Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#496069 - 02/09/06 05:07 PM Finally......
ChicagoGuy Offline
Diamond Poster
ChicagoGuy
Chicago, IL
they arrested and charged that British husband who killed his American wife and 9-month old baby last month in Mass. You had to wonder what took this long. Hopefully they will have an air-tight case against him. The story said he shot his daughter in the stomach and she bled to death. What kind of father and husband would do such a horrible thing? Looks like we have another Scott Peterson-type case here!

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#496070 - 02/09/06 05:08 PM Re: Finally......
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
What a sick-o.

Return to Top
#496071 - 02/09/06 05:29 PM Re: Finally......
Anonymous
Unregistered

my boyfriends cousin was their next door neighbor. she said they were quiet- kept to themselves. they didnt really try to get to know anybody

Return to Top
#496072 - 02/09/06 05:37 PM Re: Finally......
*nUnZeO* Offline
Power Poster
*nUnZeO*
~*TEXAS*~
OMG!!!! He shot his 9 month old child? I can't even imagine pinching or smacking a baby, i really hope that he suffers, that poor child i hope that she didn't feel much, omg that makes me ill just thinking about that did the mother just stand there, imagine the impact of a bullet on a 9 month old

Return to Top
#496073 - 02/09/06 05:44 PM Re: Finally......
Anonymous
Unregistered

no he killed the mother/wife too. the police found them in the bed under blankets. they had searched the house a couple of days before because the family had been worried. they were supposed to have a dinner party on a saturday but apparently they had been killed friday. on the first search the police found nothing. they only found them the second time because of the smell.

Return to Top
#496074 - 02/09/06 05:46 PM Re: Finally......
*nUnZeO* Offline
Power Poster
*nUnZeO*
~*TEXAS*~
omg that breaks my heart, B@$t@rd

Return to Top
#496075 - 02/09/06 05:48 PM Re: Finally......
~~~izzo~~~ Offline
Platinum Poster
~~~izzo~~~
NY
How horrible. So sad.

Return to Top
#496076 - 02/09/06 07:37 PM Re: Finally......
Anonymous
Unregistered

ok i watched the news on my lunch break. apparently they were able to arrest him because they have found that the murder weapon was a gun that the father in law (the wifes father) owned. the guy apparently took from his house while everyone was at work, killed them, then returned the gun. they are thinking he planned a murder/suicide because he has a bullet wound from the same gun. he tried to kill himself as well but wasnt successful. he then jumped on a plane and flew home to england. he didnt even come back for the funerals making him look even more guilty. he is under arrest but does not plan to come back to the us voluntarily.

Return to Top
#496077 - 02/09/06 07:40 PM Re: Finally......
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

they are thinking he planned a murder/suicide because he has a bullet wound from the same gun. he tried to kill himself as well but wasnt successful.

He didn't try hard enough, the coward. Too bad.

Return to Top
#496078 - 02/09/06 07:42 PM Re: Finally......
Master_shakE Offline
Gold Star
Master_shakE
TeXaS - - YeeHaW!!
I really haven't kept up with this case, but I read a book about the Lacey Peterson murder and Scott Peterson had been a little off for a while. I am suprised she never noticed anything and got away. Its a very interesting trial any how.

Return to Top
#496079 - 02/09/06 07:44 PM Re: Finally......
Anonymous
Unregistered

maybe we should strap a bomb on him and send him to Iran and then detonate it by remote when he is before the nutjob mullahs there - will clear out a lot of problems of the world including himself.

Return to Top
#496080 - 02/10/06 06:14 PM Re: Finally......
Beagles22 Offline
Power Poster
State of confusion
On the news this morning they said he is not fighting extradition. (I am not sure of the spelling) He is coming back to face the charges in the US. Try finding an impartial jury when you shot your own 9 month old eh? Good luck. If he makes it to trial it will be a miracle, even the murderers don't like child killers.

Return to Top
#496081 - 02/10/06 06:18 PM Re: Finally......
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hope Court TV gets a hold of this one.

Return to Top