Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2062679 - 02/05/16 04:07 PM MLA DMDC Questionnaire
Dutch Offline
Gold Star
I have a couple of questions regarding the new MLA rules and the DMDC's direct access data base. I'm not sure if anyone can help, but thought I would try:

A. We emailed the DMDC to let them know that we have an interest in using their direct access data base and received a brief questionnaire to complete. The first question says:

How many unique customers does your institution currently have?

Does anyone know if they are interested in the total number of customers the bank has (i.e. individuals and non-individual entities), or only the # of records we have for individuals (consumers)?

Also, should the count include individuals who have no loans with the bank, or only customers with loans?

B. The questionnaire also included questions pertaining to anticipated application volumes. Does anyone know if we should provide anticipated volumes for ONLY those types of loans covered by the MLA? It doesn't make sense to me that we would provide projections on loan products not covered, such as residential mortgages.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Return to Top
Lending to Servicemembers (SCRA, JWNDAA), War, Terrorism
#2062702 - 02/05/16 04:46 PM Re: MLA DMDC Questionnaire Dutch
swiggles Offline
Power Poster
swiggles

Return to Top
#2062720 - 02/05/16 05:08 PM Re: MLA DMDC Questionnaire swiggles
Dutch Offline
Gold Star
Thank you Swiggles, but I don't see where the link provided answers the questions I posed about the questions contained in the questionnaire itself. I'm sorry; perhaps I'm overlooking something???

Return to Top
#2062723 - 02/05/16 05:10 PM Re: MLA DMDC Questionnaire Dutch
swiggles Offline
Power Poster
swiggles
The questions were asked but not answered. Starting another thread isn't likely to get answers either. I had your same questions.

Return to Top
#2062801 - 02/05/16 07:25 PM Re: MLA DMDC Questionnaire swiggles
Dutch Offline
Gold Star
Got it; thanks!

Return to Top
#2062872 - 02/05/16 09:26 PM Re: MLA DMDC Questionnaire Dutch
ComplyGuy Offline
Gold Star
For unique customers it didn't specify so I listed all customers including business entities and those with/without loans.

Question 2, how many applications, again didn't specify a type so I listed the total amount including ag, commercial, and residential real estate.

Return to Top
#2063202 - 02/09/16 01:32 AM Re: MLA DMDC Questionnaire ComplyGuy
Tesla Offline
Power Poster
Me too, Iowa.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z