Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#868890 - 12/07/07 04:57 PM I thought my fellow gardeners might be interested
A_G Offline
10K Club
December Gardening Checklist

I find the checklist quite complete and plan on distributing it to my fellow co-workers who garden.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#868904 - 12/07/07 05:08 PM Re: I thought my fellow gardeners might be interested A_G
Nanwa Offline
Power Poster
Nanwa
Clintonville, WI, USA
December gardening? You must be down South somewhere, because here in Wisconsin, I'd first have to shovel off yesterday's snow, chip off the layer of ice that has formed over last week's snow, shovel off last week's snow, then chisel into the frozen ground. Not much will grow there now.

How those lovely tulips and daffy dils of spring survive, heaven only knows!

Return to Top
#868910 - 12/07/07 05:11 PM Re: I thought my fellow gardeners might be interested Nanwa
#Just Jay Offline
10K Club
#Just Jay
Cheeseheadland
**watching as it flys overhead**

Return to Top
#868940 - 12/07/07 05:33 PM Re: I thought my fellow gardeners might be interested #Just Jay
Queen Bee Offline
Diamond Poster
Queen Bee
CT
Well, as for me, I am totally already in the spirit. I have all the daddies from my show (those that did and did not want to be daddies) and we all do the gardening together. Then, we have all the baby mamas over to decorate our tree.

Return to Top
#868955 - 12/07/07 05:42 PM Re: I thought my fellow gardeners might be interested Queen Bee
kitten Offline
10K Club
kitten
Not prison
i would think that you could grow a lot of stuff inside during the winter. and of course, taking care of your equipment is so important. you could get a bucket of hot soapy water and do it while watching tv.

Return to Top
#868977 - 12/07/07 05:55 PM Re: I thought my fellow gardeners might be interested kitten
doobydoobydoo Offline
Power Poster
doobydoobydoo
Basking in the Cool Weather
this is what I am talking about.... if you cant come up with a topic and add to conversation without the help of a 2 page link... dont post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really, i mean come on now, you posted more in copyrighted material than you did in your opinion of the matter!!!

Return to Top
#869017 - 12/07/07 06:25 PM Re: I thought my fellow gardeners might be interested doobydoobydoo
Queen Bee Offline
Diamond Poster
Queen Bee
CT
Rosie - with your weight and all, you need to calm down because you might have a heart attack.

Return to Top
#869054 - 12/07/07 06:53 PM Re: I thought my fellow gardeners might be interested doobydoobydoo
kitten Offline
10K Club
kitten
Not prison
Originally Posted By: Call me Rosie
this is what I am talking about.... if you cant come up with a topic and add to conversation without the help of a 2 page link... dont post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really, i mean come on now, you posted more in copyrighted material than you did in your opinion of the matter!!!

um, first of all, rosie, i'm sensing "tone" in your post. dial it back there, girlfriend!!!

secondly, what are you getting so worked up about. nancy is just trying to help her (his?) fellow gardeners, and to do that, has posted a link to a helpful article about that.

thirdly, let's talk about me and all the trees i have planted to help save the environment.

Return to Top
#869063 - 12/07/07 06:56 PM Re: I thought my fellow gardeners might be interested kitten
A_G Offline
10K Club
Let's go to the lawyers....

Return to Top
#869076 - 12/07/07 07:07 PM Re: I thought my fellow gardeners might be interested A_G
Bacon Boy Offline
10K Club
Bacon Boy
Stuck w/Avatar
FWIW, my garden is still growing here. I'll likely trim the jasmine next weekend (the forecast calls for rain this weekend). Thanks, Nancy, for the post. If only we could customize it per location.

Return to Top
#869091 - 12/07/07 07:22 PM Re: I thought my fellow gardeners might be interested Bacon Boy
Mrs. Rizzo Offline
10K Club
Mrs. Rizzo
Curled up by the fire...
I think Rosie needs some midget lovin...

Return to Top
#869122 - 12/07/07 07:39 PM Re: I thought my fellow gardeners might be interested Mrs. Rizzo
~Special K~ Offline
Power Poster
~Special K~
RRFCG PM
My partner loves to trim bushes..all types. Some get so overgrown and out of hand at our house.

Return to Top
#869129 - 12/07/07 07:44 PM Re: I thought my fellow gardeners might be interested ~Special K~
Queen Bee Offline
Diamond Poster
Queen Bee
CT
HORK!

Return to Top
#869144 - 12/07/07 07:52 PM Re: I thought my fellow gardeners might be interested ~Special K~
kitten Offline
10K Club
kitten
Not prison
Originally Posted By: Sue Johanson
My partner loves to trim bushes..all types. Some get so overgrown and out of hand at our house.

what do you use to keep your trimmers sharpened? my gardeners have a hard time getting my bushes evenly trimmed.

Return to Top
#869148 - 12/07/07 07:53 PM Re: I thought my fellow gardeners might be interested kitten
doobydoobydoo Offline
Power Poster
doobydoobydoo
Basking in the Cool Weather
I doubt I would have any problems...

Return to Top
#869185 - 12/07/07 08:08 PM Re: I thought my fellow gardeners might be interested doobydoobydoo
kitten Offline
10K Club
kitten
Not prison
you wouldn't? that would be great. you aren't working now, so if you could come over and trim my bushes, i would greatly appreciate it. of course, i don't have bushes in chicago, so you'll have to come to my house in santa barbara. did i tell you i have a house there?

anyway, come on over and we'll do some trimming.

Return to Top