Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#322185 - 02/25/05 03:01 PM Pluto Data
cshot Offline
cshot
NE
Have you all checked your credit cards for a $29.99 charge from Pluto Data Ltd. I had one appear yesterday and if you do a search in google on this name you will find a website where numerous other people have had this happen over the last week, mostly just the last couple of days. Do any of you BOLers have any scoop on this? I filed a dispute with the Visa cc and registered a complaint with the FBI and FTC on their websites. My credit report looks OK. I'm waivering on cancelling my credit card but will be checking transactions daily. This is the first time I've had this happen. Any of you in a similar situation?

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#322186 - 03/10/05 03:56 PM Re: Pluto Data
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes I just discovered a charge that was on my credit card for $29.99. I am on the phone with my VISA provider right now! How did they get our numbers???

Return to Top
#322187 - 03/14/05 02:56 PM Re: Pluto Data
cshot Offline
cshot
NE
Go to www.broadbandreports.com and get into the forum on this subject. You are not alone... You'll also see an article on MSNBC if you go to the technology link. I really hope there is more to come this week by other news organizations.

Return to Top