Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#602001 - 08/20/06 08:21 PM Prison Break--season premiere 8/21/06!!
mariposa Offline
100 Club
the Golden State
This one sneaked up on me. . .I haven't seen it advertised, but spotted it in TV Guide. . .can't wait to see what happens this season, and Monday is the first episode! Fox, 8:00 PM.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#602002 - 08/21/06 12:06 PM Re: Prison Break--season premiere 8/21/06!!
RVFlyboy Offline
Power Poster
RVFlyboy
Soaring over Georgia
The TiVo is already set. I imagine the first episode, though, will recap a lot of ground for those that didn't see the first season.

Return to Top
#602003 - 08/21/06 12:20 PM Re: Prison Break--season premiere 8/21/06!!
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
Can't wait!!!! Should be a great season.

Return to Top
#602004 - 08/21/06 01:23 PM Re: Prison Break--season premiere 8/21/06!!
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Bones and House will also be returning very soon....

Return to Top
#602005 - 08/21/06 01:39 PM Re: Prison Break--season premiere 8/21/06!!
Skunk Boy Offline
Diamond Poster
Skunk Boy
R.I.P. Chief Illiniwek
Going to have to set the Tivo tonight, I have my last class of the semester. I still have the final episode saved too, so I'm going to watch them both when I get a chance.

Return to Top
#602006 - 08/21/06 01:43 PM Re: Prison Break--season premiere 8/21/06!!
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
In my Strappy Heeled Sandals!
I'm so excited... I've been counting down the Mondays since they first advertised it's return.

Return to Top
#602007 - 08/22/06 12:31 PM Re: Prison Break--season premiere 8/21/06!!
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
I thought it was good. A nice summary at the beginning to catch anyone up that may not have seen it last year.

Was Veronica that dumb to think she could just call 911? Looks like Michael has a smart cookie on his trail. I do have a question-Why does Michael and Lincoln have different last names? I didn't start watching at the beginning last season, so I am not sure if I missed something...

Return to Top
#602008 - 08/22/06 12:34 PM Re: Prison Break--season premiere 8/21/06!!
MichelleDawn Offline
Power Poster
MichelleDawn
It was a good show last night. It was one of those shows that all the sudden the hour had passed and I hadn't noticed. Maybe I'm dense, but what happened to Tweener and the crazy guy?

Return to Top
#602009 - 08/22/06 12:49 PM Re: Prison Break--season premiere 8/21/06!!
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
Quote:

It was a good show last night. It was one of those shows that all the sudden the hour had passed and I hadn't noticed. Maybe I'm dense, but what happened to Tweener and the crazy guy?

Funny you say that SP-I said the exact same thing to my wife- "Its over already?" As for Haywire and Tweener, they just may be side stories.

Frankly, I find it hard to believe T-bag would still be alive....if the vet can reattach his hand, he should switch professions!

Return to Top
#602010 - 08/22/06 12:54 PM Re: Prison Break--season premiere 8/21/06!!
MichelleDawn Offline
Power Poster
MichelleDawn
Quote:

Quote:

Funny you say that SP-I said the exact same thing to my wife- "Its over already?" As for Haywire and Tweener, they just may be side stories.

Frankly, I find it hard to believe T-bag would still be alive....if the vet can reattach his hand, he should switch professions!

I thought I might have missed something about Tweener and Haywire. I'll wait and see if they show up next week. I love Bill Fitchner (the FBI guy) so I'm really looking forward to this season.

Return to Top
#602011 - 08/22/06 01:09 PM Re: Prison Break--season premiere 8/21/06!!
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Quote:

Quote:

Tweener is out there to be caught. Michael has a plan, and Tweener is actually a part of it. Haywire they just let go his own way. He'll resurface when they get the money because he's smart.

As for the smart guy following them, I believe that being followed is all part of the plan as well. It's not about escape for Michael so much as it is about clearing his brother's name. I believe he plans to be caught.

Return to Top
#602012 - 08/22/06 03:39 PM Re: Prison Break--season premiere 8/21/06!!
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
In my Strappy Heeled Sandals!
I'm not so sure that the "smart FBI guy" won't be killed off next week...to prolong the escape as they try to clear Lincoln's name. The preview scene of them resucing LJ from the elevator is why I think this...but I could be so wrong... Also Tweener was getting a ticket to Utah in the previews of next weeks show. And duh... Verconia.. what ever was she thinking... Anyways...a great show...as always...left me wanting more...more...more.. I tell ya... MORE.

Return to Top