Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 36 of 73 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 72 73
Thread Options
#986428 - 07/02/08 10:49 AM Re: Jokes Only 'Lil Freak!
Tigg Offline
Power Poster
Tigg
Looking for My Happy Place....
Gotta love Dave Barry - only he can make that experience hilarious!

My opinion only.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#986433 - 07/02/08 11:17 AM Re: Jokes Only Tigg
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
That was awesome!!

Return to Top
#987214 - 07/02/08 11:24 PM Re: Jokes Only Retired DQ
Blessed Offline
Diamond Poster
Blessed
USA
Very nice lil freak way to bring back the thread!

Return to Top
#987814 - 07/03/08 05:25 PM Re: Jokes Only 'Lil Freak!
GiftOfLife Offline
New Poster
Kansas City
OMG!!! Having been through this procedure many times, laughing is the only way to get through it. Dave Barry is so RIGHT about everything. I laughed until I cried and then I wheezed....is there an oxygen tank in the building?!

LMAO!!!!!!!

Return to Top
#1022374 - 08/18/08 07:59 PM Re: Jokes Only Pale Rider
°X° Offline
Power Poster
°X°
WOOHOO
Life Science Final Exam

The not necessarily well-prepared student sat in his life science classroom staring at a question on the final exam paper. The question directed: “Give four advantages of breast milk.” What to write? He sighed, and began to scribble whatever came into his head, hoping for the best:

1. No need to boil.

2. Cats can’t steal it.

3. Available whenever necessary.

So far so good - maybe. But the exam demanded a four-part answer. Again, what to write? Once more, he sighed. He frowned. He scowled and then sighed again. But suddenly, he brightened. He grabbed his pen, and triumphantly, he scribbled his definitive answer:

4. Available in attractive containers.

Return to Top
#1028340 - 08/26/08 05:10 PM Re: Jokes Only °X°
Becka Marr Offline
Power Poster
Becka Marr
Tennessee

The owner of a golf course was confused about paying an invoice, so he decided to ask his secretary for some mathematical help. He called her into his office and said, 'You graduated from the University of Tennessee and I need some help. If I were to give you $20,000, minus 14%, how much would you take off?'

The secretary thought a moment, and then replied, 'Everything but my earrings.'

Alabama

A group of Alabama friends went deer hunting and paired off in twos for the day. That night, one of the hunters returned alone, staggering under the weight of an eight-point buck. 'Where's Henry?' the others asked.

'Henry had a stroke of some kind. He's a couple of miles back up the trail,' the successful hunter replied.

'You left Henry laying out there and carried the deer back?' they inquired.

'A tough call,' nodded the hunter. 'But I figured no one is going to steal Henry!'

Texas

The Sheriff pulled up next to the guy unloading garbage out of his pick-up into the ditch. The Sheriff asked, "Why are you dumping garbage in the ditch? Don't you see that sign right over your head". "Yep", he replied. "That's why I dumpin it here, cause it says:
'Fine For Dumping Garbage'.

Louisiana

A senior at LSU was overheard saying... 'When the end of the world comes, I hope to be in Louisiana.' When asked why, he replied he'd rather be in Louisiana because everything happens in Louisiana 20 years later than in the rest of the civilized world.

Mississippi

The young man from Mississippi came running into the store and said to his buddy, 'Bubba, somebody just stole your pickup truck from the parking lot!'

Bubba replied, 'Did you see who it was?'

The young man answered, 'I couldn't tell, but I got his license number.'

Georgia

A Georgia State trooper pulled over a pickup on I- 75. The trooper asked, 'Got any I. D.?'

The driver replied, 'Bout whut?'

North Carolina

A man in North Carolina had a flat tire, pulled off on the side of the road, and proceeded to put a bouquet of flowers in front of the car and one behind it.

Then he got back in the car to wait. A passerby studied the scene as he drove by and was so curious he turned around and went back. He asked the fellow what the problem was.

The man replied, 'I have a flat tire.'

The passerby asked, 'But what's with the flowers?'

The man responded, 'When you break down they tell you to put flares in the front and flares in the back. Hey, it don't make no sense to me neither.'

And this from South Carolina

'You can say what you want about the South, but I ain't never heard of anyone wanting to retire to the North.

Return to Top
#1028452 - 08/26/08 06:21 PM Re: Jokes Only Becka Marr
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
geographically this was not politically correct Becka

Return to Top
#1028459 - 08/26/08 06:26 PM Re: Jokes Only Pale Rider
Becka Marr Offline
Power Poster
Becka Marr
IT'S A JOKE!!! And what was wrong with the other two??

Return to Top
#1028463 - 08/26/08 06:28 PM Re: Jokes Only Becka Marr
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
other two????

I know not of what you speak......

Return to Top
#1028503 - 08/26/08 06:42 PM Re: Jokes Only Pale Rider
Becka Marr Offline
Power Poster
Becka Marr
Good, then it won't be a problem to repost them:

Dear Tide...

I am writing to say what an excellent product you have! I've used it all of my married life, as my Mom always told me it was the best. Now that I am in my fifties I find it even better! In fact, about a month ago, I spilled some red wine on my new white blouse. My inconsiderate and uncaring husband started to belittle me about how clumsy I was, and generally started becoming a pain in the neck. One thing led to another and somehow I ended up with his blood on my new white blouse! I grabbed my bottle of Tide with bleach alternative, to my surprise and satisfaction, all of the stains came out! In fact, the stains came out so well the detectives who came by yesterday told me that the DNA tests on my blouse were negative and then my attorney called and said that I was no longer considered a suspect in the disappearance of my husband.What a relief! Going through menopause is bad enough without being a murder suspect! I thank you, once again, for having a great product.

Well, I GOTTA GO, have to write to the Hefty bag people
Last edited by Devil Queen; 08/27/08 11:01 AM.

Return to Top
#1029104 - 08/27/08 04:16 PM Re: Jokes Only Becka Marr
Whatup Offline
Gold Star
Brain Transplant

In the hospital the relatives gathered in the waiting room, where a family member lay gravely ill. Finally, the doctor came in looking tired and somber.

'I'm afraid I'm the bearer of bad news,' he said as he surveyed the worried faces. 'The only hope left for your loved one at this time is a brain transplant. It's an experimental procedure, very risky, but it is the only hope. Insurance will cover the procedure, but you will have to pay for the BRAIN.'
The family members sat silent as they absorbed the news. After a time, someone asked, 'How much will a brain cost?'

The doctor quickly responded, '$5,000 for a male brain; $200 for a female brain.'

The moment turned awkward. Some of the men actually had to'try' to not smile, avoiding eye contact with the women.
A man unable to control his curiosity, finally blurted out the question everyone wanted to ask, 'Why is the male brain so much more than a female brain?'

The doctor smiled at the childish innocence and explained to the entire group, 'It's just standard pricing procedure. We have to price the female brains a lot lower because they've been used.'

To Be 6 Again...
A man was sitting on the edge of the bed, observing his wife, looking at herself in the mirror. Since her birthday was not far off he asked what she'd like to have for her Birthday.

'I'd like to be six again', she replied, still looking in the mirror.

On the morning of her Birthday, he arose early, made her a nice big bowl of Lucky Charms, and then took her to Six Flags theme park. What a day!
He put her on every ride in the park; the Death Slide, the Wall of Fear, the Screaming Monster Roller Coaster, everything there was.
Five hours later they staggered out of the theme park. Her head was reeling and her stomach felt upside down.
He then took her to a McDonald's where he ordered her a Happy Meal with extra fries and a chocolate shake.

Then it was off to a movie, popcorn, a soda pop, and her favorite candy , M&M's. What a fabulous adventure! Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed into bed exhausted. He leaned over his wife with a big smile and lovingly asked, 'Well Dear, what was it like being six again??'

Her eyes slowly opened and her expression suddenly changed. 'I meant my dress size, you dumb a$$!'
;
The moral of the story: Even when a man is listening, he's gonna get it wrong

WOMEN'S REVENGE

"Cash, check or charge?" I asked,
after folding items the woman wished to purchase.
As she fumbled for her wallet ,
I noticed a remote control for a television set in her purse.
"So, do you always carry your TV remote?" I asked.
"No," she replied, "but my husband refused to come shopping with me,
and I figured this was the most evil thing I could do to him legally."

UNDERSTANDING WOMEN
(A MAN'S PERSPECTIVE)

I know I'm not going to understand women.
I'll never understand how you can take boiling hot wax,
pour it onto your upper thigh, rip the hair out by the root,
and still be afraid of a spider.

MARRIAGE SEMINAR

While attending a Marriage Seminar
dealing with communication,
Tom and his wife Grace listened to the instructor,
"It is essential that husbands and wives
know each other's likes and dislikes."
He addressed the man,
"Can you name your wife's favorite flower?"
Tom leaned over,
touched his wife's arm gently and whispered,
"It's Pillsbury, isn't it?

CIGARETTES AND TAMPONS

A man walks into a pharmacy and wanders up & down the aisles.
The sales girl notices him and asks him if she can help him.
He answers that he is looking for a box of tampons for his wife.
She directs him down the correct aisle.
A few minutes later, he deposits a huge bag of cotton balls and a ball of string on the counter.
She says, confused, "Sir, I thought you were looking for some tampons for your wife?
He answers, "You see, it's like this,
yesterday, I sent my wife to the store to get me a carton of cigarettes,
and she came back with a tin of tobacco and some rolling papers;
cause it's sooo-ooo--oo-ooo much cheaper.
So, I figure if I have to roll my own, so does she.
(I figure this guy is the one on the milk carton!)

WIFE VS. HUSBAND

A couple drove down a country road for several miles,
not saying a word.
An earlier discussion had led to an argument
and neither of them wanted to concede their position.
As they passed a barnyard of mules, goats, and pigs,
the husband asked sarcastically, "Relatives of yours?"
"Yep," the wife replied, "in-laws."

WORDS

A husband read an article to his wife
about how many words women use a day...
30,000 to a man's 15,000.

The wife replied,
"The reason has to be because we have to repeat everything to men...
The husband then turned to his wife and asked, "What?"

CREATION

A man said to his wife one day,
"I don't know how you can be so stupid and so beautiful all at the same time."
The wife responded, "Allow me to explain.
God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me;
God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you ! "

WHO DOES WHAT

A man and his wife were having an argument
about who should brew the coffee each morning.
The wife said, "You should do it because you get up first,
and then we don't have to wait as long to get our coffee."
The husband said, "You are in charge of cooking around here and
you should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my coffee."
Wife replies, "No, you should do it, and besides,
it is in the Bible that the man should do the coffee."
Husband replies, "I can't believe that, show me."
So she fetched the Bible,
opened the New Testament,
and showed him at the top of several pages
that it indeed says: "HEBREWS"

The Silent Treatment

A man and his wife were having some problems at home
and were giving each other the silent treatment.
Suddenly, the man realized that the next day,
he would need his wife to wake him at 5:00 AM
for an early morning business flight.
Not wanting to be the first to break the silence (and LOSE),
he wrote on a piece of paper, "Please wake me at 5:00 AM."
He left it where he knew she would find it.

The next morning, the man woke up,
only to discover it was 9:00 AM and he had missed his flight.
Furious, he was about to go and see why his wife hadn't wakened him,
when he noticed a piece of paper by the bed.
The paper said, "It is 5:00 AM. Wake up."

Men are not equipped for these kinds of contests .

God may have created man before woman,
but there is always a rough draft
before the masterpiece!

Return to Top
#1036182 - 09/05/08 10:31 PM Re: Jokes Only Whatup
Becka Marr Offline
Power Poster
Becka Marr
Two young men from up in Minnesooooota were looking at a Sears catalog and admiring the models. Ole says to the Sven 'Have you seen the beautiful girls in this catalog?'

Sven replies, 'Yes, they are very beautiful. And look at the price!'

Ole says, with wide eyes, 'Wow, they aren't very expensive. At this price, I'm buying one.'

Sven smiles and pats him on the back. 'Good idea! Order one and if she's as beautiful as she is in the catalog, I will get
one too.' Three weeks later, Sven man asks his friend Ole, 'Did you ever receive the girl you ordered from the Sears catalog?'

Ole replies, 'No, but it shouldn't be long now. I got her clothes yesterday!'

Return to Top
#1036206 - 09/06/08 01:12 AM Re: Jokes Only Becka Marr
Robin Goodfellow Offline
Gold Star
Robin Goodfellow
A forest near Athens...
5 things to do when bored at Wal-Mart:

1) Take 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people’s carts when they aren’t looking.

2) Look right into the security camera; use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.

3) While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the antidepressants are.

4) Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, yell “ PICK ME! PICK ME! ”

5) Go into a fitting room, shut the door, wait awhile, then yell very loudly, “There is no toilet paper in here!”

Return to Top
#1036250 - 09/06/08 05:37 AM Re: Jokes Only Robin Goodfellow
#Just Jay Offline
10K Club
#Just Jay
Cheeseheadland
From the 70+ year old inlaws...

A 5 year old's first job... Here's a truly heartwarming story about the bond formed between a little 5-year-old girl and some construction workers that will make you believe that we all can make a difference when we give a child the gift of our time. A young family moved into a house, next to a vacant lot. One day, a construction crew began to build a house on the empty lot. The young family's 5-year-old daughter naturally took an interest in the goings-on and spent much of each day observing the workers.

Eventually the construction crew, all of them 'gems-in-the-rough,' more or less, adopted her as a kind of project mascot. They chatted with her during coffee and lunch breaks and gave her little jobs to do here and there to make her feel important. At the end of the first week, they even presented her with a pay envelope containing ten dollars. The little girl took this home to her mother who suggested that she take her ten dollars 'pay' she'd received to the bank the next day to start a savings account.

When the girl and her mom got to the bank, the teller was equally impressed and asked the little girl how she had come by her very own pay check at such a young age. The little girl proudly replied, "I worked last week with a real construction crew building the new house next door to us."

"Oh my goodness gracious," said the teller, "and will you be working on the house again this week, too?" The little girl replied, "I will, if those assholes at Home Depot ever deliver the [censored]' sheet rock."

Kind of brings a tear to the eye - doesn't it?

Return to Top
#1044400 - 09/17/08 07:38 PM Re: Jokes Only #Just Jay
kitten Offline
10K Club
kitten
Not prison
bump...

we need more humor.

Return to Top
#1044424 - 09/17/08 07:54 PM Re: Jokes Only kitten
Jafo Offline
Gold Star
Jafo
State of Confusion
Yes we do Kitten, yes we do....

A man walks into a bar with a paper bag. He sits down and places the bag on the counter. The bartender walks up and asks what's in the bag.
The man reaches into the bag and pulls out a little man, about one foot high and sets him on the counter. He reaches back into the bag and pulls out a small piano, setting it on the counter as well. He reaches into the bag once again and pulls out a tiny piano bench, which he places in front of the piano. The little man sits down at the piano and starts playing a beautiful piece by Mozart!

"Where on earth did you get that?" says the bartender. The man responds by reaching into the paper bag.

This time he pulls out a magic lamp. He hands it to the bartender and
says: "Here. Rub it." So the bartender rubs the lamp, and suddenly here's a gust of smoke and a beautiful genie is standing before him.

"I will grant you one wish. Just one wish .. each person is only allowed one!" The bartender gets real excited. Without hesitating he says, "I want a million bucks!" A few moments later, a duck walks into the bar. It is soon followed by another duck, then another.

Pretty soon, the entire bar is filled with ducks and they keep coming! The bartender turns to the man and says, "Y'know, I think your genie's a little deaf. I asked for a million bucks, not a million ducks."

"Tell me about it!!" says the man, "do you really think I asked for a 12 inch pianist?

Return to Top
#1044547 - 09/17/08 08:48 PM Re: Jokes Only Jafo
BowlingQueen Offline
Power Poster
Wisconsin

I got one. Maybe you've already heard it, but here goes:

The value of a Catholic education and a #2 pencil

Little Susie was not the best student in Catholic School. Usually she slept through the class.

One day her teacher, a Nun, called on her while she was sleeping.

'Tell me Susie, who created the universe?'

When Susie didn't stir, little Johnny who was her friend sitting
behind her, took his pencil and jabbed her in the rear.

'God Almighty!' shouted Susie.

The Nun said, 'Very good' and cont inued teaching her class.

A little later the Nun asked Susie, 'Who is our Lord and Savior?'

But Susie didn't stir from her slumber once again, Johnny came to her rescue and stuck her in the butt.

'Jesus Christ!!!' shouted Susie.

And the Nun once again said, 'Very good,' and Susie fell back
asleep.

The Nun asked her a third question...'What did Eve say to
Adam after she had her twenty-third child?'

Again, Johnny came to the rescue. This time Susie jumped up and
shouted, 'If you stick that damn thing in me one more time, I'll
break it in half!'

The nun fainted...........

Return to Top
#1044620 - 09/17/08 09:27 PM Re: Jokes Only BowlingQueen
BowlingQueen Offline
Power Poster
Wisconsin

Didn't anyone like my joke?

Return to Top
#1045875 - 09/19/08 02:40 PM Re: Jokes Only BowlingQueen
kitten Offline
10K Club
kitten
Not prison
MARRIED LIFE IN TEXAS

Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had
given duties to their new wives.

The first man had married a woman from Minnesota and had told
her that she was going to do dishes and house cleaning.
It took a couple of days, but on the third day he came
home to a clean house and dishes washed and put away.

The second man had married a woman from Nebraska. He had
given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning,
dishes, and the cooking. The first day he didn't see any
results, but the next day he saw that it was better. By
the third day, he saw that his house was clean, the dishes
were done, and there was a huge dinner on the table.

The third man had married a woman from TEXAS. He told
her that her duties were to keep the house cleaned,
dishes washed, laundry washed and hot meals on
the table for every meal. The first day he didn't see
anything, the second day he didn't see anything, but by
the third day some of the swelling had gone down, and he
could see a little out of his left eye, enough to fix
himself a bite to eat and load the dishwasher

Return to Top
#1045878 - 09/19/08 02:41 PM Re: Jokes Only kitten
Lisa_Bates Offline
Power Poster
Lisa_Bates

Return to Top
#1045892 - 09/19/08 02:46 PM Re: Jokes Only kitten
East Texas Offline
Diamond Poster
East Texas
Lesson learned???

Return to Top
#1045903 - 09/19/08 02:56 PM Re: Jokes Only kitten
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
Originally Posted By: abby cadabby
MARRIED LIFE IN NEW JERSEY

Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had
given duties to their new wives.

The first man had married a woman from Minnesota and had told
her that she was going to do dishes and house cleaning.
It took a couple of days, but on the third day he came
home to a clean house and dishes washed and put away.

The second man had married a woman from Nebraska. He had
given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning,
dishes, and the cooking. The first day he didn't see any
results, but the next day he saw that it was better. By
the third day, he saw that his house was clean, the dishes
were done, and there was a huge dinner on the table.

The third man had married a woman from NEW JERSEY. He told
her that her duties were to keep the house cleaned,
dishes washed, laundry washed and hot meals on
the table for every meal. The first day he didn't see
anything, the second day he didn't see anything, but by
the third day some of the swelling had gone down, and he
could see a little out of his left eye, enough to fix
himself a bite to eat and load the dishwasher.

fixed

Return to Top
#1045908 - 09/19/08 02:57 PM Re: Jokes Only Retired DQ
kitten Offline
10K Club
kitten
Not prison
psst, DQ. change the title too...

Return to Top
#1045909 - 09/19/08 03:01 PM Re: Jokes Only kitten
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club