BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#1646281 - 01/05/12 02:16 PM Nextbook Premium 7 EReader Tablet
CalifDreamin Offline
Diamond Poster
CalifDreamin
Far from Calif
Does anyone have a Nextbook Premium 7 EREader Tablet? http://www.gohastings.com/product/ELECTRONICS/Nextbook-Premium-7-Inch-E-Reader/sku/286124548.uts I received it for Christmas - hubby thought it was a great buy for the price ($129). Which it seems to be. BUT...I'm not HUGELY tech savvy, but do know my way around a PC and my Kindle. I cannot seem to get this particular EReader to work (at least not easily), and am getting very frustrated. Trying to decide if I just need to take it back and try something different (like what, though, for the price?). Or, do I need to just keep trying to make this work - maybe it's a user problem?

First of all, it won't connect to the mobile hotspot on my droid. Okay...so I can get past that since it will connect to other wifis. Second, when I first got it all turned on, etc. I was able to set up the Kobo reader account. Now, everytime I try to go there, it won't connect to the Kobo store, and there's no way to refresh the page or anything as it suggests. The apps seem to be REALLY lacking - difficult to locate what I'm looking for, lack of availability of what I'm looking for, etc.
Always
Say
A
Prayer
<><

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1646288 - 01/05/12 02:09 PM Re: Nextbook Premium 7 EReader Tablet CalifDreamin
kitten Offline
10K Club
kitten
Not prison
I haven't seen this one. frown

Sorry.

Return to Top
#1646290 - 01/05/12 02:11 PM Re: Nextbook Premium 7 EReader Tablet CalifDreamin
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
I do not know about it but I have a sharper image Literati which runs Kobo and have all kind of issues like yours but it only cost $30.00 it was a closeout.

CAMS

Return to Top