Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2064116 - 02/12/16 05:04 PM Signing Sellers Closing Disclosure
complynewbie13 Offline
100 Club
Minnesota
This has probably been asked before. Are we allowed to add a signature line to the sellers closing disclosure? I see there it talks about being able to add a signature line to the borrowers closing disclosure, but don't see where it says that this also extends to the sellers closing disclosure. On the model form provided (H-25(I)) does not show a signature line.

Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Return to Top
TRID - TILA/RESPA Integrated Disclosures Rule
#2064215 - 02/12/16 08:44 PM Re: Signing Sellers Closing Disclosure complynewbie13
John Burnett Offline
10K Club
John Burnett
Cape Cod
You'll notice that even on the combined borrower/seller closing disclosure form examples with signature lines, there's no signature line for the seller. If you were able to add a signature line to the seller's separate disclosure, you would have to do it without increasing the size of the paper or reducing the font size of the printed information. If your not trying to appease an investor by adding the signature, I suggest you skip the idea. There's no requirement.
Bankers' Threads User #8

Return to Top
#2064228 - 02/12/16 09:13 PM Re: Signing Sellers Closing Disclosure complynewbie13
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
Check your software. Ours has an addendum in these types of circumstances that will add a signature page for a seller. It also includes names and addresses if there are more than one name/address combo since you can only put one on the front page of the CloD.

Say you'll haunt me - Stone Sour

Return to Top
#2064446 - 02/16/16 04:59 PM Re: Signing Sellers Closing Disclosure complynewbie13
complynewbie13 Offline
100 Club
Minnesota
Our software, Byte and LaserPro, are not able to add an addendum or a signature line to the sellers closing disclosure. Does Fannie Mae require a signature line for accepting the sellers closing disclosure?

Return to Top