BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Thread Options
#966969 - 05/30/08 06:04 PM Re: Al-Qaeda's vision for America Hated By Some
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
You're right again Ron. This isn't news. And you're not a tool. And the earth isn't round. And Al Gore won the election. And community college students continue to impress people on this forum.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#966972 - 05/30/08 06:08 PM Re: Al-Qaeda's vision for America Hated By Some
straw Offline
Power Poster
straw
Originally Posted By: Ronzilla
huh? what does that have to do with this notion that somehow a visual of what al qaeda wants washington to look is "news"?

There is no longer news as we know Obama's election is going to solve all these issues. There will be no more war, no threats from enemies, all mankind will join hands and sing for his triumph.

Return to Top
#966973 - 05/30/08 06:08 PM Re: Al-Qaeda's vision for America HappyGilmore
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
Just jay, you have got to be the most dense person I have ever been in a thread with, that plans was years in the making and GWB just took office 9 months before. COme on now

Return to Top
#966974 - 05/30/08 06:09 PM Re: Al-Qaeda's vision for America kms
straw Offline
Power Poster
straw
It's all Clinton's fault, unless you are a Democrat, then it's all Bush's fault.

Return to Top
#966978 - 05/30/08 06:12 PM Re: Al-Qaeda's vision for America straw
Hated By Some Offline
10K Club
Hated By Some
Somewhere vanilla
Originally Posted By: straw
huh? what does that have to do with this notion that somehow a visual of what al qaeda wants washington to look is "news"?

There is no longer news as we know Obama's election is going to solve all these issues. There will be no more war, no threats from enemies, all mankind will join hands and sing for his triumph.

ok, but that doesn't explain how this is news. and why would this have anything to do with obama because every non-answer you give devolves to some smarmy 3rd grade response involving obama?

Return to Top
#966982 - 05/30/08 06:14 PM Re: Al-Qaeda's vision for America kms
Hated By Some Offline
10K Club
Hated By Some
Somewhere vanilla
Originally Posted By: kms
Just jay, you have got to be the most dense person I have ever been in a thread with, that plans was years in the making and GWB just took office 9 months before. COme on now

did he start receiving intel briefings at month 10? or maybe since you were somehow remotely involved in the intel community that led to the mis-analysis.

Return to Top
#966986 - 05/30/08 06:19 PM Re: Al-Qaeda's vision for America Hated By Some
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star

did he start receiving intel briefings at month 10? or maybe since you were somehow remotely involved in the intel community that led to the mis-analysis.

when did Clinton start getting the intel reports?

Return to Top
#966995 - 05/30/08 06:19 PM Re: Al-Qaeda's vision for America straw
Blade Scrapper Offline
Power Poster
Blade Scrapper
Outside A Garage
If I were to place blame a president for 9/11, it would be Carter. Radical islam was a quaint little backwoods phenomenon when they were handed a immeasurable amount of prestige and confidence when Carter bent the country over and handed Achmanwhackjob the tube of KY.

Return to Top
#967000 - 05/30/08 06:22 PM Re: Al-Qaeda's vision for America Hated By Some
straw Offline
Power Poster
straw
Originally Posted By: straw

ok, but that doesn't explain how this is news. and why would this have anything to do with obama because every non-answer you give devolves to some smarmy 3rd grade response involving obama?

I gave you an answer to why this is news. You reject it. I reject your rejection. Shall we continue?

Return to Top
#967003 - 05/30/08 06:24 PM Re: Al-Qaeda's vision for America straw
A_G Offline
10K Club
heath ledger died?

Return to Top
#967004 - 05/30/08 06:24 PM Re: Al-Qaeda's vision for America A_G
straw Offline
Power Poster
straw
glockenspiel

Return to Top
#967103 - 05/30/08 07:34 PM Re: Al-Qaeda's vision for America kms
#Just Jay Offline
10K Club
#Just Jay
Cheeseheadland

Sweetie, look in a mirror.

Curious though, if a similar disater occurs six months into the next administration, and God I hope it doesn't, whose fault will it be? Bush's or McCain/Obama's? Curious because you all feel Bush is the reason it hasn't repeated, but at the same time you all say it was month's in the making, and if that is the case, how would you be able to blame it on the next administration which it appears it could very well be Obama, if Bush should have been on watch preventing this all along.

And if it ends up being McCain's administration, who will you all pick to blame then: McCain or Bushy?

Of course, all of this speculation and questioning is just as silly as giving any credibility to the old circulated hodgepodged pictures circulating the net that have been around for years that this article is based on, and to suddenly assume they mean something more important than they ever did.

Return to Top
#967113 - 05/30/08 07:39 PM Re: Al-Qaeda's vision for America #Just Jay
Blade Scrapper Offline
Power Poster
Blade Scrapper
Outside A Garage
I will still blame Carter

Return to Top
#967117 - 05/30/08 07:42 PM Re: Al-Qaeda's vision for America Blade Scrapper
Sound Tactic Offline
Power Poster
Sound Tactic
Who cares who we blame? The issue I raise is, why cater to these guys?

Return to Top
#967123 - 05/30/08 08:01 PM Re: Al-Qaeda's vision for America Sound Tactic
#Just Jay Offline
10K Club
#Just Jay
Cheeseheadland
Originally Posted By: Visionary Harry
Who cares who we blame?

Because all you seem to do is spread the blame around.

Return to Top
#967138 - 05/30/08 08:19 PM Re: Al-Qaeda's vision for America Bimmer
buggs Offline
Power Poster

Evil, pure evil. Proof that in some cases religous zealotry is a mental disorder.

Return to Top
#967140 - 05/30/08 08:20 PM Re: Al-Qaeda's vision for America #Just Jay
Sound Tactic Offline
Power Poster
Sound Tactic
Good chericterization of me. Although I will admit there are subjects where I have blamed in the past, often it is to defer blame that other posts have laid. Where in this thread have I blamed anyone for the subject that you (seemingly) brought up. Boy if you can't find it your accusation will make you look like the tool you are.

Return to Top
#967149 - 05/30/08 08:25 PM Re: Al-Qaeda's vision for America Sound Tactic
Sound Tactic Offline
Power Poster
Sound Tactic
Quote:
Doubt it will happen on Bush's watch. More likely on Barak's as he downsizes the military and leaves America virtually defenseless.

Not Blame!

Quote:
Who is going to do this, Barak Hussein Obama? Nah he will just negotiate our surrender.

Not Blame!

Quote:
Do you really think so? You mean like happened when they attacked Washington and killed 2500 civilians before? You know where our media got involved and sabotoged everything our troops tried to do. Where Hollywood and Democratic policitians jumped at every chance to call out troops murderers? Where Liberals like those on BOL used every opportunity to criticize the Pres and Admin for attempting to prevent such future attacks? Is that when we will rain down [censored] on the Mid East?

Blame! But not exactly for the subject, more what followed the subject.

Quote:
And keep in mind that was a day and time where the pro military side of politics ruled, the states, congress and the oval office. After this election, the anti americans will run all of the above.

Not Blame!

Originally Posted By: Just Jay
'm sorry but I forget, who was president on 9/11?

Wow who is blaming who for what?

And to think you made the accusation.

Originally Posted By: Just Blame
Sweetie, look in a mirror.

Curious though, if a similar disater occurs six months into the next administration, and God I hope it doesn't, whose fault will it be? Bush's or McCain/Obama's? Curious because you all feel Bush is the reason it hasn't repeated, but at the same time you all say it was month's in the making, and if that is the case, how would you be able to blame it on the next administration which it appears it could very well be Obama, if Bush should have been on watch preventing this all along.

And if it ends up being McCain's administration, who will you all pick to blame then: McCain or Bushy?

Of course, all of this speculation and questioning is just as silly as giving any credibility to the old circulated hodgepodged pictures circulating the net that have been around for years that this article is based on, and to suddenly assume they mean something more important than they ever did.

Wow a whole post shepherding blame.

Because all you seem to do is spread the blame around.

Yeah Im glad you put forth the effort to do some research before you posted.

Return to Top
#967161 - 05/30/08 08:39 PM Re: Al-Qaeda's vision for America Sound Tactic
straw Offline
Power Poster
straw
Harvey Korman is dead.

Return to Top
#967164 - 05/30/08 08:43 PM Re: Al-Qaeda's vision for America Sound Tactic
#Just Jay Offline
10K Club
#Just Jay
Cheeseheadland
Originally Posted By: Visionary Harry

'm sorry but I forget, who was president on 9/11?

Wow who is blaming who for what?

And to think you made the accusation.

Who says I am blaming Bush? It was Clinton's watch who dropped the ball on this one.

All I did was to ask a question to show that what happens under your watch isn't always a result of your responsibility.

You made the prior statement that this type of event will not occur on Bush's watch, yet such a scaled down disater did. No one is blaming Bush for it, yet you were already blaming Obama (who is not even elected pres yet!) for something that is only silly specualtion att his point. Hence lead me to the next question...

Originally Posted By: Just Blame

Wow a whole post shepherding blame. [/quote]

And it is an honest question for debate.

And btw, Tool?? Really, that is the best you could do? Tool?

Dude...

Return to Top
#967170 - 05/30/08 08:52 PM Re: Al-Qaeda's vision for America #Just Jay
Blade Scrapper Offline
Power Poster
Blade Scrapper
Outside A Garage
What's wrong with "Tool"?

Return to Top
#967171 - 05/30/08 08:57 PM Re: Al-Qaeda's vision for America Blade Scrapper
Sound Tactic Offline
Power Poster
Sound Tactic
Just Jay,

I stand by my statement. This will not happen on GWB's watch. The statement will remain the same as I stated it. I have nothing to change. Your spin might have called into question the validity of something that had to be spun for it to be true.

Care to explain where I am blaming anyone yet? Or was that made up?

Return to Top
#967173 - 05/30/08 08:58 PM Re: Al-Qaeda's vision for America Sound Tactic
Sound Tactic Offline
Power Poster
Sound Tactic
please note, for those who do not understand English punctuation:

Tool = Rocking band
tool = Just Jay

Return to Top
#967177 - 05/30/08 09:01 PM Re: Al-Qaeda's vision for America Sound Tactic
#Just Jay Offline
10K Club
#Just Jay
Cheeseheadland
Originally Posted By: Visionary Hairy Back
Just Jay,

I stand by my statement. This will not happen on GWB's watch. The statement will remain the same as I stated it. I have nothing to change. Your spin might have called into question the validity of something that had to be spun for it to be true.

Well, ok then, so 9/11 happened on GWB's watch... by your reasoning he's responsible for it?

Return to Top
#967188 - 05/30/08 09:27 PM Re: Al-Qaeda's vision for America #Just Jay
Sound Tactic Offline
Power Poster
Sound Tactic
I think GWB is partially responsible for that terrorist act.

But when did you see me define the "someone's watch" as the date of occurance?

Return to Top
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3