Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 1 of 2 1 2
Thread Options
#973152 - 06/11/08 04:31 PM Summertime! Beach Test!
Imagine Offline
Power Poster
Imagine
What the Beach Test Says About You

You tend to be a very social person. You live for your friends and family. You can get social burnout occasionally though. You aren't a total extrovert.

You don't fall in love easily. It takes you a long time to get used to someone. Intimacy doesn't come easily for you.

You are a passionate person. You are free wheeling, fun loving, and ruled by your emotions.

Your sense of humor is sarcastic, snarky, and realistic. You're not exactly happy-go-lucky.

http://www.blogthings.com/thebeachtest/

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#973167 - 06/11/08 04:44 PM Re: Summertime! Beach Test! Imagine
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
You like people, but you're careful about who you get close to. Friendship is important to you... so important that you aren't just friends with anyone.

You have cold feet when it comes to love. You have a lot of uncertainty until you convince yourself to dive right in.

You are deeply passionate about several things in your life. You're not passionate about much... and the few passions you have are truly obsessions.

Your sense of humor is very physical. Your facial expressions or spot on imitations of people are hilarious.

Return to Top
#973178 - 06/11/08 04:58 PM Re: Summertime! Beach Test! Retired DQ
BotV#6 Offline
Power Poster
BotV#6
Anywhere I want to be
You like people, but you're careful about who you get close to. Friendship is important to you... so important that you aren't just friends with anyone.

You have cold feet when it comes to love. You have a lot of uncertainty until you convince yourself to dive right in.

You are deeply passionate about several things in your life. You're not passionate about much... and the few passions you have are truly obsessions.

Your sense of humor is sarcastic, snarky, and realistic. You're not exactly happy-go-lucky.

Return to Top
#973186 - 06/11/08 05:03 PM Re: Summertime! Beach Test! BotV#6
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
I was scared for a minute, I thought you were my ideal mate...

Return to Top
#973190 - 06/11/08 05:05 PM Re: Summertime! Beach Test! Retired DQ
Ops Offline
Power Poster
Ops
Georgia
You tend to be a very social person. You live for your friends and family. You can get social burnout occasionally though. You aren't a total extrovert.

You fall in love with ease and confidence. Even if you've had bad experiences in the past, each new love is a reason to start completely over.

Your sense of humor is intellectual and obscure. Only really well educated people get your jokes.

Return to Top
#973201 - 06/11/08 05:14 PM Re: Summertime! Beach Test! Ops
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO

You fall in love with ease and confidence. Even if you've had bad experiences in the past, each new love is a reason to start completely over.

Your sense of humor is intellectual and obscure. Only really well educated people get your jokes

Return to Top
#973202 - 06/11/08 05:15 PM Re: Summertime! Beach Test! Ops
Becka Marr Offline
Power Poster
Becka Marr
Doesn't look much like summer around here, but oh well...

Your sense of humor is intellectual and obscure. Only really well educated people get your jokes.

Return to Top
#973210 - 06/11/08 05:21 PM Re: Summertime! Beach Test! Becka Marr
MB Guy Offline
10K Club
Way, way south.
So, it appears there are only two answers/types of people?

Very enlightening.

Return to Top
#973211 - 06/11/08 05:22 PM Re: Summertime! Beach Test! Retired DQ
BotV#6 Offline
Power Poster
BotV#6
Anywhere I want to be
Originally Posted By: Devil Queen
I was scared for a minute, I thought you were my ideal mate...

To be honest, I thought the quiz was about my last beach going experience.

Return to Top
#973218 - 06/11/08 05:30 PM Re: Summertime! Beach Test! BotV#6
FBH Offline
Power Poster
FBH
The Land of Tax Free Shopping!

You are a passionate person. You are free wheeling, fun loving, and ruled by your emotions.

Your sense of humor is goofy and silly. You are good at making almost anyone laugh.

Return to Top
#973223 - 06/11/08 05:33 PM Re: Summertime! Beach Test! MB Guy
'Lil Freak! Offline
10K Club
'Lil Freak!
The psych ward
Originally Posted By: MB Guy
So, it appears there are only two answers/types of people?

Very enlightening.

Darn it! I got the same responses as Becka. I thought for a minute that we had something in common (fuel for my obsession….)

Return to Top
#973225 - 06/11/08 05:34 PM Re: Summertime! Beach Test! FBH
Tigg Offline
Power Poster
Tigg
Looking for My Happy Place....

Your sense of humor is very physical. Your facial expressions or spot on imitations of people are hilarious.

My opinion only.

Return to Top
#973233 - 06/11/08 05:44 PM Re: Summertime! Beach Test! 'Lil Freak!
Becka Marr Offline
Power Poster
Becka Marr
Originally Posted By: 'Lil Freak!
Darn it! I got the same responses as Becka. I thought for a minute that we had something in common (fuel for my obsession...)

Wait, does that mean I'm one of the "several things in your life" that you're deeply passionate about?!

Return to Top
#973234 - 06/11/08 05:48 PM Re: Summertime! Beach Test! Becka Marr
Queen Bee Offline
Diamond Poster
Queen Bee
CT
What the Beach Test Says About You

Return to Top
#973240 - 06/11/08 05:55 PM Re: Summertime! Beach Test! Becka Marr
'Lil Freak! Offline
10K Club
'Lil Freak!
The psych ward
Originally Posted By: Becka Marr
Darn it! I got the same responses as Becka. I thought for a minute that we had something in common (fuel for my obsession...)

Wait, does that mean I'm one of the "several things in your life" that you're deeply passionate about?!

Two weeks. Scared?

Return to Top
#973246 - 06/11/08 06:02 PM Re: Summertime! Beach Test! 'Lil Freak!
Becka Marr Offline
Power Poster
Becka Marr
Originally Posted By: Becka Marr

Two weeks. Scared?

Not a bit.

Return to Top
#973261 - 06/11/08 06:14 PM Re: Summertime! Beach Test! Becka Marr
Ravenskye Offline
100 Club
Ravenskye
the Otherworld
Guess I am a bit different

"You are a loner, and you're fine with that. You find the most fulfillment in solitude. And you never feel more lonely than when you're in a crowd.

Your sense of humor is goofy and silly. You are good at making almost anyone laugh."

Return to Top
#973263 - 06/11/08 06:15 PM Re: Summertime! Beach Test! Becka Marr
Little Miss BSA Offline
Diamond Poster
Little Miss BSA
Miami

Return to Top
#973272 - 06/11/08 06:18 PM Re: Summertime! Beach Test! Little Miss BSA
Little Miss BSA Offline
Diamond Poster
Little Miss BSA
Miami
There are a few similar individuals but no one matches me exactly...wow I guess the mold really was broken....:)

Return to Top
#973349 - 06/11/08 07:16 PM Re: Summertime! Beach Test! Little Miss BSA
Sing A Little Offline
Power Poster
Sing A Little
CA

Return to Top
#973464 - 06/11/08 08:55 PM Re: Summertime! Beach Test! Sing A Little
Peepers Offline
10K Club
I don't take these silly online tests. It will just tell me that I'm a slacker and an underachiever.......again.

Return to Top
#973677 - 06/12/08 12:50 PM Re: Summertime! Beach Test! Peepers
Bailey. Offline
Power Poster
at least you've got that goin' for ya.

Return to Top
#973682 - 06/12/08 12:54 PM Re: Summertime! Beach Test! Bailey.
Sinatra Fan Offline
Power Poster
Sinatra Fan
New Jersey
Which is kinda nice.

Return to Top
#973706 - 06/12/08 01:08 PM Re: Summertime! Beach Test! Sinatra Fan
Peepers Offline
10K Club
So I jumped ship outside of Hong Kong and made my way to Tibet. I caught on as a looper.

What's a looper?

You know, a caddy, a jock.

Return to Top
#973743 - 06/12/08 01:31 PM Re: Summertime! Beach Test! Peepers
Mint Julep Offline
Diamond Poster
Mint Julep
Tennessee

Return to Top
Page 1 of 2 1 2