Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#926306 - 03/19/08 08:23 PM Unauthorized debit
Hogfan5 Offline
100 Club
We are seeing several accounts,employees included, that are starting to have these debits from thieir accounts that they did not authorize. They all seem to be from m-billing support. their website is http://www.m-billingsupport.com and they claim to handle the invoice billing for 100's of websites. When you call the number they are not able to give any information other than the fact that they handle billing for websites. If you google their name it comes up with different sites where they are debiting people from all over the country. I have talked with several people and nobody knows how these people are getting their bank information because they claim to have never been to these certain websites. This company is headquarted in Nicosia, Cyprus. Somewhere over by Italy. Has anyone ever heard of this company or had their customers affected by them? If you requested a refund, did they refund the money like they cllaimed to on the phone?

Thanks

Return to Top
Security - PUBLIC
#926918 - 03/20/08 04:21 PM Re: Unauthorized debit Hogfan5
Anonymous
Unregistered

From what I saw when I googled them, it appears they have some connection to internet gambling.

Return to Top
#927193 - 03/20/08 06:34 PM Re: Unauthorized debit Hogfan5
Wesley Bowyer Offline
New Poster
Texas
For a few weeks I kept up with a message board about m-billing, trying to find a common denominator as to where they got the information. Several people the drafts had address information that was up to two years old. The closest I got on one that came in at our bank was that the information on the draft was listed the exact same way the customer had set up their Paypal account a few years ago, down to the lack of capitalization on the husband's name. Unfortunately, on the message board there were people that said they had never used Paypal.

If you've noticed these drafts at your bank, you might check back to October. From what I could tell at our bank and the complaints online that was when these all started.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z