Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#1816359 - 05/22/13 01:12 PM A little humor to start the day
HappyGilmore Online
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
Billy Ed Johnson, a good old boy from Alabama, joined the army at the start of WW2. His first day of basic training, they issued him the GI greens, and personal toiletries, including a brand new comb and a new toothbrush. As soon as these were issued, they took him to the barber shop and shaved his head.

The next morning, Billy Ed was required to report to the base dentist, who performed an examination and then removed the majority of Billy Ed's teeth, and fitted him for dentures.

Upon his return to the barracks, sitting on Billy Ed's cot was a new jock strap, and the drill instructor walked in and told everyone to suit up and fall in.

The army has been looking for Billy Ed Johnson ever since...

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1816362 - 05/22/13 01:21 PM Re: A little humor to start the day HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
Originally Posted By: HappyGilmore
Billy Ed Johnson, a good old boy from Alabama Georgia, joined the army at the start of WW2. His first day of basic training, they issued him the GI greens, and personal toiletries, including a brand new comb and a new toothbrush. As soon as these were issued, they took him to the barber shop and shaved his head.

The next morning, Billy Ed was required to report to the base dentist, who performed an examination and then removed the majority of Billy Ed's teeth, and fitted him for dentures.

Upon his return to the barracks, sitting on Billy Ed's cot was a new jock strap, and the drill instructor walked in and told everyone to suit up and fall in.

The army has been looking for Billy Ed Johnson ever since...

Fixed laugh

CAMS

Return to Top
#1816371 - 05/22/13 01:31 PM Re: A little humor to start the day HappyGilmore
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
I thought you were going to be Mr. Grumpy pants today.

Return to Top
#1816643 - 05/22/13 08:29 PM Re: A little humor to start the day HappyGilmore
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
HEY! mad

But wait...he was pretty smart to run away after all those insults done to him...AND, he did start out with teeth! smirk

Say you'll haunt me - Stone Sour

Return to Top