Learn More - Click Here!

Page 1 of 2 1 2
Thread Options
#1259875 - 10/01/09 12:33 PM Phillies Win the NL East for the 3rd straight time
FBH Offline
Power Poster
FBH
The Land of Tax Free Shopping!
WhoooooooooooooooooooHooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Go Phils! Do it again this year! Broad Street needs another parade!

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1259878 - 10/01/09 12:37 PM Re: Phillies Win the NL East for the 3rd straight time FBH
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
In the Snow :)
grin

Way to go Phils! Unfortunately, Jamie is done for the year frown

Return to Top
#1259886 - 10/01/09 12:50 PM Re: Phillies Win the NL East for the 3rd straight time Snow Bunny
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
and Detroit wraps it up today (hopefully)

Return to Top
#1259892 - 10/01/09 01:00 PM Re: Phillies Win the NL East for the 3rd straight time Snow Bunny
CUCompliance Offline
CUCompliance
Central New York State
CONGRATS TO THE PHILLIES!

Thank goodness they were able to get this division win before the weekend, so Charlie can rest Utley and Ibanez before the playoffs start.

I'm sorry that Jamie Moyer won't be in the playoffs, but it might make Charlie's job of picking the postseason roster a little bit easier.

Now let's see whether we're going to be playing the Rockies or the Dodgers in the first round.

GO PHILS!

Return to Top
#1259906 - 10/01/09 01:20 PM Re: Phillies Win the NL East for the 3rd straight time CUCompliance
Peepers Offline
10K Club
the Cardinals will crush them

Return to Top
#1259907 - 10/01/09 01:20 PM Re: Phillies Win the NL East for the 3rd straight time CUCompliance
FBH Offline
Power Poster
FBH
I was bummed to hear about Jamie - he's been a huge help for us, and he has the most wins of anyone on the team. He'll be on the bench, but he'll be missed! I hope he gets well soon and comes out ready to go next year.

I got my playoff tickets in the mail Monday - I can't wait for the playoffs to begin. I think the Phils have a chance to go all the way again, even though it's hard to repeat in baseball. The Rockies are hot, but hopefully the Phils will cool them off!

I could get used to the Phillies being in the playoffs every year. laugh

Return to Top
#1259921 - 10/01/09 01:42 PM Re: Phillies Win the NL East for the 3rd straight time Peepers
FBH Offline
Power Poster
FBH
Originally Posted By: Mop & Bucket
the Cardinals will crush them

We'll see. They didn't in the regular season. I don't expect them to get past the Dodgers.

Return to Top
#1259993 - 10/01/09 02:50 PM Re: Phillies Win the NL East for the 3rd straight time FBH
buggs Offline
Power Poster
I'm hoping for a Cardinals/Yankees World Series. smile

Return to Top
#1260000 - 10/01/09 02:52 PM Re: Phillies Win the NL East for the 3rd straight time buggs
Miscuit Offline
10K Club
Miscuit
TX
<----- wants to meet the Philly Phanatic! grin

Return to Top
#1260011 - 10/01/09 02:58 PM Re: Phillies Win the NL East for the 3rd straight time Miscuit
FBH Offline
Power Poster
FBH
The Phanatic is awesome! Best mascot in sports! I've "met" him more than a few times, but I don't have a picture of me with him - I'd like to get one sometime.

Before the Phanatic it was Phil & Phillis ...cute, but not the Phanatic.

Return to Top
#1260014 - 10/01/09 03:02 PM Re: Phillies Win the NL East for the 3rd straight time FBH
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
Uh - FBH - I'd have to debate that 'best mascot in sports' bit.
<----- happens to have a great adoration for the Nittany Lion. I mean - how many one handed push ups can the Phanatic do.

Return to Top
#1260015 - 10/01/09 03:04 PM Re: Phillies Win the NL East for the 3rd straight time Snow Bunny
Peepers Offline
10K Club
one handed pushups are impossible, it must be a David Blaine type of trick

Return to Top
#1260023 - 10/01/09 03:08 PM Re: Phillies Win the NL East for the 3rd straight time Peepers
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
M&B - after each score - he does pushups that equal their present score.

PSU has 3 points - he does 3 PUs
PSU has 10 points - he does 10 more
17 points - 17 more...................

Return to Top
#1260025 - 10/01/09 03:10 PM Re: Phillies Win the NL East for the 3rd straight time Snow Bunny
Miscuit Offline
10K Club
Miscuit
TX
big whoop! ::rolls eyes::

does he have a big long snout that he can stick a long curly tongue out of??????

Return to Top
#1260028 - 10/01/09 03:12 PM Re: Phillies Win the NL East for the 3rd straight time Snow Bunny
Peepers Offline
10K Club
How many pushups did he do for Iowa?

(I like the orange push ups the most)

Return to Top
#1260042 - 10/01/09 03:26 PM Re: Phillies Win the NL East for the 3rd straight time Snow Bunny
FBH Offline
Power Poster
FBH
Originally Posted By: P.B.
<----- happens to have a great adoration for the Nittany Lion. I mean - how many one handed push ups can the Phanatic do.

Boo...My Blue Hen is cooler than the Nittany Lion. Joe Pa may be the best mascot in college sports! wink laugh

Return to Top
#1260090 - 10/01/09 04:11 PM Re: Phillies Win the NL East for the 3rd straight time FBH
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
Congrats to the Phillies..See ya in Boston in a few weeks.

Return to Top
#1260101 - 10/01/09 04:18 PM Re: Phillies Win the NL East for the 3rd straight time TB 12
Peepers Offline
10K Club
to watch the Yankees and Cardinals on a large screen HDTV?

Return to Top
#1260104 - 10/01/09 04:22 PM Re: Phillies Win the NL East for the 3rd straight time Peepers
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
funny, mop boy... ARod will need your services when we are done with him..

Return to Top
#1260105 - 10/01/09 04:22 PM Re: Phillies Win the NL East for the 3rd straight time Peepers
FBH Offline
Power Poster
FBH
I'm hoping for a Yankees-Phillies World Series, with the Phils taking it in 6. I have friends with Yankees season tickets, so there's a chance I met get an away game if it happens!

I'd love a Cardinals-Phillies NLCS. THe Phillies match up well against them. My main concern is getting out of the NLDS, I can see a let down by the Phils against the hot Rockies...If they win the NLDS, I think they're going all the way again!

Return to Top
#1260120 - 10/01/09 04:41 PM Re: Phillies Win the NL East for the 3rd straight time FBH
Peepers Offline
10K Club
actually, I would just like to see the Yankees lose

if any of the other teams win, that's cool

at least it won't be the Cubs, again

Return to Top
#1260128 - 10/01/09 04:45 PM Re: Phillies Win the NL East for the 3rd straight time Peepers
Sinatra Fan Offline
Power Poster
Sinatra Fan
New Jersey
Rockies over Phillies (Colorado is hot again)
Cardinals over Dodgers (LA is struggling)
Yankees over Tigers/Twins (not that I want them to)
Angels over Red Sox (they have their number)

Cardinals over Rockies (pitching and Pujols)
Angels over Yankees (they have their number, too)

Cardinals over Angels (once again, pitching and Pujols)

Return to Top
#1260132 - 10/01/09 04:50 PM Re: Phillies Win the NL East for the 3rd straight time FBH
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
Originally Posted By: FBH

Boo...My Blue Hen is cooler than the Nittany Lion. Joe Pa may be the best mascot in college sports! wink laugh

A Blue hen - yeah, right ::rolls eyes::

laugh - I think you may be right about JoePa FBH! Can't wait to go up for Minnesota grin

Go Phils!

I thought when they went to the Harry Kallas sign with champagne and lit up cigars - that was nice!

Return to Top
#1260196 - 10/01/09 06:01 PM Re: Phillies Win the NL East for the 3rd straight time Snow Bunny
FBH Offline
Power Poster
FBH
Originally Posted By: FBH

A Blue hen - yeah, right ::rolls eyes::

laugh - I think you may be right about JoePa FBH! Can't wait to go up for Minnesota grin

Go Phils!

I thought when they went to the Harry Kallas sign with champagne and lit up cigars - that was nice!

Hee Heee Hee Hee laugh
Sinatra - If the Phils can get past the Rockies, I think they're going all the way. The Phillies' left handed pitchers will make short work of the Cards.

Return to Top
#1260207 - 10/01/09 06:09 PM Re: Phillies Win the NL East for the 3rd straight time FBH
TINKerBell Offline
Power Poster
TINKerBell
Tiger's Den!
Go Tigers! (they COULD clinch it today, but right now the score is tied 1-1)

Return to Top
Page 1 of 2 1 2