Learn More - Click Here!

Page 58 of 60 1 2 56 57 58 59 60
Thread Options
#953859 - 05/02/08 07:02 PM Re: lost Mint Julep
Bank Angler Offline
Gold Star
Bank Angler
Just a short drive from Lake E...
Here is another theory that Sawyer may be a mole for Widmore. When the mercenaries shot Carl and Danielle, they were very efficient. When they shot at Sawyer, the shot many rounds and never hit him. It wasn't like he was hidden real well. It reminded me of an old A-Team episode. Lots of bad shooting.
|
|
¿ <°)))><

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#954033 - 05/02/08 10:19 PM Re: lost Pale Rider
David Dickinson Offline
10K Club
David Dickinson
Central City, NE
Originally Posted By: Pale Rider
so are we all "Lost"?

Absolutely!

Good episode last night. I liked the character development: Hurley, Jin, Juliette, Kate, Sawyer, and more.
Not anything earth shattering (unless you are a "Jack & Kate" fan), but good information filling in the cracks in my understanding of the show.

How about the scene where Miles is on a rise a little way from Claire. He has his hood up. Didn't this remind you of Charlie?

Quote:
But where did Claire wander off to in the middle of the night?

Next week's episode is called "Cabin Fever". I assume it is about Jacob's cabin. I think we'll find Claire at the cabin with Christian Shepherd. Hmmm.

Return to Top
#954882 - 05/06/08 02:38 PM Re: lost David Dickinson
Nanwa Offline
Power Poster
Nanwa
Clintonville, WI, USA
I was afraid Lost would go the way of Twin Peaks. That show started out great, then fizzled into corny plots. But Lost keeps your interest up. And the confusion.

Return to Top
#956579 - 05/09/08 01:47 PM Re: lost Nanwa
Mint Julep Offline
Diamond Poster
Mint Julep
Tennessee
Aaaiiiieeeee!!!!!

Local cable lost the local broadcast channels at 9:24 p.m. (CST) last night. I didn't see any of the show after that!

I had trouble falling asleep because of the aggravation I felt over it.

Clearly, I need rehab.

Return to Top
#956641 - 05/09/08 02:30 PM Re: lost kfowler
kfowler Offline
New Poster
South East
My theory on the time difference between when the Doctor was found on the island and when he was actually killed seems to have panned out.

What about Claire showing up in Jacob's cabin?

Return to Top
#956662 - 05/09/08 02:43 PM Re: lost kfowler
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
In the Snow :)
The island is definitely in a different time dimension than the real world.

Claire seemed different at the cabin. She's with her dad (also Jack's dad) who is dead. Maybe she died from after effects from the blast.

So how are they going to move the island? Do they move to the other island?

WHO is Jacob? And who are those two guys - the black guy and the one who showed up when John was in the hospital nursery and at his home.

I would say the Oceanic 6 will be the people that Sayid can fit into the boat with himself - the question being, how does Hurley get back to the beach in time?

Is the pilot trying to save the Losties on the beach?

More questions than answers - as usual!

Return to Top
#956694 - 05/09/08 03:06 PM Re: lost Snow Bunny
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
how many more episodes this year?

I enjoyed last night's show; but its sad knowing that many of these folks are not going to be among the 6

Return to Top
#956708 - 05/09/08 03:15 PM Re: lost Pale Rider
MHuff Offline
100 Club
MHuff
LA
If Ben killed everyone 12 years ago, but Rousseau was on the island for 16 years...why didn't she die in the purge, too? Has that been explained and I just missed it??

Return to Top
#956709 - 05/09/08 03:16 PM Re: lost Pale Rider
*BUSTER* Offline
Power Poster
*BUSTER*
In hades.
Three more epsodes left, the season finale is on May 29th.

The black guys name is Abaddon(sp), he helped gather the four people who parachuted onto the island, he has connections to Widmore. The other guy is one of the others, he was around quite a bit in the second season. He also is pretty darn old too, he showed up in the hospital where Locke was born.

I never finish anyth

Return to Top
#956711 - 05/09/08 03:17 PM Re: lost Snow Bunny
kfowler Offline
New Poster
South East
Richard is the guy who showed up at the hospital when John was born and has been a recurring character. He found young Ben in the woods when he ran away from his father on the island. He also gave a file of information (about Sawyer, I think) to John when he was with the Others before he had Sawyer kill his own father. I remember thinking that he didn't age in between those two sighting. Last night was no different. I think he is dead, too.

The Black guy (I wish I could remember his name) showed up last season in a flash forward of Hurley's. He came to visit Hurley in the mental ward saying he was there representing Oceanic Air to provide Hurley better place to live, but Hurley was suspiocious and the guy left quickly. I remember watching the episode as a rerun with the pop-ups. The man's name meant "Keeper of the Abyss". Remember the plane is in an abyss that no one can get to.

I agree, Claire was different, like she knew something. She was very calm - unlike her normal "alive" self.

Return to Top
#956716 - 05/09/08 03:19 PM Re: lost MHuff
*BUSTER* Offline
Power Poster
*BUSTER*
In hades.
Rousseau could have been in her bunker at the time of the purge and avoided the gas. Or maybe Ben didn't gas the whole island, just the DI camp.

I never finish anyth

Return to Top
#956719 - 05/09/08 03:21 PM Re: lost *BUSTER*
*BUSTER* Offline
Power Poster
*BUSTER*
In hades.
I think the pilot feels responible for trying to rescue the survivors as he was the original pilot for 815.

I never finish anyth

Return to Top
#956722 - 05/09/08 03:23 PM Re: lost kfowler
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
The name of the science camp that Richard wanted to send Locke to is an anagram for 'lost time'.

What do you think the mercenary had strapped to himself?

Ben said he was tired of being the chosen one and wouldn't go in to see Jacob. He also told John that the Island cured John, but wouldn't cure him (Ben) or his daughter. That it was now John's time as the 'chosen' and Ben's was finally over.

Return to Top
#956723 - 05/09/08 03:23 PM Re: lost *BUSTER*
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
why did Ben not want to talk to Jacob?

and he seemed to more frightened of the "Island" and not Jacob.

Return to Top
#956731 - 05/09/08 03:33 PM Re: lost Pale Rider
*BUSTER* Offline
Power Poster
*BUSTER*
In hades.
The island is a finicky b!tch. It decided that Ben no longer served it's interests, thats why Ben got the tumor and it allowed his daughter to be killed. Plus Locke is so intent on staying and protecting the island, he could turn into the new Ben, killing and doing whatever is neccesary to protect his home.

I never finish anyth

Return to Top
#956874 - 05/09/08 05:35 PM Re: lost *BUSTER*
FBH Offline
Power Poster
FBH
The Land of Tax Free Shopping!
Originally Posted By: MaxXx
The other guy is one of the others, he was around quite a bit in the second season. He also is pretty darn old too, he showed up in the hospital where Locke was born.

I was thinking he was the original Captain of the Black Rock.

Good episode last night. I don't worry too much about the Losties. The "Oceanic 6" just made it back to the mainland, it doesn't mean everyone else is dead. I think the rest will remain on the island. I don't think Jin is dead, even though Sun "buried" him back in Korea.

Return to Top
#957012 - 05/09/08 06:48 PM Re: lost FBH
kfowler Offline
New Poster
South East
Oh, I like that idea of the Black Rock Captain. Does anyone remember the name of the family who owned the ship's log that Widmore bought at auction? I remember the auctioneer saying that a certain family had kept the log for many years. Maybe it was Richard's family.

I agree with you that Jin is not dead. And I believe that Charlie will show back again, too!

Return to Top
#957029 - 05/09/08 07:01 PM Re: lost kfowler
Bank Angler Offline
Gold Star
Bank Angler
The family was Hanso, which is also the name of the foundation that started Dharma.

Could Locke and Ben have the same mother? Or could Widmore be Locke's father? When Locke's mom ran off on the date, her mother said that the guy she was meeting was twice his age.

So now we have Jack and Claire with the same father Claire isn't supposed to raise Aaron (because she was told by the fortune teller in Australia) and Jack isn't supposed to raise Aaron either.

Seems Locke was being recruited to the island from his birth, first by Richard Alpert (Ben's side) and Abaddon (Widmore's side). The struggle has been going on for a long time.

Is Locke going to move the island geographically or in time. If moved in time, it could explain the time difference between the island and the boat. The doctor was killed on the boat after the morse code message was received from the island asking what happened to the doctor.

So many questions!!
Last edited by Bank Angler; 05/09/08 07:22 PM.
|
|
¿ <°)))><

Return to Top
#957048 - 05/09/08 07:27 PM Re: lost Bank Angler
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
I like the idea of moving the island in time, not geography. THAT is interesting!

Did you hear what Ben said to Locke after John got Hurley to stay with them. He said something like - nice job John, he (Hurley) didn't realize you were talking him into staying, instead of going back to the beach.

Return to Top
#957064 - 05/09/08 07:34 PM Re: lost Snow Bunny
*BUSTER* Offline
Power Poster
*BUSTER*
In hades.
It was more like he tricked Hurley into thinking he made the decission to stay.

I never finish anyth

Return to Top
#957077 - 05/09/08 07:43 PM Re: lost *BUSTER*
WreckEmTech Offline
100 Club
Texas
At the beginning of the show, John's mom was listening to Buddy Holly. He died in a plane crash.

Could Richard be John's dad? And why did he get upset when John picked up the knife? Why the heck doesn't he age?

Claire was acting really weird at the cabin...I think she has to be dead. She would never leave Aaron otherwise.

I noticed that Abaddon said "when I see you again" to John, like he knew he'd end up on the island. I guess we'll see him again...maybe on the island? He's one freaky guy!

Return to Top
#957078 - 05/09/08 07:43 PM Re: lost *BUSTER*
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
Yes - exactly what Ben always does - makes it seem like it's your idea and not his.

I also thought it was interesting that John adamently picked the knife when Richard came to visit him when he was a boy. He is still associated with a knife. Maybe that's one way of the producers showing that he stays his own man and can't be totally controlled by whatever it is on the island.

Last edited by Pooh (The Bear); 05/09/08 07:45 PM.

Return to Top
#957092 - 05/09/08 07:54 PM Re: lost Snow Bunny
Bank Angler Offline
Gold Star
Bank Angler
I think that Myles will be the key to the people that remain on the island. He can detect people that are dead (he found Carl and Danielle, and he checked out Naomi's body). He will be able to tell if Claire is dead if they meet again.
|
|
¿ <°)))><

Return to Top
#957134 - 05/09/08 08:20 PM Re: lost Bank Angler
Mint Julep Offline
Diamond Poster
Mint Julep
Tennessee
Myles saw Claire leave with her father. Claire's father was obviously dead, but Myles didn't mention that to Sawyer. Perhaps Myles saw that Claire was dead also.

Man, I gotta see the rest of this episode soon!!

Return to Top
#957800 - 05/12/08 07:37 PM Re: lost Mint Julep
kfowler Offline
New Poster
South East
Here is another addition (from a friend of a friend)to the theory that Claire actually did die in that explosion, and that the Claire running around now is the island's doing..."Did Miles sense anything? He was been AWFULLY interested in her during the trek back from the compound. The reason he didn't confide in Sawyer is because Sawyer's done nothing to get on Miles' good side. Plus Miles seemed pretty okay with her taking off into the jungle in the middle of the night with a strange man - who is ALSO supposed to be dead? Lastly, when Claire joined the others after the explosion and they asked how she was feeling, she said, "Well, I'm still alive," to which Miles replied, "Don't be so sure about that," or something like that."

Return to Top
Page 58 of 60 1 2 56 57 58 59 60