BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#934362 - 04/02/08 03:06 AM follow up to previous post
MelissaAnn Offline
Platinum Poster
MelissaAnn
Washington State
We have entered Vinny into our local radio station Movin 92.5's Baby Idol contest and Vinny needs your votes! He made it to round 2, which was the top 500, now we need him to make it to the top 100! Tomorrow, which is wednesday, from 9:00am PST until Thursday at 8:59am the polls will be open.

Please vote as much as possible to help him to be in the top 100 and move on to the next round!
I know that the picture they have isn't the best one of him… I have seen a lot of cuter ones, but I sent them a bunch, and this is the one they picked. He was about 6 months old in that picture, I think.

Go to movin925.com on the first page there is a place to click to go to the baby idol page.

You must register in order to vote… I know it's a pain, but do it for the baby
Click on Babies V Then scroll down to the list of names and click on "Vincent H 14 months"
Clicking on his picture, does not count as a vote, you must click on his name in the list at the bottom!!!
You can click over and over, or you can just go back and vote again. You don't have to wait the 10 minutes like it says.
Let me know if you can't get it to work!!!

Thanks everyone for your help with this, hopefully we can at least get Vinny onto round 3!!!

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#936837 - 04/04/08 10:20 PM Re: follow up to previous post MelissaAnn
MelissaAnn Offline
Platinum Poster
MelissaAnn
Washington State
Vinny made it to round 3! Thank you to everyone that voted!

Return to Top