Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options Tools
#570987 - 06/21/06 03:31 PM Instant-Issue Debit Cards
Trigger Mike Offline
Hello, all. Our president wants us to look into instant issuance of Visa debit cards. Other than the leading vendor, CardWizard (Dynamic Card Solutions), are there others that you know of that would be worth taking a look at???

Is anyone else doing instant issue debit cards that would be willing to share their experiences?

Thanks!

Return to Top
General Discussion
#570988 - 06/21/06 05:03 PM Re: Instant-Issue Debit Cards
Trigger Mike Offline
Oh, and I should add that I'm not just looking for a hardware provider such as Custom Card Solutions, but rather a vendor that can take the instant issuance for debit cards from A to Z, taking into consideration all Visa security guidelines and providing onsite training for staff. Again, all of our research has indicated that CardWizard might be the ONLY option...Please advise if you know of others so that we can comparison shop.

Return to Top
#570989 - 06/21/06 09:05 PM Re: Instant-Issue Debit Cards
XODUS Offline
Power Poster
XODUS
We use Card Wizard the process is a pretty smooth process. I like the product. However, I find that we get a higher demand for instant issue cards than originally anticpated. The original plan was to use the machine to restripe bad mag-stripes and issue "emergency" cards. We charge a fee for the "emergency" cards but still get more per day than we want.

Return to Top