Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options Tools
#9751 - 01/30/02 06:36 PM Reg O-annual surveys on indebtedness
Rangers Fan Offline
Gold Star
Rangers Fan
I am doing a Reg O internal audit (yippee) and am looking for a form that will satisfy the requirments of CFR 215.8(b) where we are to "identify through an annual survey all insiders of the Bank and maintain records of all extensions of credit" etc. We report monthly on all indebtedness of insiders in the board reports, but I am not finding if there is any special format that needs to be used, other than asking the correct questions of amount, terms, etc. I found an exhibit for a form in a Sheshunoff manual that would fit, but the page that references the exhibit is missing (figures) so I am not sure about this one. I don't see anything in the reg other than that a survey needs to be done. Anyone have a form that they use or can something simple be created in Excel or Word?

Return to Top
General Discussion
#9752 - 01/30/02 07:32 PM Re: Reg O-annual surveys on indebtedness
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
If you know who the insiders are and what the debts are based on your monthly surveys, you are good to go on this already, because you do it more frequently.

------------------
Andy Zavoina
Opinions stated are not necessarily that of my employer.

Rules and Regs minus Relationships equals Resentment and Rebellion. John Maxwell

Return to Top
#9753 - 01/30/02 09:08 PM Re: Reg O-annual surveys on indebtedness
SMQ, CRCM Offline
Power Poster
SMQ, CRCM
Between the lines
I have 3 forms that I use annually, probably overkill, but whichever form the regulator ask for---I have it.

1. Officer's Direct and Indirect Indebtedness to Own and/or Other Banks (Executive officers only, old OCC form, can email to you)
2. Report of Indebtedness of Executive Officers and Principal Shareholders and their Related Interests to Correspondent Banks (FFIEC form 0004) (Required by all regulators as of 12-31 on exec officers only)
3. Statement of Interest of Directors and Principal Officers of National Banks (old OCC form, but they still ask for it from time to time)

Would be happy to share or discuss.

Of course, we also code our own loans and report to board monthly.

------------------
Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employer.

Return to Top
#9754 - 01/31/02 01:56 PM Re: Reg O-annual surveys on indebtedness
Rangers Fan Offline
Gold Star
Rangers Fan
Any help would be appreciated-I just did the FFIEC 004, but since we are a state bank, not sure about the OCC forms you mention, but it is worth a look. Thanks for your help!

------------------

Return to Top
#9755 - 01/31/02 03:02 PM Re: Reg O-annual surveys on indebtedness
Maria Offline
Platinum Poster
Sylacauga, Al, United States
CAnderson,

Would you mind e-mailing me a copy of your forms. I just completed our Reg O Policy/Procedures, but I am also trying to establish forms to be used for all the regs.

Appreciate your help. We are OCC too.

Requests and opinions are mine not my employer

Return to Top
#9756 - 01/31/02 03:59 PM Re: Reg O-annual surveys on indebtedness
ABrown Offline
Gold Star
Texas
I would also like to have a copy of your forms - I just went through this with our CEO and would like to see if the forms match. Thanks!

Return to Top
#9757 - 02/01/02 12:14 AM Re: Reg O-annual surveys on indebtedness
SMQ, CRCM Offline
Power Poster
SMQ, CRCM
Between the lines
Maria, would be happly to send forms to you but your email and fax number is not listed on your profile, need email and fax number.

------------------
Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employer.

Return to Top
#9758 - 02/01/02 02:08 PM Re: Reg O-annual surveys on indebtedness
HallieK Offline
Gold Star
HallieK
Oklahoma
I would also appreciate a copy of your forms. I am expanding the areas of compliance I am over, and this is one of the new areas I will be picking up. Thank you so much.

Return to Top
#9759 - 01/13/03 07:23 PM Re: Reg O-annual surveys on indebtedness
Tberry Offline
Tberry
Kansas
We are a state bank but the family also owns a national bank and the CC-9030-29 form they sent us has been copied so many times it is unreadable. Could I get you to send me a copy of what you have? My e-mail address is teikenberry@wsbks.com Thanks.
Last edited by Tberry; 01/13/03 07:24 PM.
Return to Top
#9760 - 01/13/03 07:51 PM Re: Reg O-annual surveys on indebtedness
Queen Mum Offline
Power Poster
Queen Mum
OK
I have used several different forms in the past, but always looking to improve. Could I get copies also?

Return to Top