Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#1658932 - 02/01/12 02:21 PM Bachelor Ben
travelgirl Offline
100 Club
Minnesota
Anyone getting hooked on this dumb season like I am? I am still amazed and dumbfounded at the whole idea let alone the actions / behavior / cat fights - like it's high school. There are a couple of seemingly intelligent girls left but most of them just seem really shallow. I used to think Ben wasn't such a bad guy who just needed a down to earth girl...after last week, I lost a lot of respect for him - a real man who was truly looking for something long term would have turned Courney's advances and suggestion to skinny dip down out of respect for himself and the other girls - and been able to show retraint until the time was right. I think he knows it too. Like most I can't stand Courtney but after last week, he deserves her! Kudos to Emily for standing up to the BS, BUT she needs to let it go or she won't be around long. I don't think he will pick Courtney but I highly doubt whomever he picks will stick around after they become aware of his actions - I wouldn't!!!!

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1658971 - 02/01/12 03:14 PM Re: Bachelor Ben travelgirl
Dani York, CRCM Offline
Power Poster
Dani York, CRCM
TN
I lost interest a few shows ago when he said "This worked the last time, so I know it will work again", or something like that. Seriously? If it worked the last time, you wouldn't be on it again, dummy.

Return to Top
#1658973 - 02/01/12 03:02 PM Re: Bachelor Ben travelgirl
#Just Jay Offline
10K Club
#Just Jay
Cheeseheadland
<--- normal rational person who seems to get sucked in like a sheepish dolt each season.

Return to Top
#1659099 - 02/01/12 05:04 PM Re: Bachelor Ben travelgirl
Busy Bee, CRCM Offline
Diamond Poster
PacificNW
I admit to being a reality show junkie! I can't help it! I get sucked in! My boyfriend is realizing this and tells me that if he agrees to watch my reality stuff on occasion, I have to be willing to watch a few of his SciFi shows. smile

Anyway, more on the thread subject...Ben = Eeewwww! I do not know what the girls see in him in the first place! I didn't like him on the Bachelorette, so didn't think this would be any better and I was right (No, I don't have an excuse for why I continue to watch other than my addiction!). It'll be interesting to see how this season plays out and how quickly the resulting relationship falls apart!

Return to Top
#1659101 - 02/01/12 05:07 PM Re: Bachelor Ben Busy Bee, CRCM
Miscuit Offline
10K Club
Miscuit
TX
if it's a reality show...i'll watch it!

<----- is crazy

Return to Top
#1659105 - 02/01/12 05:09 PM Re: Bachelor Ben travelgirl
Bones Offline
Power Poster
Bones
Land of Enchantment
I totally agree with Busy Bee, I just don't understand what they see in this guy. But I, too, keep watching. I just can't get over how just after a few weeks these girls are totally ga ga over this guy and crying their eyes out over him. Funny to watch. Courtney's "winning" attitude is just annoying.

Return to Top
#1659109 - 02/01/12 04:59 PM Re: Bachelor Ben travelgirl
Bankbb1, PITA Offline
Bankbb1, PITA
The Sovereign State Of Oklahom...
Closest connection that I have is that my youngest daughter wants to marry Jesse Palmer (I understand that he was "the Bachelor" one season).
The closest she has managed thus far was to get her picture made with him! LOL

Return to Top
#1659110 - 02/01/12 05:13 PM Re: Bachelor Ben travelgirl
esks Offline
Willie still loves razor bacon...
I don't watch the show, but when I see him in interviews and on magazines, all I can think about is how smarmy he looks.

Return to Top
#1662017 - 02/08/12 04:30 PM Re: Bachelor Ben esks
travelgirl Offline
100 Club
Minnesota
Yeah, no more Blakely!!!! That girl had some serious issues! Now if they would just get rid of Courtney. Of course that probably won't happen anytime soon since she's good for ratings.

I just can't believe that any self-respecting woman would act like she does...really? Talk about desperate and low self-esteem. And then she wonders why men have lost interest so quickly in past relationships and that makes her feel bad...boohoo - maybe if she'd quit throwing herself at these men and stop giving the milk away for free she'd actually meet someone decent.

Promos look like Ben is finally clued in on her but he seems to REALLY enjoy her antics - especially his comment about cool it was/how much he liked her ta tas hanging out on the group date - her being the only one to do that - he really thought that was great!

Don't know why I even get hooked on this show - but I freely admit that I am.

Return to Top
#1665080 - 02/14/12 06:54 PM Re: Bachelor Ben travelgirl
travelgirl Offline
100 Club
Minnesota
This show is killing me - Courtney NEEDS to go - then again, when / if she does the show will not be nearly as exciting. I can't wait for the reunion show and we get to see/hear Ben and the other girls reactions now that they've seen everything Courtney has done and said behind everyone's back.

I'm kind of hoping he does pick Courtney - would make for a great "After the Rose" episode - like so many before, it wouldn't last.

Return to Top
#1665143 - 02/14/12 08:16 PM Re: Bachelor Ben travelgirl
Bones Offline
Power Poster
Bones
Land of Enchantment
I gave up on the bachelor so I can watch The Voice! Adam and Blake are much more interesting and a whole lot cuter! smile

Return to Top
#1670548 - 02/28/12 04:26 PM Re: Bachelor Ben travelgirl
Busy Bee, CRCM Offline
Diamond Poster
PacificNW
Yes...I am still watching this...and I don't know why! Ben is so skeazy to me! I don't know what those ladies see in him! laugh I think it'll be interesting to see who he chooses in the end. I don't like Courtney, but I think he actually deserves her!

Return to Top
#1671896 - 03/01/12 06:52 PM Re: Bachelor Ben travelgirl
Snowgirl Offline
Platinum Poster
I think he is going to choose Courtney and they deserve each other. Some of his comments to a few of the girls was a little rude I thought. And his hair is sickening! Yuck!

Return to Top
#1671930 - 03/01/12 07:10 PM Re: Bachelor Ben Snowgirl
Miscuit Offline
10K Club
Miscuit
TX
aren't they down to 3 now? or did i miss a week?

courtney....ugh

Return to Top
#1671969 - 03/01/12 07:44 PM Re: Bachelor Ben Miscuit
Peepers Offline
10K Club
I've never watched the show, I'm too focused on Bachelor Peepers.

Return to Top
#1672529 - 03/02/12 05:31 PM Re: Bachelor Ben travelgirl
Queen Mum Offline
Power Poster
Queen Mum
OK
Down to two.

Return to Top
#1672962 - 03/05/12 02:52 PM Re: Bachelor Ben travelgirl
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
In the Snow :)
Show tonight is Ben vs the girls - AND, they are bringing Courtney on to face the girls. I hope they send her running away in tears. She is just so disgusting.

Return to Top
#1676653 - 03/13/12 01:22 PM Re: Bachelor Ben travelgirl
BowlingQueen Offline
Power Poster
Wisconsin
Anyone wanna comment on the shows last night?

I personally think they deserve each other. Besides him just being plain skeezy, he's a dumba** for putting the ring back on her stupid lying, manipulative, psycho, wicked little finger. That other chick is way, WAY better off than being with him.

Just my thoughts on it. wink

Return to Top
#1676675 - 03/13/12 01:45 PM Re: Bachelor Ben travelgirl
#Just Jay Offline
10K Club
#Just Jay
Cheeseheadland
I missed the first half hour of the after the rose show... what did they fess up doing after the show eneded?? By the time I was able to get it on, Chris was just bringing them together to talk.

and how did his mom and sister fall for her? ugh.

and the horse girl... she was just trying to hard... I think she could tell she was losing him, and tried to overcompensate.

Return to Top
#1676750 - 03/13/12 03:23 PM Re: Bachelor Ben travelgirl
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
In the Snow :)
I didn't like him on the Bachlorette, and don't like him now. He disrespected every other girl on the show with his antics. Courtney is all about s*x and nothing more. Let's see how long it lasts. Her true colors are the way she treated the other girls, and that will come out very soon.

The other girls should be very glad that he didn't pick them.

Return to Top