Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2041666 - 09/30/15 08:04 PM Service Providers Listing CAN NOT SHOP
Carter'sMom Offline
Is anyone choosing to use the services providers list that includes the services you cannot shop for? Do those have to tie back to the specific services listed in section B - line for line? I'm thinking yes and I can find that in the regulation for the top section of the form - services you CAN shop for, but wasn't sure if this section needed to be as specific. Thanks!

Return to Top
TRID - TILA/RESPA Integrated Disclosures Rule
#2041672 - 09/30/15 08:09 PM Re: Service Providers Listing CAN NOT SHOP Carter'sMom
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
Nope. I have no plans as it just makes no sense.

Say you'll haunt me - Stone Sour

Return to Top
#2041675 - 09/30/15 08:13 PM Re: Service Providers Listing CAN NOT SHOP Carter'sMom
Carter'sMom Offline
We are limiting our title companies and I see no way around the business need to give them a list of the companies they can use. I figure if we don't develop it on the service providers list, someone is going to develop their own list because a realtor or customer requests it.... I'm not a big fan of it myself.

Return to Top
#2041680 - 09/30/15 08:22 PM Re: Service Providers Listing CAN NOT SHOP Carter'sMom
CompliantOkie Offline
Gold Star
CompliantOkie
OOOOOOklahoma
Giving them a list of providers for services for which they cannot shop , makes no sense to me either. I don't understand the circumstances a bank would choose to use that list.

I'd be happy if I could get the list of providers for services for which they can shop to print correctly! crazy

Return to Top