Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options Tools
#35687 - 10/03/02 05:06 PM Post-Examination Survey
wlavoie Offline
Gold Star
wlavoie
Hell's Canyon
The FDIC implemented a new survey for safety & soundness and CRA exams. Wow! I can't believe the regulators are actually asking for feedback. Will it really be used for good and not evil?

Return to Top
General Discussion
#35688 - 10/03/02 05:27 PM Re: Post-Examination Survey
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
There has been a compliance survey around for a long time, and I can assure you that comments were always read carefully and discussed by management and field staff.

However, it is incumbent upon the insitution being examined to fill out the survey - and not just check "yes, no".

Return to Top
#35689 - 10/04/02 02:58 PM Re: Post-Examination Survey
Walleye Woman Offline
Platinum Poster
Walleye Woman
These surveys have been around for a while. I always fill them out and include my name. I believe it lends more weight to the answers.

I'd rather be fishing.

Return to Top
#35690 - 10/04/02 11:37 PM Re: Post-Examination Survey
HRH Dawnie Offline
Power Poster
HRH Dawnie
Anchorage Alaska
I filled one out after my exam as well (OCC). We hadn't done it in the past, but I thought it was a great forum to remark on the quality and fairness of my examiners. (Ya I really do think they're fair!) I hope my comments were taken into consideration for the examiner in particular I discussed. He did a great job with our exam, and fixed a couple of problems we had with junior examiners that had to be cleared up (we're the training ground I think).

CRA Rating is in...Oh who cares...I'm home with the baby.

Return to Top