BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#964960 - 05/23/08 09:47 PM Bluetooth Headphones
Bimmer Offline
Diamond Poster
Bimmer
Wherever the plane lands
Anybody using Bluetooth Headphones? Which brand/model? How do you like them?

I was thinking about the Motorola S9's anyone using them? Thoughts? :Rizzo avatar emoticon smiley:

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#965174 - 05/27/08 01:54 PM Re: Bluetooth Headphones Bimmer
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
I have no idea what model/brand mine is, but I quit using it. The feeling of having something in my ear annoys me. I just couldn't get over it.

Return to Top
#965193 - 05/27/08 02:16 PM Re: Bluetooth Headphones B_F
Big Dog Offline
Power Poster
Big Dog
Kennel
I got whatever the cheap one from Verizon is. Works fine for me. It is better than the old ones where you had to deal with the wire.

We have to use them in NJ - You can get pulled over and ticketed if you are not using a hands free device while driving.

Return to Top
#965196 - 05/27/08 02:18 PM Re: Bluetooth Headphones Big Dog
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
I think Ohio has the same law. However, I find it better if I'm not talking on the phone at all while driving. I'd rather pull over to make a call, or call someone back when I"m done driving than stick something in my ear.

Truth be told, I don't even like to wear headphones, and don't own an iPod because I can't find headphones that go over my ears instead of in them for one!

Return to Top
#965198 - 05/27/08 02:21 PM Re: Bluetooth Headphones B_F
Bimmer Offline
Diamond Poster
Bimmer
Wherever the plane lands
Ok, just to clarify here, I'm not talking about a bluetooth headset for hands free talking on the phone. I am actually looking for headphones, for listening to music via bluetooth from my cell phone.

Return to Top
#965583 - 05/27/08 10:40 PM Re: Bluetooth Headphones Bimmer
Ravenskye Offline
100 Club
Ravenskye
the Otherworld
I have an LG HBM-730. It works for my cell phone to get calls and listen to music. I transfer music to the micro SD card in my phone and listen that way. No wires, no fuss. I have a nokia phone btw.
I still prefer to use my Zune for the gym and wired headphones though.

Return to Top