism Pale Rider
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
Sadly, Ron, it's true. I don't like the extremists on either side, but at least people who are against abortion attack abortion clinics. People who are for prayer in schools pray publicly in schools. They make sure their protests and attacks are related to the issue at hand.

Meanwhile, you have liberals who haven't a clue protesting the fur trade and stores that don't sell fur. You have people protesting the war at a Catholic Church less than a month after the leaders of that church called for an end to the war. Liberals have no sense at all in how to accomplish ANYTHING.

Return to Top
#930573 - 03/26/08 05:09 PM Re: Yet Another Leftist Display of Patriotism B_F
Blade Scrapper Offline
Power Poster
Blade Scrapper
Outside A Garage
Conservatives have no problem executing those who murder abortion doctors, while liberals stand around outside the prison protesting.

Return to Top
#930579 - 03/26/08 05:12 PM Re: Yet Another Leftist Display of Patriotism B_F
straw Offline
Power Poster
straw
Originally Posted By: Bengalsfan
Originally Posted By: straw
Barbie,

There are extremists on both sides. The difference? The extremists on the right side go after things associated with their issues. Lately, the leftist extremists can't seem to go after targets even remotely associated with the issue they are protesting.

It's kind of like when PETA goes out and protests against the fur trade at retailers that don't sell fur.

So actions like these are ok so long as the target is appropriate. Interesting. And I guess you alone get to decide if the target is appropriate?

No, they aren't, I never said they were. I just stated that the liberal leftist protests and attacks can't even target the right audience.

If these acts are not ok, what difference does the target choice make?

Return to Top
#930585 - 03/26/08 05:14 PM Re: Yet Another Leftist Display of Patriotism straw
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
Barbie,

There are extremists on both sides. The difference? The extremists on the right side go after things associated with their issues. Lately, the leftist extremists can't seem to go after targets even remotely associated with the issue they are protesting.

It's kind of like when PETA goes out and protests against the fur trade at retailers that don't sell fur.

So actions like these are ok so long as the target is appropriate. Interesting. And I guess you alone get to decide if the target is appropriate?

No, they aren't, I never said they were. I just stated that the liberal leftist protests and attacks can't even target the right audience.

If these acts are not ok, what difference does the target choice make?

A show of at least some remnant of a thinking process.

Return to Top
#930586 - 03/26/08 05:15 PM Re: Yet Another Leftist Display of Patriotism B_F
straw Offline
Power Poster
straw
Ah, so right extremists are smarter than left extremists.

How about they are idiots?

Return to Top
#930589 - 03/26/08 05:16 PM Re: Yet Another Leftist Display of Patriotism Hated By Some
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
partisanship has grown to a new level: "even our extremists are better than the left's! our extremists know how to properly target audiences to effectuate results. GO CONSERVATIVES!!!"

LSHISMGO!!!! OMG, that was great!

Return to Top
#930590 - 03/26/08 05:16 PM Re: Yet Another Leftist Display of Patriotism straw
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
Ah, so right extremists are smarter than left extremists.

How about they are idiots?

I guess it's the difference between someone with an IQ of 80 and an IQ of 30. Neither is smart, but one is certainly smarter than the other.

Return to Top
#930600 - 03/26/08 05:24 PM Re: Yet Another Leftist Display of Patriotism B_F
straw Offline
Power Poster
straw
That's right BF. Stick to it. My idiot is smarter than your idiot. Something to be proud of.

Return to Top
#930656 - 03/26/08 05:59 PM Re: Yet Another Leftist Display of Patriotism B_F
Yossarian Offline
Diamond Poster
Quote:
I just stated that the liberal leftist protests and attacks can't even target the right audience.

Oh, and protesting at the funerals of soldiers, miners and bridge disaster victims because you oppose gays is the RIGHT audience???????????

Return to Top
#930659 - 03/26/08 06:01 PM Re: Yet Another Leftist Display of Patriotism Yossarian
Hated By Some Offline
10K Club
Hated By Some
Somewhere vanilla
anybody associated with homosexuality is the right audience! in fact, it was well-deserved!

-Bengalsfan

Return to Top
#930664 - 03/26/08 06:05 PM Re: Yet Another Leftist Display of Patriotism Yossarian
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
Originally Posted By: Yossarian
Quote:
I just stated that the liberal leftist protests and attacks can't even target the right audience.

Oh, and protesting at the funerals of soldiers, miners and bridge disaster victims because you oppose gays is the RIGHT audience???????????

I don't know what you're talking about here. That's not the right target at all for a protest.

Return to Top
#930672 - 03/26/08 06:15 PM Re: Yet Another Leftist Display of Patriotism B_F
Hated By Some Offline
10K Club
Hated By Some
Somewhere vanilla
Quote:
That's not the right target at all for a protest.

omg did you just type this? i thought conservatives 'at least knew how and where to protest'. so you can equivocate and disown at the same time. i'm impressed.

Return to Top
#930746 - 03/26/08 07:08 PM Re: Yet Another Leftist Display of Patriotism Hated By Some
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
as well you should be Ron, as well you should be

thanks for the acquiescence, although feigned

Return to Top
#931212 - 03/27/08 12:48 PM Re: Yet Another Leftist Display of Patriotism Hated By Some
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
Quote:
That's not the right target at all for a protest.

omg did you just type this? i thought conservatives 'at least knew how and where to protest'. so you can equivocate and disown at the same time. i'm impressed.

Like I said, I am not familiar with whatever he's talking about.

Return to Top
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3