Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2196719 - 10/29/18 06:23 PM v664 validity error for CRA Wiz Users
dskid_banker Offline
New Poster
CRA Wiz Help is telling me to report code 8888 for credit score and code 9 for scoring model for withdrawn or incomplete applications for co-applicants regardless of whether there is a co-applicant or not. I've been reporting codes 9999 and 10 for withdrawn or incomplete applications where there isn't a co-applicant. Per CRA Wiz the requirement to report 8888 and 9 in these situations is driven by Comment 4(a)(15)-4 to Reg. C 1003.4(a)(15). This comment isn't very clear to me… Would love others thoughts. Thanks!!

Return to Top
HMDA

HMDA Academy
#2196723 - 10/29/18 06:33 PM Re: v664 validity error for CRA Wiz Users dskid_banker
hmdagal Online
Power Poster
hmdagal
From the FIG:

V664

Credit Score

Action Taken; Credit Score of Co-Applicant or Co-Borrower: Co-Applicant or Co-Borrower, Name and Version of Credit Scoring Model; Co-Applicant or Co-Borrower, Name and Version of Credit Scoring Model: Conditional Free Form Text Field for Code 8
An invalid Credit Score data field was reported. Please review the information below and update your file accordingly. 1) If Action Taken equals 4, 5, or 6, then Credit Score of Co-Applicant or Co-Borrower must equal 8888; and Co-Applicant or Co-Borrower, Name and Version of Credit Scoring Model must equal 9; and Co-Applicant or Co-Borrower, Name and Version of Credit Scoring Model: Conditional Free Form Text Field for Code 8 must be left blank

Return to Top