Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Thread Options
#99052 - 07/22/03 04:33 PM Re: How long before Kobe's wife dumps him?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I believe you stepped on your brain as it ran out of your fingers,not anyone's toes, and all the rest is the garbage that resulted.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#99053 - 07/23/03 04:45 PM Re: How long before Kobe's wife dumps him?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

This topic is suppose to be a discussion on Kobe, not our personal sex lives and beliefs.

Sorry, I suppose I inadvertently caused the focus to change. This really was never my intent.

Just for the record, I believe Kansayaku is referring to the comment she made in a post above:

Quote:

It is what I would do. I, unlike many women of my age group, feel that extra-marrital affairs do not in themselves justify a divorce.

Return to Top
#99054 - 07/23/03 05:03 PM Re: How long before Kobe's wife dumps him?
Nanwa Offline
Power Poster
Nanwa
Clintonville, WI, USA
I must be very old school. If my husband had an affair, my trust in him would be broken. Without trust, how can a relationship hold together? Every minute away would bring the question, Who is he with now?

I feel so sorry for her, it is bad enough when an affair happens, but to have it all brought out in the media. And those scavengers just go for this kind of human suffering like candy. Makes me sick to my stomach.

Return to Top
#99055 - 07/23/03 06:39 PM Re: How long before Kobe's wife dumps him?
DawgFan Offline
Diamond Poster
DawgFan
United States
Well, if she leaves, I can't blame her. To be honest, the first time I heard of Kobe's adultery confession was right here on BOL. Just like with Peterson, Kobe is innocent until proven guilty. Sean Hannity was trying to confirm reports of prior rape accusations by the "victim" yesterday. I think that an investigation of prior accusations here is necessary. Something just doesn't seem right here. However, if Kobe is found guilty, he should pay. Rape is an vile, disgusting crime which deserves a penalty much worse than jail.

Return to Top
#99056 - 07/25/03 05:02 PM Re: How long before Kobe's wife dumps him?
Quadspapa Offline
Power Poster
Quadspapa
Quadrupletville, Texas
Well, she at least stayed long enough to get a $4million ring from him.......think of what all else that could have bought......

Return to Top
#99057 - 07/25/03 05:39 PM Re: How long before Kobe's wife dumps him?
Kara S Offline
Platinum Poster
Milwaukee, WI
Quote:

Well, she at least stayed long enough to get a $4million ring from him.......think of what all else that could have bought......

Yeah a 8 carat purple diamond!!!

Return to Top
#99058 - 07/25/03 05:43 PM Re: How long before Kobe's wife dumps him?
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
Quote:

Quote:

Yeah a 8 carat purple diamond!!!

Actually, pretty tacky, I think. Could have used the cash, though...

Return to Top
Page 2 of 2 1 2