Page 28 of 39 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 38 39
Thread Options
#948375 - 04/23/08 06:39 PM Re: American Idol P*Q
Bones Offline
Power Poster
Bones
Land of Enchantment
Originally Posted By: Pizza Queen
As a side note, if I have to listen to Ms. Paula ramble useless comments after each performance one more time, I'm going to hang myself. Cannot stand her rambling!!!

You and me both!!!! Paula annoys the heck out of me. I think Simon feels the same way, too!

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#948379 - 04/23/08 06:44 PM Re: American Idol Pale Rider
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
In the Snow :)
LOLoad

But I think I'd rather have her known commodity than whatever they might put in her place.

Return to Top
#948382 - 04/23/08 06:49 PM Re: American Idol Pale Rider
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
Originally Posted By: Bitter Rural PR
yeah, I would like to see Paula in the bottom 3

She is. She's right along side Randy and Simon.

Return to Top
#948384 - 04/23/08 06:51 PM Re: American Idol Pale Rider
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
Originally Posted By: Bitter Rural PR
yeah, I would like to see Paula in the bottom 3

She is. She's right along side Randy and Simon.

Return to Top
#948516 - 04/23/08 09:13 PM Re: American Idol B_F
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
hmph!

there is no chance of being voted off in that bottom 3

Return to Top
#948629 - 04/24/08 02:09 AM Re: American Idol Pale Rider
Little Miss BSA Offline
Diamond Poster
Little Miss BSA
Miami
Wow - I didn't think that CArly would have gone home before Jason or Brooke - but I won;t be missing her. I couldn't stand the way she always semed to scream her songs. Oh well - one more bites the dust....

Return to Top
#948630 - 04/24/08 02:39 AM Re: American Idol Little Miss BSA
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
I am with you tink; I did not like her song last night, and I gotta support the Aggie!

Return to Top
#948642 - 04/24/08 03:14 AM Re: American Idol Pale Rider
Princess Leia Offline
Diamond Poster
Alderaan
Whaaaattt? I'm not the biggest Carly fan, but I thought bother Brooke & Jason were borderline horrible.

Must be either the teeny bopper vote or the endless campaign on Vote for the Worst.

I think the show has officially jumped the shark.

Return to Top
#948673 - 04/24/08 12:23 PM Re: American Idol Princess Leia
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
In the Snow :)
Definitely agree with you Leia - Brooke and Jason were much worse and deserved to go. I am really tired of Brooke crying all the time. Grow up Brooke and get a life. If you can't stand the heat - get out of the frickin' kitchen!

Return to Top
#948675 - 04/24/08 12:24 PM Re: American Idol Snow Bunny
Ops Offline
Power Poster
Ops
Georgia
I'm disappointed.. Carly was my 2nd favorite.

Return to Top
#948685 - 04/24/08 12:48 PM Re: American Idol Ops
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
Brooke appeared to be genuinely surprised when Ryan told her she was safe. And I want to know what Carly and Ryan were arguing about when the camera cut to them during Sayesha's song.

Return to Top
#948687 - 04/24/08 12:51 PM Re: American Idol Ops
Pepper's Sister Offline
Platinum Poster
Pepper's Sister
Midwest
I'm not sad that Carly went; I agree with Randy, Paula and Simon....it's a popularity contest right now. I have to admit though - I thought Brooke was toast. Surprise, Surprise!!

Carly has been in the bottom 3 many times......her time was last night. Brooke and Jason won't be far behind her in waving good bye. I still think the one to beat is David C........and David A will be #2. And let's not forget about Syesha.....if she can pull off another performance like this week's.....she could surprise all of us.

Return to Top
#948692 - 04/24/08 12:52 PM Re: American Idol RR Becca
Pepper's Sister Offline
Platinum Poster
Pepper's Sister
Midwest
Originally Posted By: RR Becca
And I want to know what Carly and Ryan were arguing about when the camera cut to them during Sayesha's song.

And I thought that was extremely rude! And I too want to know what they were talking about......inquiring minds want to know....

Return to Top
#948694 - 04/24/08 12:55 PM Re: American Idol Pepper's Sister
Ops Offline
Power Poster
Ops
Georgia
Seyesha has definately grown on me. I've always kind of liked her, but I've really enjoyed watching her come out of her shell.

Return to Top
#948699 - 04/24/08 01:02 PM Re: American Idol Princess Leia
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
Originally Posted By: Princess Leia
Whaaaattt? I'm not the biggest Carly fan, but I thought bother Brooke & Jason were borderline horrible.

You're right, Brooke and Jason were borderline horrible. Carly, on the other hand, was an illegal alien from horriblestan. She was the worst, and she went home.

That being said, when she sang last night, she was much better than the night before. She remembered the words this time, and admitted she'd forgotten them the night before if you listened carefully.

Return to Top
#948705 - 04/24/08 01:12 PM Re: American Idol B_F
CubDave Offline
Diamond Poster
Even worse than Carly talking to Ryan during Seyesha singing (which was incredibly rude) was Jason yawning. This guy needs to go next. I just think he is a joke and belongs in FastTimes at Ridgemont High, not Idol.

Return to Top
#948706 - 04/24/08 01:13 PM Re: American Idol CubDave
CubDave Offline
Diamond Poster
Oh, and by the way, that girl who sang last night (Simon's discovery), while she has kind of weird legs, holy cow what a voice. Puts Mariah Carey to shame.

Return to Top
#948716 - 04/24/08 01:27 PM Re: American Idol CubDave
Jalen Offline
Gold Star
Jalen
Somewhere on 2 wheels
Weird legs?? What was there 3 of them? Agree, she is MUCH better than Mariah.

Return to Top
#948717 - 04/24/08 01:28 PM Re: American Idol CubDave
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
Originally Posted By: CubDave
Oh, and by the way, that girl who sang last night (Simon's discovery), while she has kind of weird legs, holy cow what a voice. Puts Mariah Carey to shame.

I meant to mention that. I kind of liked her legs though. She can sing. It's not my style of music, but I want to hear more.

Return to Top
#948720 - 04/24/08 01:31 PM Re: American Idol B_F
CubDave Offline
Diamond Poster
They were just kind of bowlegged and, I don't want to say chunky because I am not a "skinny" fan - they just almost looked swollen. Probably makes no sense.

Return to Top
#948722 - 04/24/08 01:34 PM Re: American Idol CubDave
Little Miss BSA Offline
Diamond Poster
Little Miss BSA
Miami

Her name is Leona Lewis, and she has blown up BIG TIME here in MIA - the song that she sang last night is on all of the stations here, and I downloaded some of her other songs and they are great...I really like her.

Return to Top
#948757 - 04/24/08 02:09 PM Re: American Idol Little Miss BSA
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
I just looked Leona Lewis up on myspace and listened to some of her other songs, and I'm sold. She's really talented.

Return to Top
#948789 - 04/24/08 02:44 PM Re: American Idol CubDave
Pepper's Sister Offline
Platinum Poster
Pepper's Sister
Midwest
Even worse than Carly talking to Ryan during Seyesha singing (which was incredibly rude) was Jason yawning. This guy needs to go next. I just think he is a joke and belongs in FastTimes at Ridgemont High, not Idol.

How awful was that??? He is a joke.... you would think that it being "go home nite" that he would be anything BUT tired and .... yawny.

Return to Top
#948792 - 04/24/08 02:46 PM Re: American Idol CubDave
Pepper's Sister Offline
Platinum Poster
Pepper's Sister
Midwest

How awful was that??? He is a joke.... you would think that it being "go home nite" that he would be anything BUT tired and .... yawny.

Return to Top
#951486 - 04/29/08 05:15 PM Re: American Idol Pepper's Sister
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
Ok, so tonight is Neil Diamond night. Who's ready?

I expect to hear a rocked out version of Sweet Caroline by David Castro, a classic rendition of Morning has Broken by Syesha, a stripped down version of You Don't Bring Me Flowers by Brooke, and a depressing version of Song Sung Blue by David Archuletta, and I think Jason Castro is going to pretend a viola is a strumming instrument and sing a boring version of Forever in Blue Jeans.

Return to Top
Page 28 of 39 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 38 39