Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2239759 - 07/17/20 03:52 PM Utilizng 3rd Party Informative Material
Newbie06 Offline
Platinum Poster
Our IT department is wanting to utilize some free educational materials from our network monitoring service provider in order to educate our customers about fraud, identity theft, ransomware, etc...

If we were to customize the material by putting our logo on it would we have to include Member FDIC or Equal Housing Lender? Currently the material has the service providers name on it. I would think we could leave the material as is and place it on Facebook and our website or even make posters for our lobby without having to do anything to the material but I just wanted to make sure.

Thank you.

Return to Top
Marketing
#2239766 - 07/17/20 04:29 PM Re: Utilizng 3rd Party Informative Material Newbie06
rlcarey Online
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
There is no requirement for Member FDIC or Equal Housing Lender to appear on educational materials. I assume you have permission from your service provider to put your logo on the materials.

Return to Top
#2239773 - 07/17/20 05:38 PM Re: Utilizng 3rd Party Informative Material rlcarey
Newbie06 Offline
Platinum Poster
Yes, we do have permission. Thanks for your response.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z, MoneyMaker