BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2192003 - 09/07/18 10:43 PM Time period to notify customers mobile limit reduc
JC (Darth HMDA) Offline
Diamond Poster
JC (Darth HMDA)
CA
Hello Everyone!

We have mobile deposit limits (daily and per item) and on an exception basis may increase the limit for certain customers with a business need. If a customer does not use the increased limit (which is identified through periodic review) we will decrease the limit back to standard.

How much time prior to the change do we need to notify the customer? Also, what governs this requirement?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Return to Top
eBanking / Technology
#2192005 - 09/07/18 10:52 PM Re: Time period to notify customers mobile limit reduc JC (Darth HMDA)
rlcarey Offline
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
Purely a contractual issue.

Return to Top
#2192060 - 09/10/18 06:40 PM Re: Time period to notify customers mobile limit reduc JC (Darth HMDA)
John Burnett Offline
10K Club
John Burnett
Cape Cod
Since mobile deposits are NOT yet subject to availability and disclosure requirements of Reg CC, I have to agree with Randy Carey. Look to your mobile deposit agreement/contract.
Last edited by John Burnett; 09/11/18 02:28 PM.
Bankers' Threads User #8

Return to Top
#2192088 - 09/10/18 11:09 PM Re: Time period to notify customers mobile limit reduc JC (Darth HMDA)
JC (Darth HMDA) Offline
Diamond Poster
JC (Darth HMDA)
CA
Thank you both!!! Appreciate your insight and your responses!!!

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z