Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#123501 - 10/18/03 01:54 AM Case Tracking Ideas?
Kurth Offline
New Poster
Howdy,
I'm trying to develop an effective way to track and manage cases that my security department 'works' and was wondering what suggestions you all might have for me. I want to keep things simple and organized, what do you do??

Return to Top
Security - PUBLIC
#123502 - 10/18/03 09:59 AM Re: Case Tracking Ideas?
Elwood P. Dowd Offline
10K Club
Elwood P. Dowd
Next to Harvey

Return to Top
#123503 - 10/18/03 02:04 PM Re: Case Tracking Ideas?
Kathleen O. Blanchard Offline

10K Club
Kathleen O. Blanchard
I needed a low cost case tracking for SAR investigations/filings for our BSA unit. I simply created one in Access which is working fine. It contains all of the information we need, the description field holds an unlimited number of characters. The upkeep is easy. And since we already had Access as part of MS Office, the cost was 0.

If we ever neeed to get fancier at some later date, we will check vendor products.

Access allows you to easily create reports and it also will create a data entry screen.
www.kaybeescomplianceinsights.com

Return to Top
#123504 - 10/24/03 01:09 PM Re: Case Tracking Ideas?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I am the president of one of the vendors listed below(LCS) and would be happy to supply you with a reference of a similar asset size organization that you could speak to regarding your question. Should that be of interest to you please contact me at bryan@losscontrolsolutions.com

Return to Top
#123505 - 07/29/04 11:39 AM Re: Case Tracking Ideas?
Elwood P. Dowd Offline
10K Club
Elwood P. Dowd
Next to Harvey
Another possible product, "CaseMap":
http://www.casesoft.com/

Demo version available.

Return to Top
#123506 - 07/29/04 12:01 PM Re: Case Tracking Ideas?
Fraudman CFCI Offline
Power Poster
Fraudman CFCI
Land of Steady Habits
I have used the ICMS product offered by Loss Control Solutions. It is worth your time to consider this product, especially if you have several investigators working cases and will be tracking SARs.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z