Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options Tools
#2137480 - 07/11/17 01:20 PM Bank at Work Program
Tracey, CRCM Offline
Platinum Poster
Gorham, ME
Morning! Looking for financial institutions that offer bank at work programs. If you have one, can you message me? I have some questions as we are looking into implementing one.

Thank you!

Return to Top
General Discussion
#2137494 - 07/11/17 02:50 PM Re: Bank at Work Program Tracey, CRCM
Tennismom Offline
Platinum Poster
Tennismom
Tracey,

Are you speaking of a bank at work program in the sense that the bank goes onsite to a business and performs banking functions similar to those provided at a brick and mortar branch (accepts deposits, cashes checks) or are you referencing a bank at work program where the business is a bank customer and the bank offers the employees of the business certain “perks” that they would not receive otherwise, such as reduced closing costs on a mortgage, preferred rates on CDs, etc.?

Return to Top
#2137520 - 07/11/17 03:55 PM Re: Bank at Work Program Tracey, CRCM
Tracey, CRCM Offline
Platinum Poster
Gorham, ME
Hi Tennis-

Your 2nd option: bank at work program where the business is a bank customer and the bank offers the employees of the business certain “perks” that they would not receive otherwise, such as reduced closing costs on a mortgage, preferred rates on CDs, etc.?

Return to Top
#2137521 - 07/11/17 04:04 PM Re: Bank at Work Program Tracey, CRCM
rlcarey Offline
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
If you are tying loan products to this offering, you need to make sure that their employee base represents a cross section of your AA demographics, otherwise you may have a disparate impact issue.

Return to Top