Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2191761 - 09/06/18 02:44 PM Merchant Credit Card Services Marketing
Bankwoman1 Online
Diamond Poster
Midwest
Hello! We are looking to market merchant credit card services to our customers which is offered by an outside credit card company that we deal with. Basically, we refer our customers to the credit card company and then they contact our customer and move forward. Our business department has flyers that were created to advertise to our business customers this service and provided them to all of our branches to display. At this point I do not know if these flyers are being mailed to business customers. I'm just wondering if there is anything specific that we need to make sure are on these flyers/advertisements, compliance wise. We don't do a lot of marketing of our credit card products other than brochures, which are provided by the credit card company we use. I believe that's where these flyers came from - as they were not brought to my attention prior to being sent to the branches to be displayed. I'm just curious if there is anything specific I should be looking for on these flyers regarding advertising credit cards/merchant credit card services.

Thanks in advance!

Return to Top
Marketing
#2191839 - 09/06/18 05:55 PM Re: Merchant Credit Card Services Marketing Bankwoman1
Bankwoman1 Online
Diamond Poster
Midwest
I just wanted to clarify because I'm not sure I made it very clear - the services I'm talking about is setting up our businesses with the ability to accept credit card payments. I guess I should have used the term Merchant credit card processing.

Thanks!

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z, MoneyMaker