Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#1399975 - 06/04/10 08:24 PM For the Truff
Dip Offline
Power Poster
Dip
San Diego, CA
Salsa recipe

Here's the recipe for Black-eyed Pea and Corn salsa Imentioned of FB. Modifications are I used frozen petite corn instead of whatever that corn is in the recipe. I drained the peas (recipe didn't say thsi but I figured I was suposed to do it). Also, just before serving, I cut up a whole ripe avocado into it (small pieces). It is SO good...could easily be a meal if you sat down with it long enough wink

I think I will try it with black beans at some point, btu the peas are pretty good. Also, that Tiger Sausce stuff really is avaialbel at the grocery store (I was skeptical btu it was near where chili sauce and tobasco are stocked).

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1399989 - 06/04/10 08:35 PM Re: For the Truff Dip
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
Hey, they stole my recipe almost! Only I use black beans and whole kernal yellow corn and instead of Tiger Sauce I use Holy Jolokia hot sauce, and I don't use pimentos (yuck), but I do use jalpenos instead of green peppers, and you know what, it's nothing like my recipe after all smile

Return to Top
#1400043 - 06/04/10 09:19 PM Re: For the Truff B_F
Miss Banker Offline
100 Club
Ok.. Now that ^^^ was freakin' funny! laugh

Return to Top