Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#1359894 - 03/18/10 04:14 PM Online Banking - Dual Signature Customers
Paul Marshall Offline
Would you allow business customers who have accounts that required two signatures to have Online Banking access. the Online Banking would allow them to make internal transfers and potentially have Bill Pay.

Return to Top
eBanking / Technology
#1360203 - 03/18/10 08:04 PM Re: Online Banking - Dual Signature Customers Paul Marshall
Its Just Me Offline
Midwest
In my past experience with this, we required them to either change their accounts to require only one signature or they were not allowed access.

Return to Top
#1360394 - 03/18/10 10:50 PM Re: Online Banking - Dual Signature Customers Its Just Me
rlcarey Online
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
There is another thread regarding dual signature accounts. IMHO - any bank that continues to service dual signature accounts in this electronic based environment is just asking for trouble.

Return to Top
#1361138 - 03/19/10 06:58 PM Re: Online Banking - Dual Signature Customers rlcarey
Andy_Z Online
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
We used a disclaimer in our account agreement that dual signatures was for the benefit of the business and not binding on the bank.

Businesses should be encouraged to employ dual controls on their end, and to be very restrictive on the use of both the machine accessing internet banking and the logon credentials. But the bank wold have a difficult time enforcing this even if they wanted to.
Rules and Regs minus Relationships equals Resentment and Rebellion. John Maxwell

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z