Learn More - Click Here!

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
Thread Options
#908167 - 02/21/08 04:05 PM Re: Biggest Loser anybody? Jalen
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
Kelly will be the next to go if the black team loses. I am not sure who the blue would send home. but mark is going to stop having big numbers at some point and time, he already looks pretty fit now

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#908321 - 02/21/08 06:35 PM Re: Biggest Loser anybody? kms
Baseball2013 Offline
Baseball2013
To me, it looked like Mark was commiserating over eliminating Roger. I hope it's the other way around. Mark's been unbearable for a while, and was cranky when he was home.

He's been away for several weeks and has done quite well. To see him go home and see him treat his kids like he did was tough to watch. How can he expect them to make all the changes which he's made in as many weeks as he's been at camp instantaneously? They're just kids! To see him chase his son under the table to take away the piece of cupcake he had in his hand may have been good television, but it didn't win him any favor with anyone I know who watched it.

Return to Top
#908388 - 02/21/08 07:35 PM Re: Biggest Loser anybody? Baseball2013
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
Running and riding everywhere ...
I got the weekly email from Jillian that says something about the blue team taking a trip to Vegas and 'what happens in Vegas doesn't always stay in Vegas'. I wonder how that will play into the drama they showed?

Return to Top
#909163 - 02/22/08 07:51 PM Re: Biggest Loser anybody? RR Jen
Tillie Offline
Gold Star
Tillie
I looked & looked for the show last Tues and couldn't find it anywhere on my TV listings. Must have been pre-empted in my area for some reason. All my fav's are gone so I don't know who to cheer on. Actually, I thought this season had several likable people.

Return to Top
#909301 - 02/22/08 09:44 PM Re: Biggest Loser anybody? Tillie
Ledeana Offline
Diamond Poster
California
I'm rooting for Roger or Bernie. They both seem like they are there for the right reasons. After the way Britney acted this week I am not rooting for her at all.

Return to Top
#910972 - 02/27/08 05:25 AM Re: Biggest Loser anybody? Ledeana
Ledeana Offline
Diamond Poster
California
Good show tonight - I was glad to see Mark go home. Roger needs to stay to lose more weight.

Return to Top
#910983 - 02/27/08 09:39 AM Re: Biggest Loser anybody? Ledeana
Countess Kiwi Offline
Diamond Poster
Minnesota
I didn't get to hear the commentary after the weigh-in, but Mark seemed to act like a baby now that he didn't lose a good amount of weight. Dan needs to have his ego put down a notch or two and I can't wait to hear his family's reaction to the tatoo on his arm. wow.

Return to Top
#911004 - 02/27/08 01:31 PM Re: Biggest Loser anybody? Countess Kiwi
Dazed Auditor Offline
Platinum Poster
Dazed Auditor
Acceptance, USA America
For a bunch of big macho guys, they sure do cry a lot. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Return to Top
#911049 - 02/27/08 02:32 PM Re: Biggest Loser anybody? Countess Kiwi
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
Originally Posted By: Countess Kiwi
I didn't get to hear the commentary after the weigh-in, but Mark seemed to act like a baby now that he didn't lose a good amount of weight. Dan needs to have his ego put down a notch or two and I can't wait to hear his family's reaction to the tatoo on his arm. wow.

I agree with Dan needing to be taken down a notch or two.

I've never liked Mark but was impressed that he stuck by what he had said when they sent Trent home.

I'm hoping Roger wins...he's still my favorite!

Return to Top
#911161 - 02/27/08 03:32 PM Re: Biggest Loser anybody? RR Jen
Comp Guy No More Offline
Diamond Poster
Comp Guy No More
North East
It must have been tough for him. I think Mark could have won it all.

Return to Top
#911237 - 02/27/08 04:10 PM Re: Biggest Loser anybody? Comp Guy No More
Creditcop Offline
Diamond Poster
Creditcop
Indiana
I was glad to see Mark go home. I am glad Roger held Mark to his word. I like Bernie and Roger as well. Dan is ok, he has had a chip on his shoulder since his mom got voted off, but with Mark gone now, that may change.

What was with all the crying last night? Good grief guys, man up and act like men!

It looks like next week, the teams go away and it is now an individual game.

Return to Top
#911534 - 02/27/08 06:55 PM Re: Biggest Loser anybody? Creditcop
Ledeana Offline
Diamond Poster
California
During the crying part of the show (which was ridiculous) my daughter wondered why we were watching Gays of Our Lives.

Return to Top
#915121 - 03/05/08 12:46 PM Re: Biggest Loser anybody? Ledeana
Jalen Offline
Gold Star
Jalen
Somewhere on 2 wheels
So what happened last night? I missed the whole thing.

Return to Top
#915126 - 03/05/08 01:00 PM Re: Biggest Loser anybody? Jalen
kitten Offline
10K Club
kitten
Not prison
i didn't watch it, but i looked at TBL website this morning and i know that bernie went home. he's lost 108 pounds so far and looks good. they are back to playing individually - no teams. i have it recorded to watch tonight.

Return to Top
#915152 - 03/05/08 02:07 PM Re: Biggest Loser anybody? kitten
*BUSTER* Offline
Power Poster
*BUSTER*
In hades.
The temptation was to either eat a candy bar from a vending machine or get a one pound pass. The guy with glasses and the old blonde woman chose to eat candy.

They had to shimmy across a canyon on zip lines and pull off flags, after three rounds, whichever team had the most flags pulled off won a fighter jet experience. Blue team won.

Bernie won the chance to give one person beside himself immunity for the weeks weigh in. He chose his partner. Then they found out it was back to individual competition. Bernie saved his partner cause she would have been below the yellow line. Bernie & the old blonde woman fell below the yellow line and they sent bernie home.

I never finish anyth

Return to Top
#915154 - 03/05/08 02:12 PM Re: Biggest Loser anybody? *BUSTER*
Comp Guy No More Offline
Diamond Poster
Comp Guy No More
North East
To expand on the vending machine:

It was a temptation. There were 1 lb passes, candy, and gum. The gum packs also had $$. If you got gum, and then got candy, you could chew a stick of gum and skip the candy. If you got candy, you had to eat what you got if you didn't have gum. Chris ate 1 bag of chips and then got all gum, totaling $9,500.

Return to Top
#915165 - 03/05/08 02:19 PM Re: Biggest Loser anybody? Comp Guy No More
*BUSTER* Offline
Power Poster
*BUSTER*
In hades.
Thanks, I missed that part cause I went out to eat last night and didn't get back in time.

I never finish anyth

Return to Top
#915170 - 03/05/08 02:24 PM Re: Biggest Loser anybody? *BUSTER*
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
And poor Kelley just got an upset stomach!

I hated to see Bernie go. Roger is still my favorite!!

Return to Top
#915405 - 03/05/08 04:55 PM Re: Biggest Loser anybody? RR Jen
Ledeana Offline
Diamond Poster
California
It should be interesting next week when the former contestants come back. The preview said that one male and one female that have lost the most weight will be coming back to the show. So many twists and turns this season it's hard to keep it all straight.

Return to Top
#915441 - 03/05/08 05:26 PM Re: Biggest Loser anybody? Ledeana
Creditcop Offline
Diamond Poster
Creditcop
Indiana
We didn't see any previews for next week's show for some reason. Dan scored big, $9,500, with the vending machine and I think Bernie got around $2,500.

One pound is what put Bernie below the yellow line, he needed 7 and he lost 6. That and giving immunity to Britney as she would have been below the yellow line. Since two black team members were below the yellow line, the blue team controlled the vote and sent Bernie home. Bernie looked great in the follow up losing another 20 pounds for a total 108.

It was interesting that they brought Dr. Jeff back from season 4 to talk about weight maintaince and it looked like he has gained some of his weight back. They kept shooting him from the chest up of head only or from some odd angles that looked like they didn't want to show him straight on. I may be totally off in this but that what it looked like to me.

Return to Top
#915483 - 03/05/08 05:59 PM Re: Biggest Loser anybody? Creditcop
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
I didnt see any previews either...hmmmm

Return to Top
#920488 - 03/12/08 01:48 PM Re: Biggest Loser anybody? RR Jen
tflower Offline
100 Club
tflower
Beautiful California Coast
Can anybody honestly say they were happy to see Mark return??

Return to Top
#920502 - 03/12/08 01:53 PM Re: Biggest Loser anybody? tflower
#Just Jay Offline
10K Club
#Just Jay
Cheeseheadland
No.

Return to Top
#920519 - 03/12/08 02:01 PM Re: Biggest Loser anybody? #Just Jay
Jalen Offline
Gold Star
Jalen
Somewhere on 2 wheels
With 3 pounds left to lose he will continue to be in the bottom. He will need to get immunity or hope the guys vote for him. But since it is no longer teams, he may be too much of a threat. I don't like they brought anyone back. They do that at the finale anyway. Wish they would have voted last night.

Return to Top
#920522 - 03/12/08 02:02 PM Re: Biggest Loser anybody? #Just Jay
Bagweaver Offline
Diamond Poster
SW GA
No!

BTW, I dozed off right before the weigh in. Who was booted?

Return to Top
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11