Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2230290 - 02/05/20 04:51 PM EEOC component one due date?
Burgess Offline
Diamond Poster
anyone know where we are and when the EEOC component one data is required to be filed.
here is what the EEOC website is telling me:

The EEOC is currently in the process of seeking approval under the Paperwork Reduction Act (PRA) to collect the EEO-1 survey for 2019, 2020, and 2021. The EEOC is seeking to collect Component 1 of the survey and to discontinue the collection of Component 2 pay data. See, EEO-1 60-Day PRA Notice. The opening of the collection will be announced by posting a notice on the EEOC home page and sending a notification letter to eligible EEO-1 filers. When the survey opens, the EEOC will provide online resources to assist filers with their submissions and the EEOC's helpdesk will be available to respond to filer inquiries and to provide additional filing assistance (including, for example, guidance on processing mergers and acquisitions and other corporate changes).

Return to Top
Human Resources
#2232347 - 03/04/20 08:51 PM Re: EEOC component one due date? Burgess
InFairness, CRCM Offline
Platinum Poster
InFairness, CRCM
USA
You might be able to get an answer from either the EEOC Employer Data Team (1-877-392-4647 from 10 am - 8 pm EST, Monday - Friday) or by emailing E1.TECHASSISTANCE@EEOC.GOV.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z, Gayla Sherry